Thread: Rare, Official Ron Paul Campaign Items for sale: All Sales Benefit May 17 Money Bomb

Rare, Official Ron Paul Campaign Items for sale: All Sales Benefit May 17 Money Bomb

Official Ron Paul 2012 Campaign "Restore America Now" Products for sale

Most of these items are no longer available at the campaign store. Purchase them from me today! All proceeds benefit the Ron Paul 2012 campaign. This information is also posted on my facebook page, so feel free to send me a friend request at:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1412843&type=1

Products are listed below. Payment Options: Cash, Money Order or PayPal (Add $1.50 for PayPal).
    Contact Info: Click on my username "TJMadison" and select "private message" or email me at gchuggins@yahoo.com or via my facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Leatherneck4Liberty. All sales proceeds (100%) benefit the Ron Paul campaign.
    Last edited by TJMadison; 05-17-2012 at 09:24 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Official Ron Paul "Constitution" Hoodie in Chestnut Brown, Size Large only. This is a rare item. The campaign store has sold out and will not be reordering these. I only have two left. Get yours now!

Description: Printed front and back, these hoodies feature the popular eagle from the Ron Paul campaign logo on the front and a reproduction of the text and signers of the US Constitution on the back. All proceeds from this sale will be donated to the Ron Paul campaign.

Here’s a great way to show support for Ron Paul–the “Champion of the Constitution.”

Size: Large only. Price: $30.00 plus $9.00 Shipping. All sales (100%) benefit the Ron Paul campaign.
    Last edited by TJMadison; 05-16-2012 at 06:55 PM.

Official Ron Paul 2012 "Revolution" Hoodie in Navy Blue, Size Large only. This is a rare item. The campaign store has sold out and will not be reordering these - I have 4 left. Get yours now!

Description: Ron Paul Revolution Hoodie in Navy Blue. Printed front only, these hoodies feature the popular "Restore America Now" campaign logo.

Size: Large. Price: $30.00 plus $9.00 Shipping. All proceeds (100%) benefit the Ron Paul campaign.
    Last edited by TJMadison; 05-16-2012 at 06:54 PM.

Official Ron Paul "Revolution" Long Sleeve Tee-Shirt in Navy Blue, Size Large only. This is the shirt Joe Rogan wore in his appearance on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno.

This is a rare item. The campaign store has sold out and will not be reordering this shirt. This is the only one I have left. Get it now!

Size: Large. Price: $22.00 plus $7.50 Shipping. All proceeds (100%) benefit the Ron Paul campaign.
    Last edited by TJMadison; 05-16-2012 at 06:56 PM.

Official Ron Paul 2012 "Restore America Now" magnetic signs. Set of two. This is a rare item. The campaign store has sold out and will not be reordering these. I only have one set left. Get it now!

Description: Magnetic sign with white text on Navy Blue background. Size: 18' wide by 12" high. Price: $30 for a set of two plus $11.00 shipping. All proceeds (100%) benefit the Paul campaign.
    Last edited by TJMadison; 05-16-2012 at 06:57 PM.

Ron Paul “Constitution” T-shirt. Color: Chestnut Brown. Size: Large. This is a rare item. Size Large is no longer available at the campaign store. I only have 2 left. Get yours now!

Description: Printed front and back, these new shirts feature the popular eagle from the Ron Paul campaign logo on the front and a reproduction of the text and signers of the US Constitution on the back. Available in Chestnut Brown and Sapphire Blue these new shirts will be a favorite for both men and women. Here’s a great way to show support for Ron Paul–the “Champion of the Constitution.”

Price: $18.00 plus &7.50 Shipping. All proceeds (100%) benefit the Paul campaign.
    Last edited by TJMadison; 05-16-2012 at 06:58 PM.

Veterans for Ron Paul Tee-Shirt in Size Large only. This is a rare item as size Large is no longer available at the campaign store. This is the last one I have left. Get it now!

Description: The Troops asked for this and we are happy to finally have available the official Veterans for Ron Paul T-shirt. Printed on a handsome Prairie Dust Tan cotton shirt, this design includes a salute to our troops and to their favorite candidate for President–Ron Paul. Bearing the words “The Troops’ Choice for President” circling beneath the familiar Ron Paul A with swoosh, inverted to form a V to honor the Veterans who have fought to keep our nation free.

Price is $18.00 plus $7.50 Shipping. Last one. All proceeds (100%) benefit the Paul campaign.
    Last edited by TJMadison; 05-16-2012 at 06:59 PM.

Show your support for Ron Paul’s 2012 Presidential Election with the Official “Restore America Now” T-Shirt for Men and Women. Color: Navy Blue, Size: Large. This is a rare item as size Large is no longer available at the campaign store site. Price: $17.00 plus $7.50. All proceeds benefit the Paul campaign.
    Last edited by TJMadison; 05-16-2012 at 05:53 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Show your support for Ron Paul’s 2012 Presidential Election with the Official “Restore America Now” T-Shirt for Men and Women. Color: Gray, Size: Large. This is a rare item. Size Large is no longer available at the campaign store. Price: $17.00 plus $7.50 Shipping. All proceeds benefit the Paul campaign.

Show your support for Ron Paul’s 2012 Presidential Election with the Official “Restore America Now” T-Shirt for Men and Women. Color: White, Size: Large. This is a rare item. Size Large is no longer available at the campaign store site. Price: $17.00 plus $7.50 Shipping. All proceeds benefit the Paul campaign.

Show your support for Ron Paul’s 2012 Presidential Election with the Official “Restore America Now” capin Navy Blue. This handsome design is an incredibly popular item among Ron Paul supporters around the nation. One size fits all. Suitable for both men and women. Price: 17.50 plus $7.50 shipping. All proceeds(100%) benefit the Paul campaign.
    Last edited by TJMadison; 05-16-2012 at 07:00 PM.

Are these pre-hoodie-ban hoodies? How many can you order at once without being on the hoodie list? I don't need another felony possession of a hoodie.
    Last edited by presence; 05-16-2012 at 07:04 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Can we win a date with Ron?

Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    Can we win a date with Ron?
    You'll have to ask Carol.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Pleaaaase tell me that you have at least one of the Ron Paul "Constitution" T-shirts in the Chestnut Brown in Large. I will throw my money right to you and the campaign!

I wish there were some Ron Paul sleeveless vests...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.