Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Detailed update about how we did today in Hawaii, Oklahoma, and Arizona?

Detailed update about how we did today in Hawaii, Oklahoma, and Arizona?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Dont know aobut the other but OK is still going. Punches thrown party rules broke and things are still going on.

Also, wisconsin and virginia have stuff today
    ‎"Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted." -Einstein

Hawaii probably hasn't started yet
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

The part of Virginia I heard about we were outnumbered, but there were CDs not reporting yet.

Hawaii isn't going to be an event as I understand it. I think the delegates were voted on by name, or there were candidate slates. I don't think they are chosen at the convention.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

At the moment good stuff seems to be happening in VA.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    The part of Virginia I heard about we were outnumbered, but there were CDs not reporting yet.

Hawaii isn't going to be an event as I understand it. I think the delegates were voted on by name, or there were candidate slates. I don't think they are chosen at the convention.
    So far in va, we have 5 out of 12 from 4 cds. Need results from onemore cd (rp support is strong in this cd). We also got some alternates, not sure how many.
    ‎"Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted." -Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by opinionatedfool View Post
    So far in va, we have 5 out of 12 from 4 cds. Need results from onemore cd (rp support is strong in this cd). We also got some alternates, not sure how many.
    is that all today?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    is that all today?
    I believe so. I think we had some other cds last week.

Quote Originally Posted by opinionatedfool View Post
    I believe so. I think we had some other cds last week.
    VA's count prior to today is 7 out of 9.

Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    Hawaii probably hasn't started yet
    False, it's going on right now. Today is the 2nd day that it's happening. Unfortunately there isn't anything to be gained from this other than electing the 3 unpledged officials of chairmen and committeewomen and committeeman. All other delegates have already been selected by their respective campaigns since Hawaii awards their delegates proportionally.

More info in case you are curious

http://www.gophawaii.com/news/hawaii...te-convention/

http://www.gophawaii.com/wp-content/...2-FAQSheet.pdf

http://www.mauinews.com/page/content....html?nav=5031

http://www.kpua.net/news.php?id=25297

Hawaii Republican state convention this weekend

By 67AM KPUA News

Hawaii Republicans will hold their state convention this weekend on Oahu in Waikiki.

The convention will focus on state and federal races since results from the party's presidential caucus in March are binding. The convention will include talks by former Gov. Linda Lingle and retired Air Force pilot John Carroll who will face off in the primary election on Aug. 11. for the U.S. congressional seat being vacated by U.S. Senator Daniel K. Akaka's upcoming retirement.

Former U.S. Rep. Charles Djou, who wants to represent Hawaii's first congressional district, will also be in attendance. Djou, hopes to replace U.S. Rep. and Senate candidate Mazie Hirono.
    Last edited by JasonM; 05-12-2012 at 03:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonM View Post
    False, it's going on right now. Today is the 2nd day that it's happening. Unfortunately there isn't anything to be gained from this other than electing the 3 unpledged officials of chairmen and committeewomen and committeeman. All other delegates have already been selected by their respective campaigns since Hawaii awards their delegates proportionally.
    Well, we can elect the chariman and have another convention selecting delegates.

Quote Originally Posted by VAMole View Post
    Yeah, I just didn't want to double count.

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by VAMole View Post
    Ok then, as best as I can tell va totals so far are 12 out of 21. Hopefully we do a clean sweep in cd3 and bring it up to 15/24

So we had a good day today?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    no wonder this will fail. I see massive lack of commitment. For instance I put up a site yesterday showing Twitter bias of major TX & CA cities. 20 people were interested. I say: Thank you very much & I will deactivate it tomorrow. You Ron Paul grassrooter guys are not pro enough and this is no revolution. I think, you'll fare quite well with this Romney guy and this is what you'll get.

I have the impression the Nevada & Maine successes, the latter won with just 4 majority, will stay the only ones. Now that the establishment has been warned, they'll easily outorganize you. If you don't get these crowds from the RP rallies to voting, this tells the story. It's unprofessional, it's lacking passion, it's no wonder that media can easily black this out. You guys miss the point of creating real power.

Instead of pushing RP by tweeting around GOP Unbounds massive delegate prediction for RP, I hear blahblah complaints about todays prediction 5 points lower than yesterday or stuff. ..that Twitter could never say anything about the outcome of this race and such blah. Just an example. I suggest, you keep sticking to CNN and AP delegate counts. They are at least 'serious', aren't they? So maybe the guy with the nicer hair and darker voice would also be the better candidate for you, not ?!
    Last edited by Kirdneh; 05-12-2012 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirdneh View Post
    no wonder this will fail. I see massive lack of commitment. For instance I put up a site yesterday showing Twitter bias of major TX & CA cities. 20 people were interested. I say: Thank you very much & I will deactivate it tomorrow. You Ron Paul grassrooter guys are not pro enough and this is no revolution. I think, you'll fare quite well with this Romney guy and this is what you'll get.

I have the impression the Nevada & Maine successes, the latter won with just 4 majority, will stay the only ones. Now that the establishment has been warned, they'll easily outorganize you. If you don't get these crowds from the RP rallies to voting, this tells the story. It's unprofessional, it's lacking passion, it's no wonder that media can easily black this out. You guys miss the point of creating real power.

