Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Texas Results Thread

Look at Lamar County..Bachmann in 2nd so far

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywalker75 View Post
    Holy $#@!, people, calm the $#@! down. This is a big state, the metrops haven't come in yet (and probably won't for awhile, they'll let people vote past 7 if they were in line at that time).
    And the cities are where Ron will likely do better.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Paul is beating Santorum now but its still very early.

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    This was Santa's state to the point where he would have stayed in if he could get it to be winner take all, remember?

I was concerned this might happen. The Senate race brought out people who might not have voted in the presidential race at all otherwise, at this point, I suspect. Texas was never Ron's best state, being much more war friendly.
    Santorum was polling at 65% here at one point. And yes...Texas has never been Ron's best state but better than 08.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good point about Austin, doh...that will be interesting
    In the 2008 primary, Ron Paul received over 1.2 million votes. If each of those people convert only 5 others to vote for Ron, we can win the nomination.

The DHS now all of the sudden has access and can spy on everything you're during on Facebook & Twitter? No way!

Signed,
    Americans who didn't know about the Nazi concentrations camps till 1945.

Quote Originally Posted by lakefx View Post
    I'm interested to see Austin's vote. They've consistently been #1 on googling Ron Paul. If Paul can maintain 10-12% otherwise, Austin and Houston might give him a couple points boost. I'm predicting 17% overall

http://www.google.com/trends/?q=ron+...ate=mtd&sort=0
    I (mildly) worry about UT students having gone home.

Hmm, Ron's up to 17% in Blanco county, which is directly west of Austin.
    In the 2008 primary, Ron Paul received over 1.2 million votes. If each of those people convert only 5 others to vote for Ron, we can win the nomination.

The DHS now all of the sudden has access and can spy on everything you're during on Facebook & Twitter? No way!

Signed,

I worry about voting day being the day after a 3 day holiday weekend as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    I worry about voting day being the day after a 3 day holiday weekend as well.
    That should only be BETTER for Paul. His supporters are 100x more passionate and determined than Romney's.
    RON PAUL 2012

LIBERTY FOR LIFE

Only about a 5% turnout
    If you are in the North Texas area, join our page to get active and fight for Liberty!
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/28828...8287801289033/

#LiveFree

someone entered the numbers wrong for lamar county. Bachman tied with Mitt. I wish they'd make that mistake for paul .

by the way these are all the early ballots being totaled at the moment. 100k so far.

What county is Ron's congressional district in? Is it Calhoun County? He has 22% there right now

Signed,

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by abruzz0 View Post
    What county is Ron's congressional district in? Is it Calhoun County? He has 22% there right now
    Brazoria County is his home county.
    Last edited by eleganz; 05-29-2012 at 06:30 PM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Brazoria, Galveston & Chambers Counties are Ron's district

kk, thanks

Signed,

Quote Originally Posted by lakefx View Post
    I'm interested to see Austin's vote. They've consistently been #1 on googling Ron Paul. If Paul can maintain 10-12% otherwise, Austin and Houston might give him a couple points boost. I'm predicting 17% overall

http://www.google.com/trends/?q=ron+...ate=mtd&sort=0
    I put facebook ads in Austin and Houston and Brazoria (big whoop, I know, but I wanted SOMETHING). It would be nice if they did well.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Again? That does seem to be the trend with election dates and caucus dates, doesn't it?

Report from my roommate, who just voted: only about 120 people have voted in our precinct today (I voted early). My precinct has 1335 total registered voters, 1112 active.

She forgot she had her Ron Paul button on her purse and was told to take it off.

She's now complaining about how the precinct polling place was set up, which is actually MY problem, since I was supposed to be the election judge (but couldn't, work).

Quote Originally Posted by hb6102 View Post
    Brazoria, Galveston & Chambers Counties are Ron's district
    And Aransas, Jackson, Matagorda, Victoria and Wharton according to Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:TX14_109.gif)

I'm going to start writing the speech Dr. Paul is going to give tonight to thank the grassroots for their support.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by abruzz0 View Post
    The GOP sheep in Texas will, as with every other state since Romney clinched, gladly toe the party line and unify for Willard. It's the same story every election cycle. Shows how much of a useless dog and pony show the political system is in this country.
    Thomas Massie won.

Looks like SNAFU right now. Hope that its early to say it, though.

what in the wide, wide world of sports is going on in Lamar County?? There's no way in hell Bachmann is tied with romney. how is that even possible on any level

Signed,

How are we not winning Liberty County????

It`s all freakin fixed I tell`s ya

Looking pretty delish in Brazoria......23% for Ron

Signed,

Strange that the last few contests have Romney always hovering around 70% and Ron Paul around 12%

We have definitive proof of a rigged Texas primary if Ron Paul loses LIBERTY County!
    "Perfect safety is not the purpose of government." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    "I was in the rain forest once, and it rained on me..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Ron Paul suggested a very good first step to the process of restoring sound money... It was beautiful. It left them all standing with their fiats out.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    'Excuse us, we'll be leaving now. Oh, and you don't mind if we just steal this Constitution before we go? You @#$%s aren't using it anyway...'

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I call bull$#@!. Romney with 70% of the vote and magically that just so happens to be *what he needed* in order to reach the media's count of 1,144 delegates.

at least dewhurst in under 50 percent so far

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast