Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Singing!

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    No, I doubt it, since I'm not "celebrating" as such.

If I was prancing around the house, singing at the top of my lungs, doing my Lurch Dance, while she was around, she'd throw something at me, more than likely.

Here we go!!!

This is the visual I get--it isn't Lurch my dear...

Enjoy the peace and serenity while you can!

ETA:
    This is more like it...

Last edited by donnay; 05-16-2012 at 12:13 PM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just because it get's my 'Bully-Pit' ta dancing and howling! And I got the house to myself this evening...

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ANY one can sing to this....ANY one....Ya can't do it wrong....

Aww man! Nobody's playing...

Congrats on the night off, by the way. Might not be your style, but give it a go!

Well, I got Rand started on his campaign (just search around here to see). I advised Thomas Massie before he ran for Congress. I am currently advising 2 liberty campaigns for the state legislature. I ran the war-room and won Minnesota for Ron Paul a few weeks back. There are other things I'm probably forgetting.
    Yet I can't afford $200 to go to a seminar--Matt Collins

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    As for the rest - this is us:

People who can't sing should not attmept Queen songs (except Another One Bites The Dust, Stone Cold Crazy and a few others). Freddie had an almost unnaturally high range and could hold a note in tune for a good long time.
    Here's some fun sing along tunes:

Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    People who can't sing should not attmept Queen songs (except Another One Bites The Dust, Stone Cold Crazy and a few others). Freddie had an almost unnaturally high range and could hold a note in tune for a good long time.
    Did we mention that singing was being done while alone? There is no better time for trying to sing along with Freddie.

Do this one! It's so much fun...

Well, I got Rand started on his campaign (just search around here to see). I advised Thomas Massie before he ran for Congress. I am currently advising 2 liberty campaigns for the state legislature. I ran the war-room and won Minnesota for Ron Paul a few weeks back. There are other things I'm probably forgetting.

One of the groups I can sing along with.

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

oops. double

damn unresponsive scripts
    Last edited by pcosmar; 05-18-2012 at 09:48 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Kluge View Post
    Do this one! It's so much fun...

Working my way towards it..I'm on 'Brandy' right now. Do-do-doot-do-do-do-do-do

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Working my way towards it..I'm on 'Brandy' right now. Do-do-doot-do-do-do-do-do
    And when you're mellow:

I wore that album out back in the day. ^^^^

I wore that album out back in the day. ^^^^
    The first time I heard Steely Dan, I thought...pffft...adult contemporary music. But the second time I heard "Peg," I was hooked. It's so complicated, yet smooth, mellow, yet quirky. Love them.

The first time I heard Steely Dan, I thought...pffft...adult contemporary music. But the second time I heard "Peg," I was hooked. It's so complicated, yet smooth, mellow, yet quirky. Love them.
    LMFAO and Justin Bieber FTL.

Is just me being a middle age curmudgeon or does most music really suck now?

Dood, I'm 30 and most music you'll find readily available on radio and at pop stores is crap...and has been my whole life. It's not going to change because (among other things) of IP laws. You have to look in the more obscure corners of teh interwebs and local clubs to find the good stuff.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I'm a curmudgeon, and yes, music does really suck now.

I'll take big band anyday over this crap, just like my almost 100 year-old great aunt:

I'm a curmudgeon, and yes, music does really suck now.

I'll take big band anyday over this crap, just like my almost 100 year-old great aunt:

I played in a big band back in me college days. Mega fun!

Dude. A motherfucking spider just crawled over my arm rest, almost onto my arm. I almsot broke the damn laptop when I jumped up. The $#@! was very black and very fast.

I am going to wrap myself in plastic wrap and kevlar now.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I played in a big band back in me college days. Mega fun!
    Cool. My brother is accomplished horn player that hasn't touched an instrument in 20 plus years.

It is frustration of a mind bending level for me, who can hardly play the radio.

So you can do more than make farty noises?

Dude. A motherfucking spider just crawled over my arm rest, almost onto my arm. I almsot broke the damn laptop when I jumped up. The $#@! was very black and very fast.

Great shades of AF!!

Cool. My brother is accomplished horn player that hasn't touched an instrument in 20 plus years.

It is frustration of a mind bending level for me, who can hardly play the radio.

So you can do more than make farty noises?
    Of course! Check it out- www.matveimediaarts.blogspot.com

I am very unhappy....and my "x" key covering flew off and is somewhere in the room. But I'm not going to be looking for it. And I was going to go to sleep, but now my adrenaline is way too high.

And I can't run a vacuum b/c the baby's sleeping.

I am ripping every piece of furniture out of here tomorrow and vacuuming it, and steam-cleaning the rug.

I am very unhappy....and my "x" key covering flew off and is somewhere in the room. But I'm not going to be looking for it. And I was going to go to sleep, but now my adrenaline is way too high.

And I can't run a vacuum b/c the baby's sleeping.

I am ripping every piece of furniture out of here tomorrow and vacuuming it, and steam-cleaning the rug.
    bummer. ~hugs~

ARRRGHHHH...

I was at the ship's controls a couple weeks ago and one dropped right down on my hand.

I was in the middle of a critical move and couldn't even shake my hand, had to wait for the $#@!er to crawl off me, while trying to pay attention to what I was doing.

Lousy miserable eight legged freaks.

Got the house to myself, had a few Ketel One cocktails and I'm singing along.
    Same here, wife is gone back home for a visit to Istanbul, she took her sister and her husband with her, thankfully. At my desk, I have my bong and a case of Mickey's and dancing and singing to this:

This is my $#@!, and I love it when others are dancing to classical music that's not in their language.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ARRRGHHHH...

I was at the ship's controls a couple weeks ago and one dropped right down on my hand.

I was in the middle of a critical move and couldn't even shake my hand, had to wait for the $#@!er to crawl off me, while trying to pay attention to what I was doing.

Aren't you supposed to keep the ship clean so that kind of $#@! doesn't happen?

Of course! Check it out- www.matveimediaarts.blogspot.com
    Wow, talent, props.

Aren't you supposed to keep the ship clean so that kind of $#@! doesn't happen?
    It is.

We just came out of the shipyard for major overhauls.

They had all the overheads down in the pilothouse.

I suspect the $#@!er got in then.

ARRRGHHHH...

I had to do that once while I was doing some high-speed driving outside of Pittsburgh. The $#@! dropped right in front of my face and into my lap, I was driving a stick, of course. I just kept kind of punching down at my legs when I got the chance. Even walking through a strand of their web creeps me the hell out.

That's the one I was looking for, couldn't remember the name!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast