Thread: Ron Paul's Campaign Goes Inactive... Sort of

Ron Paul's Campaign Goes Inactive... Sort of

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...uZPU_blog.html

he’s not going to campaign anymore in the states that still haven’t held primaries or first-stage caucuses
    This caught my eye. Are there states that haven't had a first stage in the caucus process?
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What is south Dakota? He got 20%+ in 2008 and was polling in 1st place last I heard
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

There are no more caucuses. Of the remaining states MT is the only one with unbound delegates (except the usual three "super" delegates that most states have). NE's delegates are not bound by the primary results, but do go to the RNC bound. I am guessing it is done at the convention, but I did not spend all that much time reading their rules.

Kathy, you need my bookmark list or I might have to start billing you for the research work.

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    What is south Dakota? He got 20%+ in 2008 and was polling in 1st place last I heard
    Proportional primary