Thread: On Dylan Rattigan just now: misrepresenting that Ron has suspended his campaign

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

On Dylan Rattigan just now: misrepresenting that Ron has suspended his campaign

This was stated by Rattigan's guest, some guy named, Ben Frumm, with some magazine that's done a cover with RP and the title "The End of the Road". Rattigan just agreed with this guy.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thanks for title enhancement, mod! I was so pissed that I just posted what he said.

Correction on the name, too. It's Ben Fruman, Deputy Editor, The Week.com

Hey, why has this been moved to this section? People need to know this and they need to write to Rattigan.

Please put this thread back where it will get some traffic! I'm so sick of this $#@!. $#@! Dylan Rattigan.

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    Please put this thread back where it will get some traffic! I'm so sick of this $#@!. $#@! Dylan Rattigan.
    There was nothing out of line here. Ron has, in fact, suspended his campaign in the traditional sense. He's just doing conventions now. This low profile works to our advantage at this point.
    Last edited by anaconda; 05-18-2012 at 04:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lurpol View Post
    Jump to 2:30 for the RP segment (half-truths from half-wits).

I think this is good. Hopefully all Romney supports will stay home and we keep working on delegates.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If you guys are saying this is good for a stealth freedom movement to gain more momentum, under the radar, then maybe so. The Marxists have done that, many times - while they completely took over all sectors of govt.

hummm no place to leave a comment on the site..