Thread: Toady is the primary!

Toady is the primary!

Toady is the primary!

Cast your vote for Thomas Massie!

Dear Friend,

Today is the Republican primary. Please remember to get out and vote from 6am up until the polls close at 6pm!
    For the past few months, you and I have been spreading our message of small, limited, constitutional government to the people of the 4th district. I could not have done this without you.

Victory is within our grasp today, but I need to ask you to do one more thing.

You've made phone calls, walked door-to-door, mentioned me to your family, classmates, and church members, but now I need one more thing...

I need your vote!

Please be absolutely sure to vote in the primary. The polls in Kentucky are open from 6:00am to 6:00pm. If you go before work, after work or during lunch, it is absolutely critical that you get to the polls and cast your vote for me in the Republican primary. Your vote will be a vote for liberty and the limited government that makes it possible.

And, all throughout Election Day, don't think it is too late to help!

You can still help get your friends and family members to support our cause and vote. Call or email your friends. Post a message on Facebook.

If you know a Republican who is on the fence, call or email them and try to convince them to vote in favor of our country's return to its founding principles.

If someone needs a ride to the polls - offer it to them, or have them call our office at 859-334-0862.

I have been both honored and humbled to be your candidate in this race. I feel like I am riding on your shoulders. Today, with your help and the help of thousands of Kentucky Republicans, we will begin anew the work of taking back our country.

I want to thank you in advance for your vote today - but I will never be able to thank you enough for all you have done in the cause of Liberty and taking back our government.

In Liberty,

Thomas Massie

P.S.

If you don’t know where your voting location is, you can look it up at the Kentucky.Gov Voter Information Center website:

https://cdcbp.ky.gov/VICWeb/index.jsp

You can also call your county clerk to get your voter location:

http://elect.ky.gov/countyclerks.htm
    Last edited by amisspelledword; 05-21-2012 at 10:10 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Ironic that "amisspelledword" was the OP.
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

Lol I wonder how many people think it's a typo.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate-ForLiberty View Post
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by Bastiat's The Law View Post
    Who started this? lol

pretty sure it was the collins as he is the omniscent creator of all that is cool.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Voted. Although I only had one office to vote for......

Quote Originally Posted by Bastiat's The Law View Post
    Who started this? lol
    It was someone from Cando and it was a legitimate typo.
    Has Gun Will Revolt

Win toady! Just win Toady!
    Hear Congressman Paul's weekly legislative update toll free 888-322-1414

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am so glad that Toady is on our side. May Toady bless Thomas today and guide us to an impressive victory. AMEN

PS: Should Thomas win - Can we start rumors of him praising Aqua Toady?
    "Governor, if I had foreseen the use those people
    designed to make of their victory,
    there would have been no surrender at
    Appomattox Courthouse; no sir, not by me.
    Had I foreseen these results of subjugation,
    I would have preferred to die at Appomattox
    with my brave men, my sword in my right hand." - Robert E. Lee to Governor Fletcher S. Stockdale (D-Texas), 1870

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    pretty sure it was the collins as he is the omniscent creator of all that is cool.
    Nah, it wasn't the Collins. But the Collins did have his picture taken with him.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

good luck Thomas!!!!! I've been following this race. If this district votes for webb-edington or moore, shame on them!
    AFSOC O.E.F. vet and current Student

bump. only a couple more hours.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com