Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Periodically updated delegate count

Romney hasn't reached 600 delegates

I just "canvassed" everything I could find and Romney only has about 1075 delegates. A lot of the delegates that are supposed to be pledged to him dont get elected until conventions/caucuses in May and June, a la Massachusetts. He may actually have a bit over 600, but not too much. I couldnt find info on everything.

Ron Paul meanwhile has 247 delegates, altho a number of these are bound for the first round, but I included them anyway. I can give the exact number I have if its not a nonstate secret. I know there was some secrecy about our results, but all the info has been on Daily Paul and here...

I do not have numbers for Gingrich or Santorum, but I may put them together eventually.

So keep up the good work!

---
    Heres a breakdown of whats not included:
    Kansas (1211+25) - looking for results
    Indiana (27+16) - June 9 (CD, state)
    Texas (108+44) - June 9 (CD, state)
    Pennsylvania (10) - June 10 (state)
    Iowa (12+13) - June 16 (CD, state)
    Virginia (13) - June 16 (state)
    New Mexico (9+11) - June 16 (state)
    Massachusetts (11) - June 19 (state; altho I would project Romney 9 Santorum 1 Paul 1 OR Romney 11)
    Idaho (29) - June 23 (state)
    Oregon (15+10) - June 23 (CD, state)
    Arkansas (21) - June 23 (state)
    Nebraska (9+23) - not held
    Montana (23) - not held
    Utah (37) - not held
    Oklahoma (25) - this is staying blank until its clear what delegates are accepted

333 not elected yet
    25 disputed (OK)
    36 looking for them (KS)
    108 are hidden (TX)
    502 total are not yet handed out in my count

1075 to 247 is the current count. Any other count is wrong. I do award stealth delegates to Paul. If you dont want me to, just refer to AP or Green Papers because bound delegates are easy to find. The rest are uncommitted, unknown, Santorum, or Gingrich, plus 2 Huntsman iirc. I dont keep spreadsheets on S or G. If you want to see my spreadsheet, PM me with your google account.
    Last edited by juvanya; 06-10-2012 at 01:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    When Freedom is Outlawed, only Outlaws will have Freedom.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wouldn't give the total numbers and distribution, let the other side do the work. General totals I think are fine though, as you just did.

And next week includes the Maine and Nevada state conventions....

I would LOVE to see Romney's delegate totals start going BACKWARDS in the media!
    Last edited by sailingaway; 04-28-2012 at 10:05 PM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Alright Ill leave it at that then. Theres a lot of stuff like what happened in Mass. If you look here, anything that says "Slate" is bound to whatever apportion of the popular vote. The rest are elected at conventions.

i have good faith we can spoil Romney from getting the 1144, and have enough supporters running the show at the convention to get Paul nominated without fishy business
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    i have good faith we can spoil Romney from getting the 1144, and have enough supporters running the show at the convention to get Paul nominated without fishy business
    Our odds are greater than a week ago. We need to keep this up. I wish NJ delegates werent an at large slate. My county convention almost got hijacked, but they banned voting.

I would just die of happiness.

Quote Originally Posted by juvanya View Post
    Ron Paul meanwhile has over 100 delegates, altho a number of these are bound for the first round, but I included them anyway. .

!
    Delegates bound for the first round that Ron Paul did not win with the popular vote should not be included. Also Massachusetts shouldn't be included because of the same reason.

Our odds are greater than a week ago. We need to keep this up. I wish NJ delegates werent an at large slate. My county convention almost got hijacked, but they banned voting.
    Indeed NJ sucks. Lots of elderly people who aren't adept with the internet, like Florida. Vote the way the MSM tells them to.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    what where the 896? or something like that delegates that were Romney's? Just Fox making numbers up?

They banned voting?
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

nah fox would never make numbers up

Quote Originally Posted by zeloc View Post
    Delegates bound for the first round that Ron Paul did not win with the popular vote should not be included. Also Massachusetts shouldn't be included because of the same reason.
    this is his total, do your own.

Quote Originally Posted by RPSupporter305 View Post
    what where the 896? or something like that delegates that were Romney's? Just Fox making numbers up?
    a bunch are estimates where he won the popular vote. Like Maine. Let's watch that convention next weekend, hmm?

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post

I would LOVE to see Romney's delegate totals start going BACKWARDS in the media!
    That would be fun

Yes, like ABSTAINING on the first ballot to make the second ballot inevitable, has somebody really looked into this scenario?
    There is enormous inertia — a tyranny of the status quo — in private and especially governmental arrangements. Only a crisis — actual or perceived — produces real change. When that crisis occurs, the actions that are taken depend on the ideas that are lying around. That, I believe, is our basic function: to develop alternatives to existing policies, to keep them alive and available until the politically impossible becomes politically inevitable
    - Milton Friedman

Where the people?

Is it me or with Ron winning all these CDs in every state I find myself asking where are the Mitt supporters? These are suppose to be the politically active people that don't come to rallies since his are 300-600 people but yet vote for mitt? And ours who come out in thousands don't really vote? But when we get down to the conventions and caucus's we tend to win everywhere we lost? Doesn't add up folks. Unless th sheeple that vote for Mitt believe the election system ends after casting your vote. Just saying Mitts number seem to be appearing as just numbers and no people behind them...
    Last edited by JacobSzumniak; 04-29-2012 at 02:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Or Nothing II View Post
    Yes, like ABSTAINING on the first ballot to make the second ballot inevitable, has somebody really looked into this scenario?
    No, but I sure as heck would like to know the rules on this as well.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by JacobSzumniak View Post
    Is it me or with Ron winning all these CDs in every state I find myself asking where are the Mitt supporters? These are suppose to be the politically active people that don't come to rallies since his are 300-600 people but yet vote for mitt? And ours who come out in thousands don't really vote? But when we get down to the conventions and caucus's we tend to win everywhere we lost? Doesn't add up folks. Unless th sheeple that vote for Mitt believe the election system ends after casting your vote. Just saying Mitts number seem to be appearing as just numbers and no people behind them...
    It goes without saying that one of the biggest differences between Romney and Paul supporters, is Paul supporters are truly passionate about what he stands for and are outspoken about his ideas, whereas Romney people are just establishment Republicans, following the "frontrunner", are falling in line, and probably have much less of a real connection with their chosen candidate. This translates well into caucus states where will power and motivation factor a great deal larger than simply marking a check next to your candidate.

