Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mars Attacks: Military Prof Says Pentagon Has Plan to Fight Aliens

Mars Attacks: Military Prof Says Pentagon Has Plan to Fight Aliens

Apparently this narrative is picking up steam lately. Was even mentioned a few times in the Ancient Aliens thread...

BTW, I used to love Michio Kaku until I read this article. Now not so much...

Mars Attacks: Military Prof Says Pentagon Has Plan to Fight Aliens

Kurt Nimmo
    Infowars.com
    April 10, 2012

Following the Second World War, a newly minted national security state designated the Soviet Union as a mortal enemy. It inaugurated the Cold War, a multiple trillion dollar, decades-long bonanza for the military-industrial complex Eisenhower would later warn about. Korea, Vietnam, and dozens of other countries around the world became the battleground for an epic (if largely mythical) and profitable struggle against an enemy created by Wall Street bankers (who also empowered Hitler and the Nazis).

Following the takedown of the Soviet Union, the ruling elite manufactured the specter of Islamic terrorism. This fictional enemy has provided an effective if limited pretext for continued military adventures and mass expenditures. It has also fed the growth of a domestic police and surveillance state. However, like the Soviet “threat,” the Islamic boogeyman does not have the capacity to truly frighten the masses and stampede them into unquestioning servility. It does not have the capacity to inculcate them with the proper fear-based mentality for permanent war.

Enter the alien threat. The scheme was pushed over the Easter holiday on Australian television by Professor Paul Springer from the U.S. Air Command and Staff College. During an interview, Springer said the government and the Pentagon have plans for an alien invasion.

The idea of an alien invasion is nothing new. Ronald Reagan mentioned the farcical possibility during a speech delivered before the United Nations in 1987. “In our obsession with antagonisms of the moment, we often forget how much unites all the members of humanity. Perhaps we need some outside, universal threat to make us recognize this common bond. I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world,” he said, alluding to the “common bond” of world government.

Aerospace executive and space and missile defense consultant Carol Rosin claims she had a discussion with Dr. Wernher von Braun, the former top ranking SS officer who headed up the Nazi rocket program during WWII and was sent to America to oversee its space program. According to Rosin, Wernher von Braun said the global elite will use a fake alien invasion in order to consolidate power and implement world government.

The Pentagon, of course, spends a whole lot of our money preparing for infeasible invasions and crises – including the discredited theory of climate change – but before you dismiss the idea of an alien invasion as ludicrous, consider the fact a number of prominent people are pushing it, including the Keynesian economist Paul Krugman and the renowned physicist Michio Kaka (see videos below). Not surprisingly, Kaka said we’d need a world government to fend off the threat. Krugman approached the unlikely prospect from an economic perspective, claiming in essence an alien invasion would be the greatest make-work project in human history and would help us out of the current economic downturn (also created, like the fake alien threat, by the global elite).

The man-made climate change crowd – exceedingly desperate now that their junk science theories have been disproven – are also pushing the alien invasion threat. A “scenario analysis” published by Cornell Universality states that aliens may punish us for emitting carbon into the atmosphere.

“A preemptive strike would be particularly likely in the early phases of our expansion because a civilization may become increasingly difficult to destroy as it continues to expand. Humanity may just now be entering the period in which its rapid civilisational expansion could be detected by an ETI because our expansion is changing the composition of the Earth’s atmosphere, via greenhouse gas emissions,” the report states.

“Green” aliens might object to the environmental damage humans have allegedly caused and wipe us out to save the planet. “These scenarios give us reason to limit our growth and reduce our impact on global ecosystems. It would be particularly important for us to limit our emissions of greenhouse gases, since atmospheric composition can be observed from other planets,” the Guardian reported last August, citing authors of the dubious report.

The reason for a fake alien invasion is not really important, though. What matters to the global elite is creating a super-crisis far worse than anything that could ever be produced by cave-dwelling Muslim terrorists manufactured by the CIA or posed by a super-state like the Soviet Union.

If Jim Marrs and others are correct – the United States military has an array of technologically advanced space craft and other technologies– these may be used by the elite to stage the ruse of an alien invasion and usher in world government as a savior.

original article here:
    http://www.infowars.com/mars-attacks...-fight-aliens/
    I am the spoon.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I hope they go ahead with bluebeam, would be awesome.

Paul Krugman is evidence that in fact an alien invasion has already taken place. j/k

Reminds me of something GEN "Mad Max" Thurman said as commander of TRADOC: "The US Army is probably one of the few organizations on the planet that would spend over $1mil to discover that exactly 50% of the population has above average intelligence. This leads me to believe that the same is probably true of our generals."
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

“Green” aliens might object to the environmental damage humans have allegedly caused and wipe us out to save the planet.
    LOL. Well, Hollywood has stereo-typed aliens as "green".
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

All I can think what a damn waste of money and also... Why the $#@! have they been allowed to do stupid things like this???

There are children running the pentagon. Children with too much time, too big a budget, and no oversight.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post

BTW, I used to love Michio Kaku until I read this article. Now not so much...
    Did you know Michio's parents were put in a concentration camp in California during WWII? Plus Michio was at Fort Benning. I think he's been brainwashed myself. Calls for world government. Promotes global warming. etc., et., etc. Pretty much promotes the NWO agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    LOL. Well, Hollywood has stereo-typed aliens as "green".

You can't make this stuff up.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    All I can think what a damn waste of money and also... Why the $#@! have they been allowed to do stupid things like this???

There are children running the pentagon. Children with too much time, too big a budget, and no oversight.
    They have to be children to believe that we could actually win...
    I am the spoon.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotOne View Post
    Did you know Michio's parents were put in a concentration camp in California during WWII? Plus Michio was at Fort Benning. I think he's been brainwashed myself. Calls for world government. Promotes global warming. etc., et., etc. Pretty much promotes the NWO agenda.
    I have one of his books and have seen him on many science shows on tv. Comes off as pretty intelligent, imo. I guess I never saw any where he was calling for global government and other parts of the NWO agenda.

Edit: No I didn't know that about his parents or the Fort Benning thing.
    Last edited by John F Kennedy III; 04-10-2012 at 03:22 PM.
    I am the spoon.

We need to communicate to the Aliens that we humans have the Doomsday Machine.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Do you mean the Corbomite Device?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I'm pretty sure that a life form who can travel the Universe doesn't speak English, and they can outrun bullets.

If aliens attack, we're screwed, simply because they're so much more advanced than us.

IF they attack though, it'd more likely to be a false flag.

Stopped at the first line of the OP's post and the words "Ancient Aliens"....

I don't think I have ever seen more absurdities on one show than I've seen on Ancient Aliens. The premise is basically "Anything modern archaeology can't currently explain was done by aliens"
    “Texas is a state of mind. Texas is an obsession. Above all, Texas is a nation in every sense of the word. And there’s an opening convey of generalities. A Texan outside of Texas is a foreigner. ”

—John Steinbeck

Quote Originally Posted by Lishy View Post
    If aliens attack, we're screwed, simply because they're so much more advanced than us.

Although we have a limited sample size on which to base a conclusion, it would seem probable that a technologically more advanced civilization takes over the more primitive civilization.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Don't they have a 'contingency plan' for zombies too?

Our tax money at work

Quote Originally Posted by Pericles View Post
    Although we have a limited sample size on which to base a conclusion, it would seem probable that a technologically more advanced civilization takes over the more primitive civilization.
    UNLESS they underestimate the virulence of our native microorganisms and all their fancy technology fails to save them from the common cold! Hahahahaha! How ironic that would be!
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

I have one of his books and have seen him on many science shows on tv. Comes off as pretty intelligent, imo. I guess I never saw any where he was calling for global government and other parts of the NWO agenda.
    Just an example.......

Michio Kaku: "If you are against world government you are a terrorist"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ygPK1D1BJ4

Quote Originally Posted by jkob View Post
    Don't they have a 'contingency plan' for zombies too?
    Yes.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Acala View Post
    UNLESS they underestimate the virulence of our native microorganisms and all their fancy technology fails to save them from the common cold! Hahahahaha! How ironic that would be!
    Or, they bring "the pox".

Michio Kaku... GS-13?
    Last edited by Travlyr; 04-10-2012 at 03:20 PM.

If there really are aliens who can travel across millions of light-years, does anyone honestly think we would have any iota of a chance?
    Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives. -James Madison

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by James Madison View Post
    If there really are aliens who can travel across millions of light-years, does anyone honestly think we would have any iota of a chance?
    Maybe some of our women.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Danke again.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Travlyr View Post
    I'm pretty sure that a life form who can travel the Universe doesn't speak English, and they can outrun bullets.
    And completely and utterly whoop our ass in a war.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lishy View Post

I agree 100%
    I am the spoon.

Aliens would probably hate us for our freedom...

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotOne View Post
    Just an example.......

Michio Kaku: "If you are against world government you are a terrorist"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ygPK1D1BJ4
    I'm burning that book tonight....not joking.

I am the spoon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast