Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul, Ben Swann and the Clueless MSM

Ron Paul, Ben Swann and the Clueless MSM

So, now we have the understanding from Swan that no delegate is actually bound.

And today we have the understanding that Paul is no longer going to spend money in upcoming primaries, something we already knew.

The MSM doesn't seem to have a clue about the myth of bound delegates and they believe Paul's statement means he has effectively dropped out.

Soooooooo . . . Essentially none of our enemies believe we are viable anymore when we are on the cusp of victory.

How is this bad news again????

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danjlion7 View Post

And today we have the understanding that Paul is no longer going to spend money in upcoming primaries, something we already knew.

The MSM doesn't seem to have a clue about the myth of bound delegates and they believe Paul's statement means he has effectively dropped out.

Soooooooo . . . Essentially none of our enemies believe we are viable anymore when we are on the cusp of victory.

I swear if this was on purpose it is brilliant. If not then we can still use it to our advantage.

Because if this was on purpose too create apathy for Romney people. The only way Romney is going to fix that apathy is to announce EVERYWHERE that Paul is still a threat in order to get his supporters to the caucuses.

I think you may be right, at first I just thought it was a mistake... but I think it may actually help more than it hurts or at least end up being neutral when all is said and done.

Quote Originally Posted by jd603 View Post
    I think you may be right, at first I just thought it was a mistake... but I think it may actually help more than it hurts or at least end up being neutral when all is said and done.
    +rep

Psyche
    My Tribute To The MSM: "The Pusher"
    Beck's Audience: YouTube - Family Guy - Undecided Voters
    How to end ALL Taxation:
    (Walter Burien - CAFR) TaxRetirement.com
    Next Scam:
    "Cash For Cash"
    Regarding Romans 13:
    "Caesar Is Dead"
    How Corrupt Is Your Traitor? http://maplight.org/
    Exposing Government Travel Excesses: http://junketsleuth.com/
    Track The Bailouts: http://bailoutsleuth.com/
    Securities Fraud And Corporate Chicanery: http://sharesleuth.com/
    RonPaul2012

There's really only two options: either the campaign is unbelievably stupid or unbelievably brilliant. I prefer to believe in the latter.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There's really only two options: either the campaign is unbelievably stupid or unbelievably brilliant. I prefer to believe in the latter.
    They must be run by the same people as Bioware, and I prefer to believe the latter as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by President John F. Kennedy
    And we must face the fact that the United States is neither omnipotent nor omniscient. That we are only 6% of the world's population, and that we cannot impose our will upon the other 94% of mankind. That we cannot right every wrong or reverse each adversity, and that therefore there cannot be an American solution to every world problem.
    I need an education in US history, from the ground up. Can you help point me to a comprehensive, unbiased, scholarly resource?

Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulfollower999 View Post
    Trojan Horse
    +rep

Quote Originally Posted by Mini-Me View Post
    They must be run by the same people as Bioware, and I prefer to believe the latter as well.
    +rep

Quote Originally Posted by jd603 View Post
    In Martial Arts, if a person thows a punch at you, the "energy" is considered to be "negative" when their fist is headed toward your face. However, when you do a little sidestep, the "energy" that the fist has is then considered to be "positive" as it is headed away from your face.

Lets take the Negative Spin from the Media and turn it into a Positive Spin for us and make it Negative for the Media! Now, not only can we do a little sidestep, we can actually run with this story and prove to everyone once and for all that the MSM does nothing but bias their stories to such an extent that they can even be considered to be a flat out LIE! This destroys the MSM's credibility, and wins people over to our side! The more we effectively destroy the MSM's credibility, the less effect they will have on the momentum of our movement!
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Fascinating to think what Romney is thinking.

The other day he challenges Ron Paul's economic policy, because he KNOWS that Ron is a real threat when it comes to the nomination. He knows this, despite what the media say.

Now everyone is saying Ron is out. What do you think Romney's first thought was? I bet it was "There is no way Ron Paul has dropped out". So now he knows the threat remains, and he knows that now nobody is going to be worrying about it. If you thought this "news" shook you up, I bet it is petrifying Romney.

Its like when you KNOW there is a monster under your bed. And your mom and dad come in the room, check under the bed and say "see, there's nothing there"...

Then they leave and turn out the lights.
    For Liberty!

Quote Originally Posted by dancjm View Post

The other day he challenges Ron Paul's economic policy, because he KNOWS that Ron is a real threat when it comes to the nomination. He knows this, despite what the media say.

Now everyone is saying Ron is out. What do you think Romney's first thought was? I bet it was "There is no way Ron Paul has dropped out". So now he knows the threat remains, and he knows that now nobody is going to be worrying about it. If you thought this "news" shook you up, I bet it is petrifying Romney.

Its like when you KNOW there is a monster under your bed. And your mom and dad come in the room, check under the bed and say "see, there's nothing there"...

+REP

There is subtlety in the true arts of war and in the dojo. However, pugilistic Americans want to get into or see a knockdown dragout brawl. They are gonna swagger right onto the sacred banana peel because they had their chin up looking too far ahead and boom boom..out go the lights...Since folks are thickheaded on metaphors today I will illustrate what is going to occur after the MSM and establishment finishes their little showoff dance..with a youtube video

HTH
    Rev9
    Drain the swamp - BIG DOG
    http://mindreleaselabs.com/
    Seeking work on Apps, Games, Art based projects

There is a third option. The Universe is unbelievably brilliant. That is the theory I have always stuck with.

HTH
    Rev9
    Drain the swamp - BIG DOG
    http://mindreleaselabs.com/
    Seeking work on Apps, Games, Art based projects

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    evadmurd

The campaigns statement that is being perceived by the MSM as dropping out was MASTERFUL! Think about it. Now that the cat is out of the bag that all delegates are, in fact, unbound (or so it seems) and that Ron Paul is truly racking up these delegates, the RNC and GOP overall was beginning to wake up to the fact that maybe--just maybe--Ron Paul is going to be able to pull this off. I, for one, was beginning to cringe with these stories coming out fearing that they were going to wake the beast and they would be able to stop us in time.

Now the campaign has issued another cryptic-like announcement that the MSM is picking up that Ron is calling it quits. I say let them!! Let them think the campaign is over, and let us continue to rack up the delegates under the radar. I want to be able to go into Tampa and see the looks on their face as they say WTF just happened.

Well played, campaign.

Well to tell you the truth I was never worried.Our strategy was always to get the delegates.Nothing has changed.People need to chill out.Think positive.Our delegates know what the plan is.Relax!jeesh

The delegates are not all unbound. That is a myth people. Each state determines by LAW what a delegate is. Either bound, unbound or a mixture of the two. Some are reading too much or far reaching on one little statement made concerning one delegate back in 2008.
    If Rand does not win the Republican nomination, he should buck the controlled two party system and run as an Independent for President in 2016 and give Americans a real option to vote for.

We are all born libertarians then something goes really wrong. Despite this truth, most people are still libertarians yet not know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Liberty74 View Post
    The delegates are not all unbound. That is a myth people. Each state determines by LAW what a delegate is. Either bound, unbound or a mixture of the two. Some are reading too much or far reaching on one little statement made concerning one delegate back in 2008.
    You must be referring to this statement:

“The RNC does not recognize a state’s binding of national delegates, but considers each delegate a free agent who can vote for whoever they choose.”

and this statement:

“The national convention allows delegates to vote for the individual of their choice, regardless of whether the person’s name is officially placed into nomination or not.”

I know people want to be cautious and everything, but these statements are clear as day. Its not "one little statement" about "one delegate", "back in 2008".

It is the RNC legal councils assessment of RNC rules relating to the binding of delegates. No more, no less. There is no qualification to these statements.

There may be other issues, like the state GOP taking action against a delegate, but the RNC has made its position on the subject very clear.

Unfortunately I cannot vote in your election. But even if the state GOP was going to fine me $10,000, I would still vote for Paul. I would vote for Paul even if it meant going to prison. I would vote for Paul even if it meant death.
    For Liberty!

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger29860 View Post
    Because if this was on purpose too create apathy for Romney people. The only way Romney is going to fix that apathy is to announce EVERYWHERE that Paul is still a threat in order to get his supporters to the caucuses.
    I think you nailed it right there! He's going to find that a very difficult task while the media will be painting a much different picture. The next 2-3 weeks are going to be fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Revolution9 View Post
    There is a third option. The Universe is unbelievably brilliant. That is the theory I have always stuck with.

HTH
    Rev9
    +rep!

Quote Originally Posted by Warmon View Post
    I think you nailed it right there! He's going to find that a very difficult task while the media will be painting a much different picture. The next 2-3 weeks are going to be fun!
    +rep!

The emotional curve ball I felt today was amazing: shock, anger, sadness, confusion .
    . Then utter joy.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The emotional curve ball I felt today was amazing: shock, anger, sadness, confusion .
    . Then utter joy.
    This. QFT.

Quote Originally Posted by jcannon98188 View Post
    This. QFT.
    +rep

I'm assuming Paul won't go to the media to clarify anything as the point seems to be to mislead the MSM and make it much harder for Romney to galvanize his people against ours.

I wonder if now tha a few MSM outlets like USA Today have gotten the story right, if that will cause the story to grow even more as media questions itself. All the while Paul remaining silent. And his grass roots racking up delegates.

Utterly brilliant.

I wouldn't dare ever play poker with Ron Paul.

I'm glad I read this before going to bed, a lot of it makes sense, I hope were right!

Quote Originally Posted by dancjm View Post

Is Mittens worried? Maybe he will feel the pressure and say more dumb quotes.
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast