Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LA County health enforcers conduct door-to-door raw milk confiscation operations

LA County health enforcers conduct door-to-door raw milk confiscation operations

LA County health enforcers conduct door-to-door raw milk confiscation operations

California food police gone wild

Mike Adams
    Natural News
    Thursday, May 17, 2012

In a bombshell revelation of the depth of the food police state that now exists in LA County, California, NaturalNews has learned that the LA County health department has unleashed door-to-door raw milk confiscation teams to threaten and intimidate raw dairy customers into surrendering raw milk products they legally purchased and own.

According to Mark McAfee (see quotes below), both LA County and San Diego county have attempted to acquire customer names and addresses from Organic Pastures (www.OrganicPastures.com) for the sole purpose of sending “food confiscation teams” to customers’ homes to remove the raw milk from customers’ refrigerators. Using both phone calls and home visits, these teams intimidate customers and try to force them to give up their milk.

These revelations have surfaced in a recorded NaturalNews interview with Mark McAfee, the founder of Organic Pastures and a food rights advocate. Here’s what he told us:

LA County health enforcers go door to door, demanding your fresh milk

“I received a phone call yesterday morning from a wonderful young gal, a 36-year-old mom out of LA County. She’s one of our UPS customers that we deliver overnight raw milk to her house. When the CDFA was in here the other day on our recall, they demanded to have all our delivery addresses for overnight UPS delivery. We screwed up and [inadvertently] gave it to them, they got it from one of our secretaries here. The LA County health department started calling her, six or seven times, demanding that she give up her raw milk from her own home to the health department.

She refused, then they showed up at her house and demanded that she give her raw milk to them. She was getting ready to call 911 for the Sheriff’s department and have them removed from her front doorstep, and she was threatening to use her camera to take a picture of them and post it on Facebook for harassing her over her raw milk… The investigators left after she told them she was not going to give them the raw milk and to get the Hell off her property.

This is what’s going on, it’s like food Nazis, it’s incredible what these people are doing, trying to collect food from people’s houses, that have not made them ill!

Then the San Diego health department called me up and said oh we want a list of all your buyer’s club members, and I said no… and they said we want all their addresses and their names, because we want to go to their homes. I said it ain’t happening, we aren’t going to give it to you.”

Are armed raids on raw milk customers next?

LA County has already conducted armed raids on raw milk distribution centers — arearmed raids on raw milk customersnext? Will LA County Health Department investigators start calling on the police to go door to door, arresting raw milk owners as if they were crack dealers?

Remember: The raw milk from Organic Pastures is legally sold, legally purchased, and greatly enjoyed by its customers. There are virtually no complaints about this product. Customers love it. Only the government wants to confiscate it and destroy it.

And even as the county is unleashing food police to confiscate raw milk that authorities say might be dangerous, they cannot find anyone actually harmed by it. Nor do they pay any attention to the fact that upwards of 70 percent of the fresh chicken meat sold at grocery stores across California is routinely contaminated with salmonella and other pathogens.

What this clearly demonstrates is yet another ratcheting up of the California police state, where county authorities reach right into your refrigerator and confiscate food that they claim might not be safe — food that you’ve legally purchased and wish to consume knowing full well that it’s fresh and raw!

Regulators operating as lawless, idiotic tyrants

The question on all our minds is simple: Where does this end? Having already criminalized raw milk distribution at Rawesome Foods, thrown James Stewart in jail (http://www.naturalnews.com/035208_Ja...county_jail.h…) and completely shuttered the Rawesome operation, California’s bureaucrats seem to have too much time and money on their hands, so they target real food and local farms while ignoring the truly dangerous criminals running loose across the streets of L.A.

Such is the inevitable result of big government gone bad, which is almost an oxymoron because big governmentalwaysgoes bad. Eventually, the power granted to authorities at any level (county, state, federal) is turned against the People, and food, farms and freedoms are among the first targets to be threatened.

article here:
    http://www.infowars.com/california-f...on-operations/

originally here:
    http://www.naturalnews.com/035895_fo...fiscation.html
    I am the spoon.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Who was I just arguing with the other day, that was trying to tell me that would never happen.

