Thread: Ron Paul's supporters ready to fight for his principles at state GOP convention in Fort Wo

Ron Paul's supporters ready to fight for his principles at state GOP convention in Fort Wo

Ron Paul's supporters ready to fight for his principles at state GOP convention in Fort Worth

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2012/06...#storylink=cpy
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Some of our own were interviewed for that article.

I can't decide whether I like the article or not.

Not cool.

The plan is not to be antagonistic, and this article makes it sound like we are.

No one wants a Louisiana on our hands.

Please folk: pray for a peaceful convention!

Quote Originally Posted by truthspeaker View Post
    Not cool.

The plan is not to be antagonistic, and this article makes it sound like we are.

No one wants a Louisiana on our hands.

Please folk: pray for a peaceful convention!
    we were peaceful. our opponents showed their teeth, and we gave peaceful resistance and we won.
    but the only reason they showed their teeth is because we had already won the convention.
    so with that logic, i hope texas convention happens just like ours.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    we were peaceful. our opponents showed their teeth, and we gave peaceful resistance and we won.
    but the only reason they showed their teeth is because we had already won the convention.
    so with that logic, i hope texas convention happens just like ours.
    I hope there is lots of video and foresight, as with yours.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    I hope there is lots of video and foresight, as with yours.
    also, have someone recording near a cop so they can pick up radio chatter. could be important later.
    with all the louisiana clips i can basically piece together most of the important actors movements and dialogue. if something bad happens at the convention. the more footage we have of the incidents the better.

i think we must have had at least 30 people pointed some kind of recording device at what was going on.
    technology is allowing us to be bring sunlight into these vampires tombs.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Ft Worth Star-Telegram: A Revolution May be Coming to Texas this Week

"You can prevent crimes by becoming a Police State. So if you advocate the Police State............the crime then will be against the American People and against Our Freedoms. And we will throw out so much of what Our Revolution was fought for." - Ron Paul, Nov. 22, 2011

You like Ben Swann? Let Raycom Media know!

KMX was interviewed - "We are tired of getting the same stuff over and over again. Everyday more and more people are waking up.....and becoming in tune to what's going on."
    Last edited by Tyler_Durden; 06-03-2012 at 10:34 AM.
    "You can prevent crimes by becoming a Police State. So if you advocate the Police State............the crime then will be against the American People and against Our Freedoms. And we will throw out so much of what Our Revolution was fought for." - Ron Paul, Nov. 22, 2011

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't think you are going to have a repeat of Louisiana in Texas. Two years ago the liberty folks in Texas helped elect the current state party chair, and he is being challenged by a Neocon, so he needs us to keep his chair position. The guy on the rules committee that they just spoke to, Steve Hollerin, was our choice for State Party Chair four years ago, and helped us . And look they already voluntarily changed the rules from the first four rounds to just the first round, that is huge in itself. Also saw a local county chairman post RP's response on his facebook wall and he is not even a RP supporter. I don't think you will have the same thing happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Dustancostine View Post
    I don't think you are going to have a repeat of Louisiana in Texas. Two years ago the liberty folks in Texas helped elect the current state party chair, and he is being challenged by a Neocon, so he needs us to keep his chair position. The guy on the rules committee that they just spoke to, Steve Hollerin, was our choice for State Party Chair four years ago, and helped us . And look they already voluntarily changed the rules from the first four rounds to just the first round, that is huge in itself. Also saw a local county chairman post RP's response on his facebook wall and he is not even a RP supporter. I don't think you will have the same thing happen.
    I agree. The Tarrant County GOP chair is also a Paul Supporter. There's supposed to be 11-18K people at our Convention. On that scale, it seems unlikely that we will have an OK, AZ, or LA take place.

The Texas convention has the potential to be the watershed event leading up to Tampa.

The Liberty people really need to turn out and push hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    The Texas convention has the potential to be the watershed event leading up to Tampa.

The Liberty people really need to turn out and push hard.
    We'll do our best.

It's crucial that all alternates show up. Even if you don't get elevated, it's a good experience to get under your belt going forward. That said, we got pinched in WA and MO because many of our alts didn't show.

Quote Originally Posted by Dustancostine View Post
    If the state party he chair is our guy, can't he just call for the arrest of everyone he doesn't like, like in LA? I mean, obviously only if he loses. (Tongue-in-cheek)
    "We live in an age where things change rather rapidly, whether politically or economically and certainly in foreign policy things change, so this whole ball game can change rather rapidly.” ― Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by No1butPaul View Post
    If the state party he chair is our guy, can't he just call for the arrest of everyone he doesn't like, like in LA? I mean, obviously only if he loses. (Tongue-in-cheek)
    as in St Charles Missouri, they do that when they know they are going to cheat and know it would make people angry. We don't cheat.