Thread: Karen Murray (Ron Paul supporter) announces bid for Washington state Secretary of State.

Karen Murray (Ron Paul supporter) announces bid for Washington state Secretary of State.

www.murray4sos.org.

She is a Solid Constitutional Conservative. A defender of Liberty. Please donate and sign up to volunteer if you can. I have known her for sometime and I can vouch that she is honest and intelligent. Would be a great asset to the Liberty Movement. Please help if you can.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    thank you. i've been looking for someone to support here (will probably write myself in for many of the positions in this next election...)

I duplicated this in the Washington state forum. PM the thread to me when it falls off the front page and I will move it to the 2012 candidates forum.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Thank you Sailing, You're the best.

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    third party best of luck
    QFT.

This garbage should be kept off the forum.

Constitution Party? High time all of these small fry liberty parties dissolve themselves and jump into the GOP and help the rest of us. United we stand. Divided we fall.

Quote Originally Posted by lib3rtarian View Post
    Constitution Party? High time all of these small fry liberty parties dissolve themselves and jump into the GOP and help the rest of us. United we stand. Divided we fall.
    Says the username "lib3rtarian.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    Little "l"

Fine and dandy, but how does she feel about Ron Paul, and has she donated to the campaign?...it matters.

Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gerryb View Post
    Little "l"

Correct. People need to understand that libertarian != Libertarian.

If the idea is to make the liberty movement mainstream, it's much easier to take over the GOP and use its established infrastructure against itself rather than starting a new party from scratch or trying to build up a fledgling party.