Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Top of Drudge...

Top of Drudge...

Spin spin spin http://www.drudgereport.com/

The media will stop paying attention to Ron completely in a few days after this is out of the news cycle. Terrible move from Benton in my opinion. If you're going to do this, you have to know this would be the reaction. And if you're going to do this, make some kind of press conference so the words can come straight out of Ron's mouth and be harder to spin + get some national media recognition for some liberty positions...
    Last edited by Havax; 05-14-2012 at 01:05 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

$#@!ing Drudge!!!!!! No bone for months, then this.
    "You can prevent crimes by becoming a Police State. So if you advocate the Police State............the crime then will be against the American People and against Our Freedoms. And we will throw out so much of what Our Revolution was fought for." - Ron Paul, Nov. 22, 2011

You like Ben Swann? Let Raycom Media know!

Drudge is a tool. Nothing has been posted about AZ and OK. And he jumps on that and spins it?
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

When they come after Drudge for his in-kind contributions to the Romney campaign, I will keep silent.

PAUL OUT

For the love of god. DRUDGE is a prick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Constitutional Paulicy; 05-14-2012 at 01:14 PM.
    “The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.
    - Josef Stalin

Been posted merge in 3,2,1...
    “The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.
    - Josef Stalin

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    R[∃vo˩]ution

I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism. -Ronald Reagan

Last edited by andrer; 05-14-2012 at 01:28 PM.

Won't be long until a ? is added to the end of it.

• Did Ron himself approve the wording of that email?
    • Did anyone remind Ron he had promised people he would stay in?
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

better get another campaign release out fast.

There goes the moneybomb........

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Denial isnt just a river in Egypt

Even if the media is spinning this, if you're the Ron Paul campaign, what the $#@! did you expect? The email should've been worded more clearly. Benton has run an atrocious campaign.

This is NOT the first time the campaign has sent out an email in which the wording is ambiguous. I mean, they KNOW the media will jump on this..... they know this.. so they could have stressed... STRESSED!! "BECAUSE money is tight, we will be focusing on securing delegates at the local level. WE ARE NOT SUSPENDING THIS CAMPAIGN! But funds are limited and we are handing the establishment fear on a silver platter. They are afraid of us, because we are winning..."

Not sure what the email is meant to do. I mean, when I read it - I DID get the impression he was suspending. THAT WAS MY FEELING! So, uhmmmm... what the $#@! did the writer think the general population would think? The Media? Something is afoot.

Don't see how Drudge can be blamed for the incompetence of Paul's campaign people. How they hell did they expect that statement to be interpreted? For what earthly reason did they make it in the first place? If they didn't expect Drudge and the rest of the media to interpret it the way they did, then they are idiots.

I don't think the upshot of this is all that grave though. Severing ourselves from the ineptitude of the national campaign can be a good thing. In the 1964 election, the California Goldwater folks, sick of the national campaign wasting the money they were sending them, produced their own TV buy that the national campaign had no part of. The resulting ad (Ronald Reagan's "A Time For Choosing" or more commonly referred to as simply "The Speech") had a greater impact than the entire sum of the National Campaign's advertising effort. Never forget that the movement belongs to us, not some bumbling campaign staff. Freed of the burden of contributing to the national campaign, we can direct our moneybomb to someone who could actually do something positive with it.

Can't really blame Drudge for this. That email was poorly worded. I'm pretty pissed right now. Benton just made our jobs 1000 times harder. Not only do we have to double down on our efforts in remaining contests, but now we need to convince soft support he's not officially "out." Id' like to hear from Ron himself on this. Is anything on the campaign schedule? What about all that time/money in Texas and California? I'm feeling pretty ripped off right now.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    Can't really blame Drudge for this. That email was poorly worded. I'm pretty pissed right now. Benton just made our jobs 1000 times harder. Not only do we have to double down on our efforts in remaining contests, but now we need to convince soft support he's not officially "out." Id' like to hear from Ron himself on this. Is anything on the campaign schedule? What about all that time/money in Texas and California? I'm feeling pretty ripped off right now.
    No really. Benton has done this before.

He's a secret insider for the media.

Remember when he made that quote about handing our guys over to Romney in exchange for Rand on the ticket? And now he does this, yeah right. He's a shill.
    氷の造形魔法

Ice Wizard Power - Ice Make

Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    The email statement is up on the campaign site with his "signature". This is Ron speaking officially. As far as events, there is one scheduled - he is speaking at the MN GOP convention. That's it.

It takes a lot of cash to keep things running and eventually the money runs out.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maybe this was the changing gears that TMOT was talking about......... if you consider Park a gear...... =D

I'm done with Ron Paul. If he was not suspending his campaign this was the dumbest press release in the history of politics. If he was suspending his campaign then $#@! him. I've been giving money and time for him to drop out before our election here in Texas. $#@! THAT.

from ronpaul 2012.com
    The statement tees up forthcoming information the campaign will release concerning its fruitful delegate-attainment strategy still occurring at delegate-selection events such as state conventions ahead of the Republican National Convention in Tampa.

Quote Originally Posted by Apparition View Post
    Maybe this was the changing gears that TMOT was talking about......... if you consider Park a gear...... =D
    Link to TMOT?

Quote Originally Posted by Apparition View Post

Tmot doesn't know $#@!...Ron Paul quit today...

Quote Originally Posted by hardrightedge View Post
    Tmot doesn't know $#@!...Ron Paul quit today...
    Of course he does... he has a Youtube channel!
    YOU TAKE IT BACK NOW!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast