Thread: Would-be robber killed at Coin and Jewelry store

Would-be robber killed at Coin and Jewelry store

These guys probably wish they had stuck to robbing convenience stores...

(05-31) 11:45 PDT SAN RAMON -- A would-be robber shot and killed inside a San Ramon jewelry and coin store was identified Thursday as an 18-year-old Hayward man, authorities said as police searched for three other assailants in the case.

Kibrom Bairu was killed in the shooting at the Gold N Treasures at 2550 San Ramon Valley Blvd. about 4:30 p.m. Wednesday, just as the store was closing.

Four men entered the store and confronted the owner and at least one employee, one of whom pulled a gun and opened fire, authorities said. The shot hit Bairu, who stumbled out onto San Ramon Valley Boulevard and collapsed.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...BAN71OQ5T1.DTL
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I've got a friend that owns a Coin and Jewelry store. You DO NOT want to seek the treasure.

Stealing is not good. Don't do it.

Crime does not pay , get a job , it is easier in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I've got a friend that owns a Coin and Jewelry store. You DO NOT want to seek the treasure.
    Lol! Very appropriate.

Times are getting tough: "They got this depression on, I got to do for me n mine."

Im no expert, but robbing a mom and pop gold/jewelry/pawn type stores are the last stores you want to mess with.

Kids were public school material.
    Ron Paul let the cat out of the bag.

***Random Troll Analysis***Try Not to Engage With Trolls***
    itshappening: Incredibly naive with a hint of Alex Jonestown.
    compromise: Hilarious name states what it wants.
    AuH20: Self-righteous & insightful neocon. Smarter than you. Armed with a thesaurus.

***Honorable Mentions***
    Tpoints, Traditional Conservative, FreedomFanatic, TywinLannister, FreeHampshire, Giuliani was there on 911,
    RandRevolution

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post

LOL....I own/operate a MYO smoke shop........You don't want to visit our store thinking you want free treasure.

We all carry
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.