Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Top of Drudge...

I blame Drudge

Has he said a damn word about any state that Ron Paul has won recently?

Screw Drudge.
    He's no different than the whore media the way he acts.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mmfmj View Post
    that is why ron is great in many people's eyes. he is a terrible politician.

rand seems to be more of a politician... if rand doesnt piss off the more sensitive people in the liberty crowd, he might have a better chance.
    Rand Paul will be President one day. Guaranteed.

one day... country might be a sh1thole in a couple of years. hehehe. i think that is why many people are putting so much effort on ron because they see that the sh1t is gonna hit the fan soon. it is an effort to blunt the sword of disaster or even prevent the sword from hitting us.

A couple of us has been saying Matt Drudge couldn't be trusted for awhile now.

The conservative media gatekeepers are part of the reason we are in this mess. They are controlled. Check their backgrounds. They are usually interesting with bizarre information in them. Like Farah used to work for the weatherman underground and was a communist, etc.
    Last edited by SpiritOf1776_J4; 05-14-2012 at 03:26 PM.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by lasenorita View Post
    So when Ron Paul didn't actively campaign in the Florida primary — using Drudge's flawless logic — Paul must have been 'out' back then, too?

According to the media, actively accumulating delegates is apparently a "losing" strategy. Asking for donations and formulating a delegate strategy means Paul is "suspending" his campaign. Using money wisely in order to pave a way to the convention is 'bowing' out.

Are we in the Twilight Zone?
    Finally someone reading right. I see this as doing the right thing at the right time. The last two conventions in AR and OK were tough because the Ron Paul crowd came out at the aggressors. After that people began complaining they needed support at the conventions. Support at the conventions is what Ron Paul is going to do. Campaigning in primaries needs to stop and preparations for the Convention in Tampa need to begin.

Doug just wrote back:

"I'm on it"

Keep fighting the misinformation. We haven't come this far to quit.

Quote Originally Posted by romancito View Post
    Finally someone reading right. I see this as doing the right thing at the right time. The last two conventions in AR and OK were tough because the Ron Paul crowd came out at the aggressors. After that people began complaining they needed support at the conventions. Support at the conventions is what Ron Paul is going to do. Campaigning in primaries needs to stop and preparations for the Convention in Tampa need to begin.
    that does make sense. to prevent any more rump conventions or doing the wrong things that might hurt the delegate process. campaign knows the popular vote is f**ked and they are gambling it all on delegates and if the delegates will be unbound at the RNC.

Quote Originally Posted by CJLauderdale4 View Post
    Epic fail OR nice jedi mind trick...

Me no know...
    both!
    Those Who Do Not Move, Do Not Notice Their Chains.

If we can donate anything without taking away from the upcoming moneybomb, we should do so.

Quote Originally Posted by mport1 View Post
    I feel sorry for him always having to clean up the mess.
    Can we arrange a fight between Benton and Kokesh? Hopefully they'll break each others jaws, and then it wont be an issue for them to keep their mouths shut.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Drudge Headline Claims: "Paul Out"

I didn't see this anywhere in this forum...

MSM just not understanding the delegate process?

www.drudgereport.com/
    Vote4Reason.com - a work in progress...

Quote Originally Posted by ohgodno View Post
    Can we arrange a fight between Benton and Kokesh? Hopefully they'll break each others jaws, and then it wont be an issue for them to keep their mouths shut.
    personally i would like to see a cage match between you and adam kokesh! stfu
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

Drudge has been in Romney's pocket from the beginning. He will milk this for as long as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by ohgodno View Post
    It's bound to happen. I don't think it needs to be arranged.

Quote Originally Posted by Lothario View Post
    WAR…seriously?? SERIOUSLY?!! Why the hell is he speaking for us?
    Rand Paul 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    Quit sticking up for Drudge and saying "can't blame him."

Drudge has given us very little coverage and has refused to cover the AZ and OK conventions this weekend. And then, BAM! He posts this story almost immediately?
    Quote Originally Posted by hkbrandt View Post
    Drudge has 'jumped the shark'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
    I blame Drudge

Has he said a damn word about any state that Ron Paul has won recently?

Screw Drudge.
    He's no different than the whore media the way he acts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diashi View Post
    Doug just wrote back:

"I'm on it"

Keep fighting the misinformation. We haven't come this far to quit.

DRUDGE = MITT ROMNEY Campaign Central

http://www.mittromney.com/drudge

The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

It seemed like a logical decision. But the media is all over it like flies on ****. They'll do anything for their masters.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Screw that guy, where's he get off?
    "Molon Labe"

Well go over and tell him what a great job he is doing. Friggin $#@!.

https://www.facebook.com/WayneAllynRoot

I never thought I'd say this, but I'm done with Drudge.

Drudge is a good newsman, just not good enough to avoid the shiny object we used to lure him in. I think he already spit the hook though. The "Paul Out" link is down this morning while many older less significant links remain. Somebody at DR did a little looking around and realized they were being played. Or, maybe Matt knew all along and went for the ride anyway. I'm pretty sure he's not a big Mittany fan.

something to take away the smell of S&*T after visiting drudge. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...61#post4426361
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123