Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Got Moore And Alecia Mailers Today

  1. #1

    Default Got Moore And Alecia Mailers Today



    The Moore mailer is full of absurd lies...how does Moore think these are going to stick? He also repeats the "Runs Like Paul, Governs Like Obama" thing.

    Alecia's mailer is a letter from Geoff Davis who touts her Susan B. Anthony, Jim Bunning, and NRA endorsements. A donation envelope was included.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2

  4. #3

    Default

    lol....people are going nutz in Ky:

    I am very concerned about the voters of Kentucky. I was unaware that they were so ignorant of the facts about the Paul's and Libertarian political views. I was in total disbelief when Rand won in 2010 and now we have another one Massie THE LIBERTARIAN , I have heard that the person who had the black man hanging on his mySpace page is also running for state office. They have infested the Republican party like roaches and I am really hoping someone gets out the raid soon. One of Rand's statements before he was elected was "I know that third party candidates can’t win in KY" "Although I’m a Libertarian at heart, I’ve decided to run as a Republican. Once I win I’ll be able to promote my father’s principles and work towards reforming the Republican party." I screamed bloody murder on every blog and place I could comment on as did others and NO ONE Paid any attention now look what's happened! Rand's ideas have spread through the party and I just pray it is not too late to do something about it .. Do we really want to be looked at as a state of bigots and skin heads? I know I certainly don't!

    Posted by: Geketa Holman | May 12, 2012 at 12:43 AM

  5. #4

    Default

    Amazing how so many Republicans don't support limiting government.
    Last edited by Jeremy; 05-12-2012 at 04:34 PM.


  6. #5

    Default

    Gretka is a close friend of Lisa Graas. That should tell you something.

  7. #6
    Moderatorus Emeritus Cowlesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    North America
    Posts
    17,015

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BamaFanNKy View Post
    Gretka is a close friend of Lisa Graas. That should tell you something.
    Ahhh, makes sense now. They're like our own evangelical SPLC equivalent, watching and trying to squelch authentic limited government conservatism whenever the light shines through.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister


  8. #7

    Default

    Yes, that crazy guy who was in a band that allowed free speech on a public myspace page, the evil. Anyone that would allow free speech on a myspace page has to be a libertarian.
    Hear Congressman Paul's weekly legislative update toll free 888-322-1414

  9. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TruthisTreason View Post
    Yes, that crazy guy who was in a band that allowed free speech on a public myspace page, the evil. Anyone that would allow free speech on a myspace page has to be a libertarian.
    lol...

  10. #9

    Default

    I am very concerned about the voters of Kentucky. I was unaware that they were so ignorant of the facts about the Paul's and Libertarian political views. I was in total disbelief when Rand won in 2010 and now we have another one Massie THE LIBERTARIAN , I have heard that the person who had the black man hanging on his mySpace page is also running for state office. They have infested the Republican party like roaches and I am really hoping someone gets out the raid soon. One of Rand's statements before he was elected was "I know that third party candidates can’t win in KY" "Although I’m a Libertarian at heart, I’ve decided to run as a Republican. Once I win I’ll be able to promote my father’s principles and work towards reforming the Republican party." I screamed bloody murder on every blog and place I could comment on as did others and NO ONE Paid any attention now look what's happened! Rand's ideas have spread through the party and I just pray it is not too late to do something about it .. Do we really want to be looked at as a state of bigots and skin heads? I know I certainly don't!

    Posted by: Geketa Holman | May 12, 2012 at 12:43 AM


    When will 'Mommy' give her take on Massie?
    "My son Rand is doing better work in Congress than I did." -Ron Paul

  11. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post


    When will 'Mommy' give her take on Massie?
    She got banned from Wikipedia for vandalizing his article.


  12. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    She got banned from Wikipedia for vandalizing his article.
    Are you serious? That's dirty.

  13. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    Are you serious? That's dirty.
    I'd like to take credit for the banning.
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

  14. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gage View Post
    I'd like to take credit for the banning.
    Haha!

    +rep

  15. #14

    Default

    I am very concerned about the voters of Kentucky. I was unaware that they were so ignorant of the facts about the Paul's and Libertarian political views. I was in total disbelief when Rand won in 2010 and now we have another one Massie THE LIBERTARIAN , I have heard that the person who had the black man hanging on his mySpace page is also running for state office. They have infested the Republican party like roaches and I am really hoping someone gets out the raid soon. One of Rand's statements before he was elected was "I know that third party candidates canít win in KY" "Although Iím a Libertarian at heart, Iíve decided to run as a Republican. Once I win Iíll be able to promote my fatherís principles and work towards reforming the Republican party." I screamed bloody murder on every blog and place I could comment on as did others and NO ONE Paid any attention now look what's happened! Rand's ideas have spread through the party and I just pray it is not too late to do something about it .. Do we really want to be looked at as a state of bigots and skin heads? I know I certainly don't!

    Posted by: Geketa Holman | May 12, 2012 at 12:43 AM
    There's a cave somewhere missing its batshit.

  16. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gage View Post
    I'd like to take credit for the banning.
    Uh, Gage. I was the one who reverted the edits and reported it to you.

    But thanks for taking credit.

  17. #16

    Default

    From Greta's own blog:
    http://www.blogger.com/profile/12620235795887472030

    About me:

    Gender Female

    Location Owenton, KY, United States

    Introduction Wife, mom ,grandma and one ticked off American Jew.

    Scroll down her facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/geketa.holman
    Last edited by RonRules; 05-13-2012 at 02:00 PM.
    Statistics don't lie, people do.

  18. #17

    Default

    But maybe Lisa is coming around:

    http://lisagraas.com/blog/2012/05/13...-to-rand-paul/

    ...
    Dr. Paul invited me to meet with him before he was elected, because I’m a Kentuckian who had a big problem with his candidacy. I declined because I do not generally care for private discussions with candidates for office that I find myself in strong disagreement with. I don’t think it’s always bad, but for the most part, I think our discourse should be public, particularly when there is so much to disagree on. Otherwise, it gets that sort of “back room deal” flavor that I dislike. Now that he is elected (against my objections), and has shown this kind of leadership on matters that are so important to me, maybe I will try to meet with him sometime. Anyway, for today, Dr. Paul, I thank you very very much for this leadership on the most important thing we can do as Americans right now. That is, preserve our traditional culture and value for the family as the basic unit of society. I agree with you that this cannot ever be forced on people from the top, through government, but I also agree with you that when politicians actively seek to destroy, through law, traditional principles, this requires a response from our public officials who rightfully object to such destruction.

    I also saw this quote from Rand:
    Six thousand years of tradition” combined with “anthropological” evidence shows “there’s stability in the family unit,” he said.

    He's not a Young Earth Creationist is he?
    Statistics don't lie, people do.

  19. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RonRules View Post
    But maybe Lisa is coming around:

    http://lisagraas.com/blog/2012/05/13...-to-rand-paul/

    ...
    Dr. Paul invited me to meet with him before he was elected, because I’m a Kentuckian who had a big problem with his candidacy. I declined because I do not generally care for private discussions with candidates for office that I find myself in strong disagreement with. I don’t think it’s always bad, but for the most part, I think our discourse should be public, particularly when there is so much to disagree on. Otherwise, it gets that sort of “back room deal” flavor that I dislike. Now that he is elected (against my objections), and has shown this kind of leadership on matters that are so important to me, maybe I will try to meet with him sometime. Anyway, for today, Dr. Paul, I thank you very very much for this leadership on the most important thing we can do as Americans right now. That is, preserve our traditional culture and value for the family as the basic unit of society. I agree with you that this cannot ever be forced on people from the top, through government, but I also agree with you that when politicians actively seek to destroy, through law, traditional principles, this requires a response from our public officials who rightfully object to such destruction.

    I also saw this quote from Rand:
    Six thousand years of tradition” combined with “anthropological” evidence shows “there’s stability in the family unit,” he said.

    He's not a Young Earth Creationist is he?
    I don't think he is (I am btw). This is just like Ron saying gold has been money for 6000 years. It's just how far back we have written records of civilization.

  20. #19

    Default

    By the way, I disagree with Rand when he appeals to tradition. Tradition is not a strong enough argument for anything (often it is a strong argument that you are doing something wrong and too stubborn to change). God's command is the only appeal that needs to made.

  21. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RonRules View Post
    But maybe Lisa is coming around:

    http://lisagraas.com/blog/2012/05/13...-to-rand-paul/

    ...
    Dr. Paul invited me to meet with him before he was elected, because I’m a Kentuckian who had a big problem with his candidacy. I declined because I do not generally care for private discussions with candidates for office that I find myself in strong disagreement with. I don’t think it’s always bad, but for the most part, I think our discourse should be public, particularly when there is so much to disagree on. Otherwise, it gets that sort of “back room deal” flavor that I dislike. Now that he is elected (against my objections), and has shown this kind of leadership on matters that are so important to me, maybe I will try to meet with him sometime. Anyway, for today, Dr. Paul, I thank you very very much for this leadership on the most important thing we can do as Americans right now. That is, preserve our traditional culture and value for the family as the basic unit of society. I agree with you that this cannot ever be forced on people from the top, through government, but I also agree with you that when politicians actively seek to destroy, through law, traditional principles, this requires a response from our public officials who rightfully object to such destruction.

    I also saw this quote from Rand:
    Six thousand years of tradition” combined with “anthropological” evidence shows “there’s stability in the family unit,” he said.

    He's not a Young Earth Creationist is he?
    He's talking about Mesopotamia; precisely the Sumerians and how long civilization has existed.






« Previous Thread | Next Thread »


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •