Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BLATANTLY obvious BLACKOUT of Ron Paul by CSPAN

Quote Originally Posted by tbone717 View Post
    Already posted in Media Spin.

In all seriousness, if you can't think clearly after seeing that video, you really need to learn to relax. A guy made a mistake, nothing to lose sleep over. Step away from the computer and go take a walk.
    I wonder how he was able to read all the other words correctly in the tweet?
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pauljmccain View Post
    People make mistakes. Give him a break. Sounded honest, he just read it wrong.
    Who and the hell hasn't heard Romney called a flip-flop? Oh, that's right the "correspondent" on CSPAN. I agree georgiaboy, they will correct it on air. But there comes a point and time where the "innocent mistake" excuse doesn't fly. That was over four years ago. These "innocent" little gaffs happen way too often. Does anyone really believe he didn't know Romney is commonly referred to as a flip-flop? I'll run with that scenario.. fire his ass.
    Last edited by kcchiefs6465; 05-13-2012 at 07:47 PM.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Philosophy_of_Politics View Post
    Nah. The guy's eye and body language reveal guilt, to be quite honest.
    I'm sure the three people watching Cspan at 7am on a Sunday won't have an effect on the elections.

A guy made a mistake
    with all due respect......................
    You should do your job because it's your job. Because you're the person standing there doing that thing. So just do it. Do the shit out of it. -Louis C.K.

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mmfmj View Post
    why does it seem that the mistakes are always AGAINST Ron's interests...

does anyone know any mistakes taht worked for Ron? lol
    Elaborate. Perhaps I am thinking too hard.

Ok I'll pacify you all.

He probably is just responding to the mind control that was done to him at the most recent Bohemian Grove meeting. Feel better now?

Seriously folks. It's CSpan at 7am on a Sunday morning. Does anyone really give a $#@!?

I'm sure the three people watching Cspan at 7am on a Sunday won't have an effect on the elections.
    Thankfully one of the three recorded it for everyone to witness.

Ok I'll pacify you all.

He probably is just responding to the mind control that was done to him at the most recent Bohemian Grove meeting. Feel better now?

Seriously folks. It's CSpan at 7am on a Sunday morning. Does anyone really give a $#@!?
    C-SPAN is part of the media. Just because it acts a bit more professional, doesn't mean the blackout doesn't exist on C-SPAN as well. They just aren't as frequent as MSM.
    "For if you [the rulers] suffer your people to be ill-educated, and their manners to be corrupted from their infancy, and then punish them for those crimes to which their first education disposed them, what else is to be concluded from this, but that you first make thieves [and outlaws] and then punish them."
    -Sir Thomas More (1478-1535), Utopia, Book 1

*Admirer, of Philosophy.*

Quote Originally Posted by Philosophy_of_Politics View Post
    C-SPAN is part of the media. Just because it acts a bit more professional, doesn't mean the blackout doesn't exist on C-SPAN as well. They just aren't as frequent as MSM.
    Technically if they were blacking out Paul they wouldn't have even posted the tweet on their screens.

In all honesty, it is our obsession over minutiae like this that causes our opposition to view us as a bunch of nut cases. Some guy says "Romney" instead of "Paul" when reading a tweet on C-Span at 7am, and we have to record it, put it on YouTube, and accuse the media of a grand conspiracy to black out Paul.

We have 11 states voting in the six weeks and this is what we are focusing our time and energy on?

I really wish I was as video saavy as those editing these.

Where's the new MSM bias? I see it everyday. I really wish I had a damn DVR. My channel-flipping only picks up so much. This kind of $#@! happens at all hours and on all channels. I used to "bet" my dad, (while Mitt, Newt, Rick, and Dr. Paul were in the race) that Romney is on three of the four, "main" channels. Those being: FOX, CNN, MSNBC, and CSPAN. (for my cable) I really never "lost." I mean seriously; random day, random time. I turned my dad into a believer that the MSM is full of $#@!. First step, I suppose.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    lol !!
    "geez guys, its just an honest mistake" /satire off

when he is reading directly from a screen, how can he read it that wrong and not even know about it !!??
    Ron Paul 2012: Liberty, Peace and Prosperity for America !

Ron Paul: Predictions of 24 April 2002 - see how many came true
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGDisyWkIBM

Vote On Principles, Defend Our Constitution, Follow the Path shown by the Founders !

For the record I didn't edit the footage..
    My friend was watching cspan and recorded it, I then uploaded it to YouTube.
    On whether it was an honest mistake or accident.. Who knows?
    We won a big straw poll in TN for Ron Paul and that night it was reported on the local news that Santorum won.. Coincedence?

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Fuller View Post
    For the record I didn't edit the footage..
    My friend was watching cspan and recorded it, I then uploaded it to YouTube.
    On whether it was an honest mistake or accident.. Who knows?
    We won a big straw poll in TN for Ron Paul and that night it was reported on the local news that Santorum won.. Coincedence?
    Do you have that local news video?

This is nothing new from C-SPAN. Look how they blatantly push Huntsman at a Ron Paul event!

Last edited by Bastiat's The Law; 05-14-2012 at 01:31 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12