Thread: Crowdfunded Ads and TV commercials-----Should we do this??

Crowdfunded Ads and TV commercials-----Should we do this??

http://loudsauce.com/about
    LoudSauce is the first crowdfunded media buying platform that lets you spread the word about ideas that matter.

Our vision is to transform the medium of advertising from one that primarily drives consumption to one of civic participation. What if we had more power to shape which messages were promoted on our streets? What if our billboards inspired us toward a future we actually wanted?
    Check it out.

Tell me what you think.

My thought was to take some of the more personable ads and put them on National TV. Maybe the

"Compassion"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Rv0Z5SNrF4

"Conviction"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUNIeOB0whI

"Believe"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cr2KV50BKQQ
    Last edited by Highstreet; 05-12-2012 at 10:05 AM.
    The Truth about Ron Paul
    Please check it out...."Like" and "Share"
    This page is vying for the 1st page of google if they look up "the truth about ron paul"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Isn't that what our chip ins and money bombs and donations to air through RevPak etc are?

can't we still donate to RevPak to get those aired?

I'd use the choice of the troops one by RevPak in Texas and the social security one everywhere.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 05-12-2012 at 10:17 AM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

This is useless at this point in the race.

We aren't concerned about primaries anymore. It's all about delegate organization.

If you want to help out, promote the Moneybomb.
    - zHorns
    Organizer of the Rise for Liberty Moneybomb.

“We, as a group, now have a greater moral responsibility to act than those who live in ignorance. Once you become knowledgeable, you have an obligation to do something about it.” - Ron Paul, Rally for the Republic

1) It's May 12 2012

2) Local commercials more targeted

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Isn't that what our chip ins and money bombs and donations to air through RevPak etc are?

can't we still donate to RevPak to get those aired?

I'd use the choice of the troops one by RevPak in Texas and the social security one everywhere.
    Yeah. I was thinking something to put out there for others to donate to. Not solely grassroots or SuperPac.

And the SuperPACs and campaign are great for what they have made and where they have targeted it. But neither of them seems to want to get Paul's presence into the National TV spotlight. I agree about the "Tea for Two" spot. It's one of the best I have seen. Maybe RevPac would be willing to throw it up on LoudSauce.com. Sometimes these crowdfunded things take on a life of their own. Imagine if a Crowdfunded Ad got virally funded!
    The Truth about Ron Paul
    Please check it out...."Like" and "Share"
    This page is vying for the 1st page of google if they look up "the truth about ron paul"

Hold video contests. The best video advertisement is voted upon. Then a chip-in is started for that video.
    "For if you [the rulers] suffer your people to be ill-educated, and their manners to be corrupted from their infancy, and then punish them for those crimes to which their first education disposed them, what else is to be concluded from this, but that you first make thieves [and outlaws] and then punish them."
    -Sir Thomas More (1478-1535), Utopia, Book 1

*Admirer, of Philosophy.*

I say local concentrated advertising should be done by the grassroots now that "the campaign" is basically a skeleton crew and RevPac has probably folded their tent.

The primary in Texas is still very important for "momentum". California assigns delegates by its primaries. There is no realistic way to "get" those delegates otherwise.
    Want more information regarding the chaos surrounding the 2012 Republican Nomination? Check out http://www.electionchaos.com

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.