Thread: How not to shoot a revolver

How not to shoot a revolver

I never knew this. I have never even considered holding my wheelgun the way he demonstrates early in the video, as I did research the correct posture and form to hold a handgun. And I have fired it enough to know that there is burning firepowder and gases coming out whenever a shot is fired. But I had no idea the force was such it could tear target paper to shreds.

By the way, I like him. He is a gun expert and has many videos where he shows a large assortment of firearms. I sure wouldn't mind having him as friend in a SHTF scenario. He knows his guns and he's sure got plenty of ammo and clips.
    Ron Paul - America, you WILL regret not voting for him!

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Very good demo,, for those that didn't know.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

he could have held the paper rearward a bit so it did not extend past the muzzle. I don't disagree with his thoughts, its just his experiment that was lacking a bit. he also could have held the paper a bit further away from the revolver.
    Insanity should be defined as trusting the government to solve a problem they caused in the first place. Please do not go insane!

Yes, and this is just expanding gas. Lord help you if your cylinder misaligns (for whatever reason) which is why you should always wear ballistic glasses while practising.