Thread: Brother Charged With Murdering His Sibling in Gang Fight

Brother Charged With Murdering His Sibling in Gang Fight

So a group of gang bangers from the westside decide to go beat up some eastside gang members for revenge.

Two of the westside gang members are brothers.

The westsiders apparently have their asses handed to them, one of the brothers dies in the brawl from knife wounds.

The brother of the deceased along with the other westside gang members are all charged with voluntary manslaughter because a murder occurred where they intended to commit a felony.

Sounds like the eastsiders were defending themselves in the attack, I believe they were never caught.

Maybe this was the right decision by the court?

Either way, tough break for mom.

http://www.independent.com/news/2012...-two-brothers/
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

No thoughts? Open and shut case?

I think that more people should have gone to trial for killing Kelly Thomas for exactly this reason.

all charged with voluntary manslaughter because a murder occurred where they intended to commit a felony.
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I think that more people should have gone to trial for killing Kelly Thomas for exactly this reason.
    Yep, if this law applies to non-uniformed gang members, then it should also apply to uniformed ones as well.

Another victim of the failed drug war. How much longer will we, as a nation, allow our inner cities be destroyed in the name of saving face.
    Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives. -James Madison

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.