Thread: Last minute push for Ron Paul Racing In TEXAS!

Ron Paul Race Truck In TEXAS! Racing tomorrow night! See Pics

Hey everyone, my husband drives a NASCAR Pro Truck in TX and we have stripped it down ready for new paint. We will be trying hard to find the sponsorship to race the 19th of may in Kyle,TX which brings in about 3000 people from Austin metro, Houston metro and San Antonio metro areas. We are looking for Ideas on stuff to put on the truck, it will be the Ron Paul Revolution truck. I have a preliminary layout, but would like critique and more Ideas. I know we can't afford to go with printed car wrap graphics, so the ideas need to stay in a cut vinyl fashion.
    Just so you understand the demographic, it will be mostly MSM watching types that are probably already registered republican voters. I think this is a great opportunity to show them the truth about Ron Paul, we will pass out brochures or comparison sheets as well as give away free bumper stickers.
    Also, if anyone is interested in donating, I will put your name on the truck as room allows.
    PM me for the chip in link since I am not allowed to post it.

UPDATE:
    We have raised $725 so far from some Awesome DPers and I wanted to say thank you.
    Last edited by jmofaustin; 05-18-2012 at 05:31 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I can also post links to the truck pictures and layout of the graphics after this post I think.

New pic of truck with graphics

bump...

http://www.dailypaul.com/234635/upda...e-truck?page=2

i can't believe this hasn't been funded... $1500 is peanuts for a legit, cool as hell thing like this... especially considering the solicitations for bogus crap the last campaign...

Re-bump. I can't afford to be donating to anybody right now but this is cool!

You may want to name this something other than "Ron Paul Racing," which was a scam from the 2008 campaign.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

I had no idea

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    You may want to name this something other than "Ron Paul Racing," which was a scam from the 2008 campaign.
    I will fix it to say Ron Paul Race Truck

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.