Thread: Michigan

Michigan

Michigan G.O.P. banning Ron Paul supporters at state convention this weekend?!

http://www.dailypaul.com/233343/mich...n-this-weekend

Delegates got an email from the G.O.P. that they heard trouble was brewing and they are going to stop it. This is the email I got from g.o.p. summerized,

We have heard rumors of folks wanting to attend Convention for the purposes of disrupting the proceedings in both the District Caucuses & the General Session. While we welcome healthy and open debates among our delegates, we will not tolerate outbursts designed to create chaos and cause a disruption. Please carefully review the following language regarding access to the Convention.

Credentials are a revocable license. Admission may be refused or credential holder ejected at the sole discretion of MRP. MRP may refuse admission to, or eject, any credential holder without consideration who is deemed to be disorderly, or who fails to comply with these terms or any and all security measures. You and your belongings may be searched upon entry into the venue. If you consent to such searches, you waive any related claims that you might have against MRP. If you elect not to consent to the searches, you will be denied entry into the venue. Credential holder assumes all risks incident to the convention or related events, including the risk of lost, stolen, or damaged property or personal injury.
    http://www.rightmichigan.com/story/2012/5/14/75524/4744
    RVO˩UTION

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No, they aren't, they are warning people. They weren't there, and are reading the same headlines we are, what do you expect? but seems to me people like the two Romney supporters who punched our guys in Oklahoma are the ones who should be worried.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

LOL, now they getting bold because they sowed the seeds in the media, now they gonna get thugs to get their way, can't we get in, elect our chair and change the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by notsure View Post
    Michigan G.O.P. banning Ron Paul supporters at state convention this weekend?!

http://www.dailypaul.com/233343/mich...n-this-weekend
    So, don't take any paraphernalia. It's stupid anyway. The Paul supporter sitting next to me at our convention nearly took my eye out with her sign half a dozen times. And if you think about it, nobody can see the G D things. They are facing the stage. Who cares if people on the stage can see them? Nobody.

Have a convention where there is a majority of Paul supporters, and no signs or buttons identifying you. That way they'll never see the votes for Ron delegates coming.

Quote Originally Posted by BKom View Post
    So, don't take any paraphernalia. It's stupid anyway. The Paul supporter sitting next to me at our convention nearly took my eye out with her sign half a dozen times. And if you think about it, nobody can see the G D things. They are facing the stage. Who cares if people on the stage can see them? Nobody.

Have a convention where there is a majority of Paul supporters, and no signs or buttons identifying you. That way they'll never see the votes for Ron delegates coming.
    I second this. Wear a suit, dress neatly and go. It's the results that counts. Not who makes the biggest noise.

they saying no one wear ron paul stuff on the daily paul

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    No, they aren't, they are warning people. They weren't there, and are reading the same headlines we are, what do you expect? but seems to me people like the two Romney supporters who punched our guys in Oklahoma are the ones who should be worried.
    Or wearing Fake Delegate Badges, passing out phoney Delegate Lists, or how about the Convention Staff that refuse to follow their own rules?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

What might've happened today with the famous email is Ron Paul has now said "we're going to start giving you the help you need at the state conventions. We're not going to hope to get 10 million dollars to attack Romney in Texas. It's all about the conventions."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    All delegates need to pretend to support the GOP not the candidate. Pronto. We can gloat after.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous