Thread: Viral Endorsement Project - Known Endorsements

Viral Endorsement Project - Known Endorsements

Please include links to published documentation or video clips that substantiate the endorsement. If it's not documented, it didn't happen.
    Follow my blog at http://tirelessagorist.blogspot.com/
    Current commentary from a libertarian/voluntaryist/agorist perspective.

Consistent Candidate - with Chainspell

Ron Paul Landslide by Jake Kellen - Constitution Mix

The vision of the helpful and protective state is the most pervasive and counter-productive ideology in the world today.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    John Mayer argues with Justin Long (the Apple commercial guy) about the Constitution and presidential hopeful Ron Paul.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrPCkMSTH9A
    R[∃vo˩]ution

I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism. -Ronald Reagan

The Truth about Ron Paul
    Please check it out...."Like" and "Share"
    This page is vying for the 1st page of google if they look up "the truth about ron paul"

Costa Mesa Mayor Allan Mansoor

http://powderbluereport.blogspot.com/

Saturday, December 01, 2007
    Costa Mesa Mayor Allan Mansoor Endorses Ron Paul

I've admired Costa Mesa Mayor Allan Mansoor the last few years. He's my type of politician. He's been a great independent voice for Costa Mesa. From his crackdown on illegal immigration in the city to his support of Lt. Bill Hunt over corrupt OC Sheriff Mike Carona, Mayor Mansoor has proven himself to be a voice the citizens can count on for important issues. This leads me to the reason for the post. I got a call from the Mayor tonight as Lynn and I were driving to a Christmas party down in Oceanside at some friends' house. Mayor Mansoor said he is endorsing Ron Paul for President. You talk about being pleasantly surprised. I was elated to hear this. Here is the Mayor's official statement that he authorized me to post...
    I trust Ron Paul. The other Democrat and "Republican" candidates are all the same business as usual. They all represent more of the same big unresponsive government. We need to get back to the founding principles of limited government.
    It's short and sweet. Did I mention how much I like principled politicians. Thank you Mr. Mayor for your outstanding leadership.
    posted by Allan Bartlett @ 10:21 PM

Paradise Publishers Endorses but won't publish

Here is an email that I received from Paradise Publishers: (I took out the email addresses because of spammers. This can still be verified by contacting me)
    Robyn

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 11:34 AM
    To: robyn
    Subject: RE: Your newsletter

Hey Robyn,

Good to hear from you and I truly appreciate the kind words- very glad to know we can help.

Took a look at the site and it is a very well crafted one, however we're dedicated to webmaster issues only and as such have made it a policy to not get involved in religious, political or any off-topic themes.

People turn to us for help with their websites and not for political views, so while we may agree with your message we do not want to expose our audience to topics others then the ones they came to us to find out more about. I believe you will have more success targeting websites within the political arena as well as relevant ones.

I thank you for your understanding and hope that we can keep helping you build a great site that will get your message out.

Thanks Robyn

Nicolas Gremion
    www.ParadisePublishers.com

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit"
    Aristotle

The information in this e-mail is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee (s). Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited

-----Original Message-----
    From: Robyn Hamlin Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 11:21 AM
    To: Nic (paradise publishers)
    Subject: Your newsletter

It has came to my attention that a lot of people who make websites are not aware of the importantance of upcoming elections. I have been a subscriber to your newsletter for several years and I must say it is outstanding, or I would have stopped receiving it. Is there a way that you could google the name Ron Paul and maybe put a link to www.freeme.tv on your page? It is of utmost importance that we get this information to as many people as possible as the mainstream tv does not air anything about this. Your help with be very appreciated. Please call me if you have any questions. This is very very urgent. I don't know how to stress this enough.

Robyn Hamlin
    Group Benefits, Inc.
    Health, Dental, Disability, & Life insurance for groups and individuals
    PH: 314-438-0222
    FAX: 314-355-4512

http://www.grpbenefits.net

We work with groups and individuals in Missouri, Illinois, and Ohio for the following types of insurance coverage: Health, Dental, Disability, Life, Legal, Identity Protection, Vision, Pet, Short-Term, Medicare Supplements, Part D, and more.

IMPORTANT NOTE: The information contained in this document is confidential and legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this document or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please contact us immediately.
    Thank you.

OKC Rally Endorsements - 2

Two endorsements were documented on film at the OKC Rally on Dec 2nd
    State Reps Charles Key and Jason Murphey

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Assemblyman Mike Doherty who has endorsed Ron Paul for President and introduced him at the Philadelphia rally last month gave an impassioned talk about why Ron is the best candidate for president. Ron Paul, Doherty pointed out, will protect U.S. borders, abolish the income tax, cut unnecessary and unconstitutional spending, defend the U.S. dollar, and protect U.S. sovereignty.

We need to get a hold of more people in high places! Desperately!
    Quote Originally Posted by linusPAULing View Post
    There's been a conspiracy to condition us into not believing in conspiracies. This might be the most insidious conspiracy of all time.
    Quote Originally Posted by charger View Post
    The TV is the Trojan horse of the 20th century.
    We left it in our homes and trusted it. Now it is being used as a tool to destroy us.

Let's not forget the recent endorsement by Arlo Guthrie (a "celebrity" whose opinion I actually respect)