Thread: Red Dawn on AMC -- just starting

Red Dawn on AMC -- just starting

In case you are interested.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    yeah I enjoy that movie multiple times
    "It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a person stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance." Robert Kennedy

http://scully13.wordpress.com/about men of dark intentions

I'm interested--too cheap for cable though!
    Well, I got Rand started on his campaign (just search around here to see). I advised Thomas Massie before he ran for Congress. I am currently advising 2 liberty campaigns for the state legislature. I ran the war-room and won Minnesota for Ron Paul a few weeks back. There are other things I'm probably forgetting.
    Yet I can't afford $200 to go to a seminar--Matt Collins

I got the DVD. I watched it numerous times, but thanks for the heads up.

The best part is when they raid the sporting goods store and grab guns and ammo.

The real one with Charlie Sheen?

Not the lame ass remake?

"Because we LIVE here!!!"

What ever happened to the remake? I heard they were changing the bad guys from the Chinese to N. Koreans, as to not offend our new friends.... uh.... masters.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by manny229 View Post
    What ever happened to the remake? I heard they were changing the bad guys from the Chinese to N. Koreans, as to not offend our new friends.... uh.... masters.
    Shows how much mind I pay to the dreck of Hollywood.

I thought it had already come and gone...

Quote Originally Posted by Bastiat's The Law View Post
    The best part is when they raid the sporting goods store and grab guns and ammo.
    I thought one of the most astute parts was when the enemy commander tells the soldiers to grab the gun registration forms so they'll know exactly who has the guns.

AF.....No it hasen't come out yet, they had to take some time to change the bad guys from Chinese to N. Koreans ..... but that was about a year ago.....

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/mar...-dawn-20110316

perhaps they decided to scrap it altogether?
    Last edited by manny229; 06-01-2012 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I thought one of the most astute parts was when the enemy commander tells the soldiers to grab the gun registration forms so they'll know exactly who has the guns.
    I'd wager that won't be in the remake.

Remake? They're filming a remake?

**Puke!!**

NO WAY will it be as good as the original. No chance in hell that a new group of actors could touch the performances of Patrick Swayze, Charlie Sheen, Jennifer Grey, Lea Thompson and the others.

EDIT: Hmpf. Looks like the remake has been shot and is "in the can" awaiting release sometime later this year: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1234719/

They've got Chris Hemsworth in the lead role as Jed Eckert? "Thor" is replacing Patrick Swayze? jeez... After the success of "The Avengers" I wonder if Hemsworth is regretting the "Red Dawn" remake.
    Last edited by KCIndy; 06-01-2012 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by manny229 View Post
    AF.....No it hasen't come out yet, they had to take some time to change the bad guys from Chinese to N. Koreans ..... but that was about a year ago.....

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/mar...-dawn-20110316

perhaps they decided to scrap it altogether?
    latest word is release in November - the Friday after the election, of course. Don't want anybody considering the need to live in a free country before casting a vote.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

They should make a movie about rooting the reds out of our own government.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    That was good too.

Red Dawn is a militia members favorite flick.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    They should make a movie about rooting the reds out of our own government.
    LoL - I'd pay to see that.

I don't understand in which reality can North Korea attack the USA.Even thinking about it is ridiculous.