I like mine from the tap. Doesn't get any rawer or fresher than that!

Although, you will get the strangest looks if you try it during the daylight.

Seriously, though... Isn't California in dire debt trouble? Why the hell are the citizens supporting spending money on this crap?
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Thank you got protecting us from ourselves...?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Seriously, though... Isn't California in dire debt trouble? Why the hell are the citizens supporting spending money on this crap?
    You answered your own question.

The CA government is broke so they have:

...erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.
    And the "citizens"?

Pfffftttt...the "citizens" are cowering behind their closed doors, glad it wasn't them getting raided, even when they know it may very well be them next week.

Are armed raids on raw milk customers next?
    Yes.

The investigators left after she told them she was not going to give them the raw milk and to get the Hell off her property.
    Obstruction of lawful official. Possibly a threat depending on tone of voice.

Wish we had some way to send cheers and accolades to that young woman in the story. It sounds like she has more backbone than most folks do these days.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Obstruction of lawful official. Possibly a threat depending on tone of voice.
    Resisting an officer, possibly a USC 1001 felony violation as well.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by KCIndy View Post
    Wish we had some way to send cheers and accolades to that young woman in the story. It sounds like she has more backbone than most folks do these days.
    I'd chip in to something nice for her.

Hopefully it'll get to her before she gets SWAT raided.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    I like mine from the tap. Doesn't get any rawer or fresher than that!

Although, you will get the strangest looks if you try it during the daylight.

Cali loves Big Brother.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I'd chip in to something nice for her.

Hopefully it'll get to her before she gets SWAT raided.
    Better hurry.
    I am the spoon.

Here it is.

A little off topic but still close.

Quote Originally Posted by Acala View Post
    You could give Alex Jones a run for his money. Government concerned about obesity>SWAT teams murdering you for trying to use cash.
    Were those SWAT raids on Amish farmers last year my imagination?

I know it takes a little out of the box thinking, but follow along with me:

A - Government has fully inserted itself into the health care system. Now, for all practical purposes, the system is socialized.

B - Since a socialized system spreads the costs to everybody, it now makes perfectly logical sense that each person's life and diet choices impact the care costs of everybody else.

C - In an effort to monitor and control diet and personal habits, the national cashless grid goes into place. (It's already there, through the CC/debit card system. In fact, in some states you have to swipe a driver's license into a database to buy booze or smokes).

D - Once the monitoring is in place, then it will only be short matter of time until the restrictions and prohibitions come into place. All the databases will link through to your healthcare, criminal, job and family records, and items will be prohibited based on what is in those files.

E - Any effort at subverting, bartering or black marketing the system will be dealt with harshly. Like a SWAT raid.

Scoffing is not needed, although I understand your nervousness and unease, thus your desire to "whistle past the graveyard" and deny that will ever happen, even though you know, deep down, that I'm more than likely right.

I was mocked in the same fashion when, 25 years ago, I told people that minor, unobtrusive, minimal fine seat belt laws would end up with police roadblocks checking randomly for seat belt use, huge fines and people getting arrested for non compliance.

It's OK, really: embrace the horror and decide what you're going to do about it.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 05-17-2012 at 01:30 PM. Reason: stoopid grammar errors

Here it is.

A - Government has fully inserted itself into the health care system. Now, for all practical purposes, the system is socialized.

B - Since a socialized system spreads it costs to everybody, it now makes perfectly logical sense that each person's life and diet choices impact the care costs of everybody else.

C - In an effort to monitor and control diet and personal habits, the national cashless grid goes into place. (Its already there, through the CC debit card system. In fact, in some states in have to swipe a driver's license into a database to buy booze or smokes).

D - Once the monitoring is in place, then it will only be short matter of time until the restrictions and prohibitions come into place. All the databases will link through to your healthcare, criminal, job and family records, and items will be prohibited based on what is in those files.

E - Any effort at subverting, bartering or black marketing the system will be dealt with harshly. Like a SWAT raid.

Scoffing is not needed, although I understand your nervousness and unease, thus your desire to "whistle past the graveyard" and deny that will ever happen, even though you know, deep down, that I'm more than likely right.

I was mocked in the same fashion when, 25 years ago, I told people that minor, unobtrusive, minimal fine seat belt laws would end up with police roadblocks checking randomly for seat belt use, huge fines and people getting arrested for non compliance.

It's OK, really: embrace the horror and decide what you're going to do about it.
    A long, long way from swat teams killing people for not using implanted chips as currency.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

Here it is.

B - Since a socialized system spreads it costs to everybody, it now makes perfectly logical sense that each person's life and diet choices impact the care costs of everybody else.

C - In an effort to monitor and control diet and personal habits, the national cashless grid goes into place. (Its already there, through the CC debit card system. In fact, in some states in have to swipe a driver's license into a database to buy booze or smokes).

Cuz you need to read that twice ^^^
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    Cuz you need to read that twice ^^^
    Because otherwise you are not sifficiently panic-stricken
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

Panic stricken? You really need to learn to troll better. Seriously. It's pathetic.

Hilarious. But pathetic.
    I am the spoon.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    First they came for the........

A long, long way from swat teams killing people for not using implanted chips as currency.
    No, in this case it's worse.

It's government agents raiding people because of the food products they wish to eat or drink.

Do those goalposts ever get heavy?

Quote Originally Posted by Pauling View Post
    LOL

+rep

Salvo for the new member.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauling View Post
    Uh . . . I don't get it.

No, in this case it's worse.

It's government agents raiding people because of the food products they wish to eat or drink.
    So having agents warning people about supposedly unsafe products with phone calls and maybe door to door visits is WORSE than having swat teams kill people for not complying with involuntary chipping? You might want to think about that a bit.
    Last edited by Acala; 05-17-2012 at 02:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    First they came for the........
    By the way, I am in no way advocating what the government is doing here. I oppose it. I am simply providing a counterpoint to the tendency of certain people to springboard from a report of government yet again doing something improper to global consiparcy to kill us all. Questioning the global conspiracy speculation is not the same as approving the facts of runaway government.

So having agents warning people about supposedly unsafe products with phone calls and maybe door to door visits is WORSE than having swat teams kill people for not complying with involuntary chipping? You might want to think about that a bit.
    How is forced confiscation of raw milk a warning about an unsafe product?
    I am the spoon.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    How is forced confiscation of raw milk a warning about an unsafe product?
    As I read the article, no actual confiscation has taken place.

But assuming it does, how is that worse than being killed by a swat team?

LibForestPaul

Been through a stripscan lately comrade, da!

LibForestPaul

I wish I could understand apologists. If you could understand them, you could counter whatever propaganda they have been force-fed.

maybe they should ban breastmilk too so little children will die from starvation or drink melanine laced baby formula.

Back to the subject...

I've been wondering since I read this article (earlier today) if the people of California would just petition their State's government with a petition that states "It shall be deemed unlawful for the Federal government or any of their officers to operate within the borders of California". The state need to assert their authority. Further, if this is possible, a penalty to the tune of 5000$ for the first offense AND jail time! Sock it to 'em, America!! Perhaps this will make them re-considering their door-to-door plan.
    "A government that does not trust it's law-abiding citizens to keep and bear
    arms is itself unworthy of trust."
    -- James Madison
    (1751-1836), Father of the Constitution for the USA, 4th US President
    Source: Federalist Papers

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi's mom View Post
    I've been wondering since I read this article (earlier today) if the people of California would just petition their State's government with a petition that states "It shall be deemed unlawful for the Federal government or any of their officers to operate within the borders of California". The state need to assert their authority. Further, if this is possible, a penalty to the tune of 5000$ for the first offense AND jail time! Sock it to 'em, America!! Perhaps this will make them re-considering their door-to-door plan.
    We could do anything if enough people cared enough to do something about it.
    I am the spoon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast