Thread: National Letter Writing Campaign - Iowa

National Letter Writing Campaign - Iowa

National letter Writing campaign - Iowa

Bryce Shonka from the Los Angeles Meetup urgently needs more group organizers to to contact and support him. Please see below for details.

“Hello from sunny California,

The Ron Paul Los Angeles Meetup has purchased a list of 700,000 Iowa mailing addresses and is organizing a national letter writing campaign. This effort will mean personal, hand-written letters from Ron Paul supporters nationwide delivered to undecided voters in Iowa, where the presidential nominees will be selected JANUARY 3rd. We feel that the personal nature of this effort will appeal to the people of Iowa, and set us apart from the form letters they all get from the ‘other’ campaigns.

This is a massive undertaking and we need everyone’s help. With support from the meetups, we can cover all 700,000 names on the list before January 3rd which will have a huge effect on the nomination.

Please respond with a standard email address and be sure to list which meetup (Including group number and state) you organize ASAP and I will reply immediately with the names we need you to cover. WE CAN WIN IOWA.

rEVOLution!

Bryce Shonka
    bshonka AT gmail.com”

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Consider these ideas.

Columbus has a post card writing party last night, we wrote 200 personal post cards to Iowans.

Also we are going to have a printer print out and bulk mail the new post card available on the campaign web site. This post card is very nice. Total cost to print and mail about $.30 (depending on size of order). Check out rates at local printers or online.

make sure to stay on Ron Paul's views + Iowan views (legalize hemp, strong on immigration, etc.) if you guys participate in this.
    "You know not what you are given, but forever will you know what has been taken away from you..."

"As long as we live beyond our means we are destined to live beneath our means." - Ron Paul at a CNBC Debate in Michigan (10/09/07)

XX
    Last edited by jmii; 02-01-2017 at 05:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DahuiHeeNalu View Post
    where can i get sum addresses?
    I would like some as well.
    "Masterful and arrogant wealth, created largely by Government protection of its profits, not content with its domination and influence within a single party, had sought to corrupt them both, and to that end had insinuated itself into the primaries, in order that no candidates might be nominated whose views were not in accord with theirs." (‘Colonel’ Edward Mandell House in 'Philip Dru: Administrator', circa 1912)

And the war

Quote Originally Posted by 0zzy View Post
    make sure to stay on Ron Paul's views + Iowan views (legalize hemp, strong on immigration, etc.) if you guys participate in this.
    53% of Iowa Republicans want out of Iraq within six months.

Ron Paul could win Iowa, if we make his stance on the war clear to them.

4. Do you favor a withdrawal of all United States military from Iraq within the next six months? (Republicans Only)
    Yes 53%
    No 36%
    Undecided 11%
    http://www.strategicvision.biz/polit...oll_111407.htm
    Rand Paul is in the top 1% of US Senators.

Addresses For Letters to Iowa

Please contact

Bryce Shonka
    bshonka AT gmail.com”

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Letters to Iowa

Quote Originally Posted by DahuiHeeNalu View Post
    where can i get sum addresses?
    Hey there...anyone interested in participating can email requests for addresses to me directly.

bshonka -at- gmail dot com

Here's my thread on the subject with bunch of contact info for getting names!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=40590
    Beyond the Presidency - Running for office ourselves

Quote Originally Posted by Margaret Mead
    Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.
    My wife and I are proud members of the 2300 club!

I voted for Dr. Paul on Jan. 8th, 2008!

Make it personal

Greetings All,

Sincerity is important. I haven't been handwriting mine but I did create a personalized letter (see http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=42739). I've included the two-page "issues" flyer and a one page flyer with the basic slimjim info on it. I have been hand addressing the envelopes and signing each one, and I include my name, mailing address, and email at the bottom of the letter to prove I'm a real person. Sort of like why I sign each post here with my real name.

I am a real person aren't I? Now I'm not so sure.... maybe I'm just a self-aware Ron Paul spambot....but I don't live with my mother...I don't even have a basement...well, I think I am a real person therefore I am.

William C Colley