Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CHIPIN for teaparty07.com advertising

CHIPIN for teaparty07.com advertising

Someone suggested I set this up, so here it is:

http://ronpaulcarepackages.chipin.co...com-banner-ads

The purpose:

As you are aware, the community is attempting to have the greatest one day donation total in political history and to that end, we need to get the word out on the "teaparty" to as many new donors as possible. So, we are working to put banner and text ads on various heavily trafficked sites around the internet. offtopic.com was $50 a week and one site is giving me a discounted $75 price for one month. So, if you can help us to get this money together, it will be an investment that will pay off in new donors and alot more money than what is spent

Bob

I have already placed an ad on offtopic.com and am working on one for thehousingbubbleblog.com and have begun contacting other sites. This is an investment in MORE donors and lot more money for Dr. Paul so if you can, give us a hand.
    Our rights are not derived from man but exist because we are men.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump

Most excellent!

Please have Dan post it on www.ronpaulgraphs.com also!
    " Let it not be said that we did nothing." -- Ron Paul

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." -- Ron Paul

Woah woah there. Need to think about campaign financing laws here.

Consider this site:

MMA.tv Ads

You get two ads for the price of one! you get a 468x60 ad and a 234x30 ad. We take your full banner and squeeze it to the smaller size so you only need one banner. Our ad deals are on a auto renew which bills your credit card monthly. Every deal comes with a 2 month minimum commitment.

New! - While your ad runs you will also get a free business membership for as long as the ad runs. You will be included in our list of companies that support mma.tv. And you will be able to add your company name to your posts automatically.

Full Banner, on the top of every thread
    (468 pixels wide X 60 Pixels high)

AND..

Mini Banner, located every 7 messages inside a thread
    (230 pixels wide X 35 Pixels high)

Cost: for 1 full AND 1 mini banner!

$99.95 per month

Quote Originally Posted by Jobarra View Post
    Woah woah there. Need to think about campaign financing laws here.
    No you don't. We're advertising a website that is not associated with the campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric21ND View Post
    Consider this site:

MMA.tv Ads

You get two ads for the price of one! you get a 468x60 ad and a 234x30 ad. We take your full banner and squeeze it to the smaller size so you only need one banner. Our ad deals are on a auto renew which bills your credit card monthly. Every deal comes with a 2 month minimum commitment.

New! - While your ad runs you will also get a free business membership for as long as the ad runs. You will be included in our list of companies that support mma.tv. And you will be able to add your company name to your posts automatically.

Full Banner, on the top of every thread
    (468 pixels wide X 60 Pixels high)

AND..

Mini Banner, located every 7 messages inside a thread
    (230 pixels wide X 35 Pixels high)

Cost: for 1 full AND 1 mini banner!

$99.95 per month
    I'll check it out but I only need one month, and let's face it - $$$

idea for banner:
    Now: The biggest political revolution in our time.

Be a part of it.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    People that didn't donate on November 5th should be the first ones chipping in for this.

I think we should do a chipin for drudgereport.com. A huge number of people(that I think are like minded) visit that site every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight77 View Post
    People that didn't donate on November 5th should be the first ones chipping in for this.
    Well, I gotta be honest. I resisted this because it's never worked for me in the past and it's not working for me now. When I was just asking people to send me money to help pay for these advertisements, I got responses. This - nada - not a damned thing. I'm just gonna let it drop and go back to what I was doing because, to be honest again, this sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sematary View Post
    Well, I gotta be honest. I resisted this because it's never worked for me in the past and it's not working for me now. When I was just asking people to send me money to help pay for these advertisements, I got responses. This - nada - not a damned thing. I'm just gonna let it drop and go back to what I was doing because, to be honest again, this sucks.
    Its only been up for 8 hours!
    Virginia - 8th Congressional District

Want to help Ron Paul in northern virginia? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth4 View Post
    Its only been up for 8 hours!
    Plus people dont know WHAT they are contributing to - thats why I suggested having a plan - know which website and the cost - BEFORE putting up the chipin so people know exactly where the money is going.

What about running one in the LA Times, or NY Times? It's probably a lot more expensive, but we'd be hitting a lot more people. Especially out in California where Ron seems to have a decent amount of support.

Plus people dont know WHAT they are contributing to - thats why I suggested having a plan - know which website and the cost - BEFORE putting up the chipin so people know exactly where the money is going.
    It's very difficult to approach people about advertising without money.
    I was quite happy with the way I was doing it. The chipin was someone elses idea and on the top sounds like a good idea but since I am working one day at a time trying to contact sites, I can only mention them as I connect with them. RIGHT NOW I need money for the ad on offtopic and the one I'm putting on thehousingbubbleblog.com and I'm already contacting other sites. Best I can do.

Quote Originally Posted by rich34 View Post
    What about running one in the LA Times, or NY Times? It's probably a lot more expensive, but we'd be hitting a lot more people. Especially out in California where Ron seems to have a decent amount of support.
    tens of thousands of dollars sir.
    These banner/text ads cost a couple hundred a month or less.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    tens of thousands of dollars sir.
    These banner/text ads cost a couple hundred a month or less.
    Nevermind!

Quote Originally Posted by rich34 View Post
    Nevermind!
    lol
    Anyway - back to the need for cash to purchase banner space.

So, um, ANYONE interested in helping to fund this vital project?

So, um, ANYONE interested in helping to fund this vital project?
    Tell em a bit more about it - Suggestion below.

$50-$100 dollars for monthlong ads running up to teaparty07.com on popular websites and blogs where we know the audience is open to Dr. Paul's message. Perhaps they already know of Dr. Paul, but have not donated - this banner will attract new people to Dr. Paul's message as well as bring in new donors.

With this $1000 chip in we can put ads up on 10-20 different websites, and if we get just 10 new donors we break even. I'm betting we will get way more than 10 new donors from these ads.

Thanks for chipping in - I will be posting the name of the website for each ad as I get the ads placed.

Tell em a bit more about it - Suggestion below.

$50-$100 dollars for monthlong ads running up to teaparty07.com on popular websites and blogs where we know the audience is open to Dr. Paul's message. Perhaps they already know of Dr. Paul, but have not donated - this banner will attract new people to Dr. Paul's message as well as bring in new donors.

With this $1000 chip in we can put ads up on 10-20 different websites, and if we get just 10 new donors we break even. I'm betting we will get way more than 10 new donors from these ads.

Thanks for chipping in - I will be posting the name of the website for each ad as I get the ads placed.
    I'm adding that to the chipin but I gotta be honest - I had far more success when I just asked people for cash rather than starting a chipin. I've NEVER had any luck with these damned things.

I'll check it out but I only need one month, and let's face it - $$$
    Yeah I hear ya, they might be flexible though.

Here's a thread ironically about the FBI Liberty Dollar raid.

http://www.mma.tv/TUF/index.cfm?ac=S...me&FID=2&PID=2

It would be awesome to see some teaparty graphics on there. By the way I have no stake in this site. It's just one of my favorite forums, and it has A LOT of libertarian sentiment going strong in there. I bet we could get 100 donations easy in there. The ad would be seen on every page.

MMA.tv gets from 500,000 to 750,000 page views a day from 13,000 - 17,000 users.

It would be awesome to see some teaparty graphics on there. By the way I have no stake in this site. It's just one of my favorite forums, and it has A LOT of libertarian sentiment going strong in there. I bet we could get 100 donations easy in there. The ad would be seen on every page.

MMA.tv gets from 500,000 to 750,000 page views a day from 13,000 - 17,000 users.
    pssst, Eric - Can you throw in $15 to the chipin?

I left them a voicemail. I need to see if they take paypal. The rate is fair. I still need $$$ though.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    please throw in just $10 if you're reading this - its a good cause.

I think the ads connecting straight to an inspirational supporter made video would be superior to linking straight to the teaparty site...
    It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.
    -Samuel Adams

Great Video about Ron Paul with the ending promoting the Tea Party

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sJUXIb27AOI

Quote Originally Posted by nathanmn View Post
    I think the ads connecting straight to an inspirational supporter made video would be superior to linking straight to the teaparty site...
    video about the teaparty? or about RP?

The intent is to focus on sites where people like RP but perhaps havent donated. Its a fundraising effort, not an awareness effort.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanmn View Post
    That would not accomplish what we're trying to do.

Well, one step closer to getting on thehousingbubbleblog.com
    I sent him the $75 a moment ago.
    He will send me the email of his graphics guy and I'll get him the ad.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast