Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wisconsin state convention?

Wisconsin state convention?

Does anyone have any info on the Wisconsin convention? I was hoping to be able to find a live stream..

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sorry! Did you try twitter search for WIGOP ?

--
    edit, nothing on twitter that I see, it might not be the right hatch tag.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 05-12-2012 at 01:13 PM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

A few FB updates from a very nice lady I know attending the convention
    __________________________________________________ __________
    republican state convention update.
    Constitutional Declaration of War Resolution. Sounding good so far! Great speaking on support side!
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    ADOPTED! Yes!
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    Liberty Preservation Resolution passes! Yahoo!
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________
    audit fed resolution passes w/o the addition of abolishing the fed. Not bad, but why keep the beast alive?

thats all i know
    No people will tamely surrender their Liberties, nor can any be easily subdued, when knowledge is diffused and Virtue is preserved. On the Contrary, when People are universally ignorant, and debauched in their Manners, they will sink under their own weight without the Aid of foreign Invaders. -Samuel Adams

Another FB update from a different friend attending the convention
    __________________________________________________ _______
    Me: How is the convention going?
    Any good updates you can fill us in on?
    __________________________________________________ ________
    Great! Many liberty resolutions were passed, including repealing the NDAA.
    Working on Senate endorsements now. Go Neumann!
    No people will tamely surrender their Liberties, nor can any be easily subdued, when knowledge is diffused and Virtue is preserved. On the Contrary, when People are universally ignorant, and debauched in their Manners, they will sink under their own weight without the Aid of foreign Invaders. -Samuel Adams

I am going to test out my ustream today , getting it ready for the Texas Convention.

We have a sign wave/rally in Texas with a group of people. I will be casting live at 4PM central time.
    http://www.ustream.tv/discovery/live/all?q=kory21

Kory21 on u stream
    If you are in the North Texas area, join our page to get active and fight for Liberty!
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/28828...8287801289033/

#LiveFree

Quote Originally Posted by sl7yz0r View Post
    A few FB updates from a very nice lady I know attending the convention
    __________________________________________________ __________
    republican state convention update.
    Constitutional Declaration of War Resolution. Sounding good so far! Great speaking on support side!
    ADOPTED! Yes!
    Liberty Preservation Resolution passes! Yahoo!
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________
    audit fed resolution passes w/o the addition of abolishing the fed. Not bad, but why keep the beast alive?

thats all i know
    that sounds good so long as it can be done quickly, don't want to spend too much time on the platform.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

No stream. Have been posting some tweets @forlibertymovie
    For Liberty - Feature-length doc about the 2008 R3V | Twitter

"Many liberty resolutions were passed, including repealing the NDAA. "

That's about as good as you'll get in Wisconsin but still pretty darn good!

Me? I'm backing Hovde.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger Paul View Post
    Me? I'm backing Hovde.
    If you like bankers. All the RP peeps here are behind Neumann, including me. He's endorsed by Rand, DeMint, Lee, Colburn, etc.
    For Liberty - Feature-length doc about the 2008 R3V | Twitter

Side Note:

Eagle River MudFest Movie Festival: 'FOR LIBERTY: How The Ron Paul Revolution Watered The Withered Tree Of Liberty.'
    Sunday May 20th, 9:00 PM. Eagle River, Wisconsin.
    Link
    My Tribute To The MSM: "The Pusher"
    Beck's Audience: YouTube - Family Guy - Undecided Voters
    How to end ALL Taxation:
    (Walter Burien - CAFR) TaxRetirement.com
    Next Scam:
    "Cash For Cash"
    Regarding Romans 13:
    "Caesar Is Dead"
    How Corrupt Is Your Traitor? http://maplight.org/
    Exposing Government Travel Excesses: http://junketsleuth.com/
    Track The Bailouts: http://bailoutsleuth.com/
    Securities Fraud And Corporate Chicanery: http://sharesleuth.com/
    RonPaul2012

tag for later
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    When Freedom is Outlawed, only Outlaws will have Freedom.

"convention adjourned. Neuman and Fitzgerald splitting the senate vote!"

soooooooo did we get any delegates??

delegaaaaaaaaaaatttttttteeeeeeessssssssss

Screw the platform which no neocon is gonna follow anyway...V NEEEDD MOOORR DELIGATEZZ.NOM NOM...

Where are the Wisconsinites?

I think candidates submit a slate in Wisconsin so I don't think we'll have much luck there
    ‎"Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted." -Einstein

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Delegates pre-selected by candidates on CD and state level. Unless we have some stealths, Romney will pretty much control the entire Wisconsin delegation.

Delegates pre-selected by candidates on CD and state level. Unless we have some stealths, Romney will pretty much control the entire Wisconsin delegation.
    2 of the delegates from the 2nd congressional district support Ron Paul. WI has 8 districts. I know there are others.
    Knowledge is Liberty!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ronpaulorbust - arizona going down right now - ballot stuffing. worth watching.

"2 of the delegates from the 2nd congressional district support Ron Paul. WI has 8 districts. I know there are others. "

Well..bully then! Stealths since Romney won the district.

"2 of the delegates from the 2nd congressional district support Ron Paul. WI has 8 districts. I know there are others. "

Well..bully then! Stealths since Romney won the district.
    not stealth, all were fully aware from what I am told.
    Knowledge is Liberty!

Quote Originally Posted by Galileo Galilei View Post
    2 of the delegates from the 2nd congressional district support Ron Paul. WI has 8 districts. I know there are others.
    wat? how do you know this?

Quote Originally Posted by juvanya View Post
    wat? how do you know this?
    It is not hard to believe that republicans are out there that don't like Mitt Romney.
    Knowledge is Liberty!

I'm curious then how they were selected given how the establishment dominates the process in Wisconsin.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm curious then how they were selected given how the establishment dominates the process in Wisconsin.
    maybe not everyone there hates Ron Paul or likes Mitt Romney. Maybe they don't mind if Ron Paul gets a few delegates? Paul has had 30% to 45% of the people showing up to each event.
    Knowledge is Liberty!

It is not hard to believe that republicans are out there that don't like Mitt Romney.
    maybe not everyone there hates Ron Paul or likes Mitt Romney. Maybe they don't mind if Ron Paul gets a few delegates? Paul has had 30% to 45% of the people showing up to each event.
    Huh?

Huh?
    Huh what?
    Knowledge is Liberty!

Huh what?
    Your posts are incomprehensible. How did we win delegates?

Your posts are incomprehensible. How did we win delegates?
    Two delegates were elected in the 2nd congressional district. They got the most votes, that's how they were elected. I know that at least a few others were elected in other parts of the state, but that's all I know. These national delegates were elected at district conventions, not at the state convention.
    Knowledge is Liberty!

Two delegates were elected in the 2nd congressional district. They got the most votes, that's how they were elected. I know that at least a few others were elected in other parts of the state, but that's all I know. These national delegates were elected at district conventions, not at the state convention.
    Wisconsin elects delegates by slate, so unless we infiltrated a slate, that is impossible.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast