Thread: "Events, dear boy. Events" - Why the campaign was SO wrong 2 downplay Ron winning

"Events, dear boy. Events" - Why the campaign was SO wrong 2 downplay Ron winning

Harold Macmillan, was asked by a young journalist after a long dinner what can most easily steer a government off course, he answered "Events, dear boy. Events". In short, politics is unpredictable.

Watch the video.
    Before the election, before next month, there could well be another banking crisis.
    The crisis that RP himself has been predicting.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/are-eu...eat-depression

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Indeed. I read an article on Market Oracle that explained that the US Treasury bond market is headed for imminent collapse. If it happens, Ron Paul will come across as a prophet or an economic genius.

I am predicting now a long term deflationary period of apocalyptic proportions. In a way of speaking there isn't anyone better suited to head a collapse of the economy than Obama. I really wouldn't want to wish Dr. Paul to preside over what's coming next. I guess he knows and that is why he may be laying low. But I didn't ask him to run for President and more so on a 'Restore America/R3volution.'

I still think that if the Ron Paul Fest is successful, Ron Paul should visit the event all three days right about 6:00 p.m. Lets see how the energy of that event changes the psychic of the convention floor.

Quote Originally Posted by febo View Post
    Harold Macmillan, was asked by a young journalist after a long dinner what can most easily steer a government off course, he answered "Events, dear boy. Events". In short, politics is unpredictable.

Watch the video.
    Before the election, before next month, there could well be another banking crisis.
    The crisis that RP himself has been predicting.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/are-eu...eat-depression
    Much as I want Ron to win, I'm certainly not sitting around praying for a banking crisis and another depression
    Golden Rule? Booooo. Go back to Texas!

Quote Originally Posted by Butchie View Post
    Much as I want Ron to win, I'm certainly not sitting around praying for a banking crisis and another depression
    Hehe but surely as an RP supporter you know that both are unavoidable.

Brb guys, I'm cashing out my money from the bank

Quote Originally Posted by Butchie View Post
    spoilsport!
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Unfortunately.
    Golden Rule? Booooo. Go back to Texas!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.