I know I'm shocked. Oh how I loathe that despicable statist.

Brewer also rejected another measure which making it a crime for any state employee -- including police officers -- to enforce or attempt to enforce two sections of a controversial new federal law which allow the government to detain people suspected of involvement in terrorism without trial, including U.S. citizens.

"While I unequivocally support the due process rights of all United States citizens, I cannot support legislation that forces law enforcement -- under threat of criminal penalty -- to choose between upholding the Constitution and laws of the United States and abiding by the laws of Arizona," Brewer wrote.
That was her excuse for fighting the medical marijuana bill too. To protect state employees. But that's how lifelong bureaucrats like Brewer roll. They protect their own, and to hell with the mundanes.

The governor vetoed legislation to demand title to most federal lands in the state. While describing herself as a "staunch advocate" for state sovereignty, "we still must be mindful and respectful of our federal system."
LOL... A "staunch advocate" for state sovereignty my foot! Who is she trying to kid?!

Read more: http://azdailysun.com/news/local/sta...#ixzz1v5YlcaYr