Thread: Ron Paul 2008 1 Troy Ounce Vote for Truth .999 fine Silver Liberty - by NORFED

Ron Paul 2008 1 Troy Ounce Vote for Truth .999 fine Silver Liberty - by NORFED

This is my very first 24 hour eBay sale with less than 10 hours to go, and only up to $58 FRN.

My last Ron Paul Silver VOTE FOR TRUTH sold on eBay for $165 FRNs after 7 days.

Please check out the link below:

Ron Paul 2008 Vote for Truth 1 troy oz, $20 .999 fine Silver Liberty - by NORFED
    Peacefully Engaged in Domestic Economic Terrorism Since 2004.

Audit Fort Knox so we will know how much Tungsten backs the FRN!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've always wanted one of these and have been kicking myself for not buying them back in '07. Maybe I'll bid.

Well I've been outbid but I drove the price up to $75$100 for you at least.
    Last edited by brandon; 05-27-2012 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by brandon View Post
    Well I've been outbid but I drove the price up to $75$100 for you at least.
    Thank you very much for bidding!

I am still torn up about being outbid on the Zimbabwe note , so I am not going to run this one up

I have one of these in copper. Paid 20 bucks for it. Seems the copper ones were best for investors, jumped 20x the price since 2008.

I really want to buy this from you, especially since you are from San Jose, I freakin' love that place!
    Last edited by revned; 05-27-2012 at 02:28 PM.

up to $150 now. Wow I can't believe these things go for so much. Man I wish I picked up a stack of these back in the day when they were $20. I'd pay $100 to have one just for sentimental reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by revned View Post
    I have one of these in copper. Paid 20 bucks for it. Seems the copper ones were best for investors, jumped 20x the price since 2008.

I really want to buy this from you, especially since you are from San Jose, I freakin' love that place!
    I bought three one ounce copper rounds once . What is copper now , about 3.60 lb ?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I dunno I don't really count the actual cost of the metal, but I tried to explain it to someone yesterday that these coins were worth investing in. Just because of the fact that the makers were raided and only a few coins got out to the public, making them fairly rare. Not saying someone should, but someone could easily buy up all of the coins and just charge any price they wanted at that point. The demand for these coins is sure to be there. People need their Ron Paul memorabilia fix.

I predict that in 4 more years, these coins will increase in price by at least double of what they are now. The copper ones jumped from 1 dollar to 20 dollars from 2008. If only I had spent my birthday money that year on these coins. I had the money in hand and actually decided against it because I didn't know the raid was actually going to happen.
    Last edited by revned; 05-28-2012 at 10:13 AM.

I dunno I don't really count the actual cost of the metal, but I tried to explain it to someone yesterday that these coins were worth investing in. Just because of the fact that the makers were raided and only a few coins got out to the public, making them fairly rare. Not saying someone should, but someone could easily buy up all of the coins and just charge any price they wanted at that point. The demand for these coins is sure to be there. People need their Ron Paul memorabilia fix.

I predict that in 4 more years, these coins will increase in price by at least double of what they are now. The copper ones jumped from 1 dollar to 20 dollars from 2008. If only I had spent my birthday money that year on these coins. I had the money in hand and actually decided against it because I didn't know the raid was actually going to happen.
    I cannot predict the future value, but the last Ron Paul Coppers I sold on eBay fetched about $5 FRN for each.

Maybe I will sell some more, just to test the market...

This is partly the reason that they are worth a bit more than the Cu content:

I have been saving US 1959 - 1981 pure copper pennies ,worst case scenario they can be used in the bullet mold

I am selling these because of your post above:

Five Ron Paul 2008 Vote For Truth COPPER Liberty Dollars, each one AV ounce of Cu.