To me, it's just a simple matter of having more fire in our belly, and it's starting to really show now as county, district, and state conventions have begun to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Champuckett View Post
    It goes without saying that one of the biggest differences between Romney and Paul supporters, is Paul supporters are truly passionate about what he stands for and are outspoken about his ideas, whereas Romney people are just establishment Republicans, following the "frontrunner", are falling in line, and probably have much less of a real connection with their chosen candidate. This translates well into caucus states where will power and motivation factor a great deal larger than simply marking a check next to your candidate.

To me, it's just a simple matter of having more fire in our belly, and it's starting to really show now as county, district, and state conventions have begun to happen.
    Absolutely. And Romney just doesn't generate enthusiasm. He's very boring. It was the same way with McCain last time around until he put Caribou Barbie on the ticket. I wonder how she feels about yesterday's turn of events in her home state? I bet she's secretly grinning.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

It's always fun to Google MITT ROMNEY CROWDS and look at the Images. His "crowds" are all closeup shots, and the REAL crowds that show up are Ron Paul crowds. HA!

I'm curious to see how the press handles this little glitch. The last Romney crowd I saw an article about was a crowd of 250 at Otterbein University. LOL
    Last edited by wgadget; 04-29-2012 at 05:24 AM.

No he has well over 600
    "Ron Paul, Ron Paul, Ron Paul, Ron Paul with a heart, Ron Paul, Mitt Romney, Ron Paul"

Quote Originally Posted by zeloc View Post
    You can argue it both ways, but I think its important to know how many ninjas we have.

Quote Originally Posted by RPSupporter305 View Post
    Those are estimates. Some of them are technically valid, for example, Romney DOES have 27 pledged delegates from Mass, that are supposed to vote for him. I subtracted from his totals known numbers of RP supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    They banned voting?
    Im not sure. I didnt go, but I heard in the county RP fb group that they were not going to allow voting on anything. I think they were afraid that we might hijack the convention, rewrite everything, and elect our delegates to state. I can ask those involved if youre curious more?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Or Nothing II View Post
    Usually abstaining in votes just changes the majority. So if only 2001 delegates voted, Romney would only need 1000.

Unless th sheeple that vote for Mitt believe the election system ends after casting your vote.
    Its exactly this. Did you even know about this delegate stuff before this year? I didnt really. I knew for caucuses you could hijack it. I thought all the primaries were bound to slates.

Quote Originally Posted by CTRattlesnake View Post
    No he has well over 600
    Probably. I didnt give him delegates I think in a few states because I forgot to add the balance that werent RP supporters. However, he does not yet have over 700 for sure. They simply havent been elected yet. For example, Maine, Minnesota, and Nevada are next weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by CTRattlesnake View Post
    No he has well over 600
    So if Romney wins the remaining "winner-take-all" states does that put him over 1244? Assuming he gets no unbound delegates?

no most of the remaining states are proportional. If Ron paul can take a good percentage he will get a piece of the pie

we should have a projected first round vote and 2nd rd vote since many of our delegates will be bound first rd.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Im not sure. I didnt go, but I heard in the county RP fb group that they were not going to allow voting on anything. I think they were afraid that we might hijack the convention, rewrite everything, and elect our delegates to state. I can ask those involved if youre curious more?
    curious is the word, don't go to any great trouble, but not allowing voting seems a bit beyond the pale.

Obviously the MSM's delegate counts are wrong. They are just throwing numbers out without conventions have taken place. Look at this link [ http://projects.wsj.com/campaign2012/delegates ]

For Iowa:
    Romney 13
    Santorum 13
    Paul 1

Obviously those numbers are way off!

Washington:
    Romney 30
    Santorum 5
    Paul 5

Very laughable.
    NEBRASKA FOR RON PAUL

Quote Originally Posted by QueenB4Liberty View Post
    I would just die of happiness.
    A first ballot failing to elect Romney would be priceless. And a most interesting development indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    A first ballot failing to elect Romney would be priceless. And a most interesting development indeed.
    we need to make that happen only because of enough paul delegates though because there will be vultures there to try and steal the nod.
    You are the Universe experiencing itself

Quote Originally Posted by Drex View Post
    Obviously the MSM's delegate counts are wrong. They are just throwing numbers out without conventions have taken place. Look at this link [ http://projects.wsj.com/campaign2012/delegates ]

For Iowa:
    Romney 13
    Santorum 13
    Paul 1

Obviously those numbers are way off!

Washington:
    Romney 30
    Santorum 5
    Paul 5

Very laughable.
    The AP is just retarded. CNN is decent. Green Papers seems to be the best and actually explains their methodology, as well as the law/rules.

Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    Absolutely. And Romney just doesn't generate enthusiasm. He's very boring. It was the same way with McCain last time around until he put Caribou Barbie on the ticket. I wonder how she feels about yesterday's turn of events in her home state? I bet she's secretly grinning.
    She should've been out there helping. I wonder how she feels about hitching herself to Gingrich now.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast