Thread: Illinois State Rep Goes Beserk Over Government Evils

Illinois State Rep Goes Beserk Over Government Evils

People are starting to wake up, on the local, state, and national level.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thanks for sharing. I gotta think that's how it feels for state reps really trying to represent.

I read the description of the video on Youtube, and it's pretty crazy if it's true: they were given a 200 page bill and only 15 minutes to read it before there was a vote on it. If that's not corrupt, I don't know what is. At least this guy had enough of the madness. It's sad to see that he didn't get a standing ovation after that. Sure, the video cuts out after he's done, but I just can't picture anyone clapping for this guy. But I'll clap, cause he deserves it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Wow I would be pissed too
    NEBRASKA FOR RON PAUL

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    I read the description of the video on Youtube, and it's pretty crazy if it's true: they were given a 200 page bill and only 15 minutes to read it before there was a vote on it. If that's not corrupt, I don't know what is. At least this guy had enough of the madness. It's sad to see that he didn't get a standing ovation after that. Sure, the video cuts out after he's done, but I just can't picture anyone clapping for this guy. But I'll clap, cause he deserves it.
    The people around him even look bored for the most part. Its depressing. But the fact that he finally had enough? That is hopeful.

And the level of corruption? Its so disgusting. The amount of horrible things that are crammed into those bills then hidden under a fancy tittle is astounding.
    Last edited by PierzStyx; 05-31-2012 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    The people around him even look bored for the most part. Its depressing. But the fact that he finally had enough? That is hopeful.

And the level of corruption? Its so disgusting. The amount of horrible things that are crammed into those bills then hidden under a fancy tittle is astounding.
    So much corruption, so little done about it. That guy reached his wits end with it, not doubt, and just couldn't contain himself anymore. Screw all the people around him who didn't stand up and give a strong "Amen!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.