Instead of pushing RP by tweeting around GOP Unbounds massive delegate prediction for RP, I hear blahblah complaints about todays prediction 5 points lower than yesterday or stuff. ..that Twitter could never say anything about the outcome of this race and such blah. Just an example. I suggest, you keep sticking to CNN and AP delegate counts. They are at least 'serious', aren't they? So maybe the guy with the nicer hair and darker voice would also be the better candidate for you, not ?!
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by dude58677 View Post
    Well, we can elect the chariman and have another convention selecting delegates.
    False again. If you read the article, chairman has already been selected in Hawaii. However, there is a committeeman and committeewoman spot to be had, so there ARE two slots. Again, results are bound in Hawaii, and the "faithless delegate" "problem" is mitigated by the fact that only loyalists from each campaign are selected as delegates by the campaigns themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by RecoveringNeoCon View Post
    lol
    aah, a reaction! Thanks, that's already 1/20 of the reaction to my CA/TX analysis. Wow, and so immediate. So, help is not needed, taking this down now.

is that all today?
    1st - 2
    2nd - 2 or 3 (one source said 2, one said 3)
    3rd - 3
    4th - 1
    5th - not held yet
    6th - 3
    7th - 0
    8th - 1
    9th - 3
    Last edited by juvanya; 05-12-2012 at 04:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    When Freedom is Outlawed, only Outlaws will have Freedom.

most of you will call him a troll but he is right.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    That's right. This should GALVANIZE and shame supporters in those states into working even harder!!! Accept his words as truth and WORK TO CHANGE THIS REALITY!!

We've improved in many places, but there's still areas in the US where support for Paul is what it was in 2008 in the places we are currently strong.
    Last edited by JasonM; 05-12-2012 at 04:20 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Liberty Rebellion View Post
    It'll be not me crying. Neither Obama nor Romney will be my president, but one of them will be yours, 4 more years. It's not my currency that is going to hell, it's yours. I wanted to help but receive nothing but $#@!. You're not ready for it. Call yourself 'Rebellion' ? A joke, right ? Never seen rebellions asking for permissions or 'playing on rules'.
    Last edited by Kirdneh; 05-12-2012 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Definitely not a troll ... he works his ass off in my state!

Oh, and by the way THANK YOU for working your ass off and walking the walk. True passion!!!
    Last edited by No1butPaul; 05-12-2012 at 04:40 PM.
    "We live in an age where things change rather rapidly, whether politically or economically and certainly in foreign policy things change, so this whole ball game can change rather rapidly.” ― Ron Paul

It'll be not me crying. Neither Obama nor Romney will be my president, but one of them will be yours, 4 more years. It's not my currency that is going to hell, it's yours. I wanted to help but receive nothing but $#@!. You're not ready for it. Call yourself 'Rebellion' ? A joke, right ? Never seen rebellions asking for permissions or 'playing on rules'.
    Eh?

Kirdneh....From one "n00b" still figuring this out, to another...

1...We've already won the internet. Winning more internet "nets" little gains when it comes to votes. What it does do is organize delegates, rallies, and the grassroots...and it's doing that just fine. The people we have a problem with, well, they watch Msnbc, CNN, and fox news... They are over 50...They live under a rock, or vote along religious lines they can't see across no matter how much they learn from the Internet or how import liberty really is to them and their beliefs. We can push that information all we want, can't make them read it, understand it, and use it. Until Fox changes it's mind on Ron Paul, or we perform a hostile takeover of their studios, we are in a rut here. There is little to gain from making more youtube videos, twitter bombs, facebook posts. and so on, Yet they still are important to keep liberty fresh in the minds of it's supporters. We are still here, standing guard. We've reached a point of diminishing returns on the internet.

2...Encouraging people to do something the same month you registered, then whining about how everyone one of us didn't all drop everything and do what you told us is about as important as screaming at your cat. Your calls to join this or that facebook group or tell us all how to use twitter blends in with all of the other n00bs asking for the same thing on an almost daily basis.

I didn't join this forum until January...I stalked for months first! But for 5+ years I've been preparing every one of my friends, my wife...my boss, co-workers, my neighbors, and have worn these letters off my keyboard R O N P A U L

If you want to make a real, true, and important impact, and impress the old guard here....Donate, phone from home...convince your Grandma to go vote for Ron Paul, convince your friends to come with you... Rent a charter bus and fill it with every college student you can find and drive to your precinct, go to a sign wave, become a delegate, drive a Ron Paul adorned truck to a local 5K and blast "Ron Paul is the only candidate who can keep up with you" over a megaphone ....Do something real, tangible! Please! Since you aren't in this country, your options are limited but your support is absolutely no less valuable. Just need to work on your tact around all these crazy liberty minded troll-weary paulbots!
    Last edited by lakefx; 05-12-2012 at 04:48 PM.

OK shut down.. now they are in a parking lot. Someone supposedly got punched.. still live from parking lot @ http://www.ustream.tv/channel/suriyahfish

Quote Originally Posted by Texan4Life View Post
    OK shut down.. now they are in a parking lot. Someone supposedly got punched.. still live from parking lot @ http://www.ustream.tv/channel/suriyahfish

ohhhhhh i hope it was a paul guy that got punched :X

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast