Thread: Ron Paul Supporters Chased by Mitt Romney at Oklahoma Republican State Convention

Ron Paul Supporters Chased by Mitt Romney at Oklahoma Republican State Convention

http://www.policymic.com/articles/82...ate-convention

In what is an unorthodox turn of events, the Oklahoma Republican Convention has reconvened in the parking lot of the Embassy Suites in Norman, Okla. The state convention was held today inside the Embassy Suites with party officials calling for an adjournment at or around 5 p.m.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Over the past few weeks, Romney's campaign has suffered great losses in the face of a surging Paul campaign. The Romney campaign's aggressive reaction to Paul's recent success suggests the Texas Congressman is doing better than most in the media had initially realized.
    that's money
    In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the militaryindustrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist. ~Dwight D. Eisenhower

+rep great article

The meeting appears to have remained relatively calm despite predictions from the now suspended Santorum campaign that "[At the Oklahoma Republican State Convention, this Saturday] there will assuredly be a passionate struggle for control of the convention, the national delegation, and the party's future."

A likely Ron Paul supporter commented, "I'm amazed at the level of composure, civility, and organization among these people in the parking lot."

In what has grown into a contentious race, former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney's campaign has resorted to tricks that are not usually used by a presumptive front runner against other members of his party.

"Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Oh wow!

"If Romney's campaign cannot recover, it risks losing the Republican nomination."

cool
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    When Freedom is Outlawed, only Outlaws will have Freedom.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentinelrv View Post
    Oh wow!

"If Romney's campaign cannot recover, it risks losing the Republican nomination."
    They are losing state after state .

Everyone sign in and +mic these articles please for greater exposure

I put this in the other thread too. For me this was the money line:
    https://twitter.com/#!/TonyStuntz/st...10043902943232

Quote Originally Posted by The Northbreather View Post
    Everyone sign in and +mic these articles please for greater exposure
    What does this mean?

Can they legitimately reconvene in the parking lot without the chairman present? Is this going to be recognized in the minutes and recorded as the final results?
    “The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.
    - Josef Stalin

The chairman ajourned the convention without a 2/3rds majority vote which is illegal.Then HE LEFT and they tuned out the lights and pushed everyone outside and the Paul camp redid the convention in the parking lot which they were smart to do because in the event that a chairman walks out they forfeit their chairman status and a new chairman must be elected to continue the proceedings and thats what they did as the rules state.They redone the convention in the parking lot which according to the rules is fine.By not staying and walking out Romney supporters just gave Ron Paul all the delegates.

I don't know what the Romney crowd was thinking.They actually had a slight numbers advantage and could have took all the delegates had the rules been followed.

This is how I understand it.

^^That will be awesome if that is the case!

Question for my own curiosity and for the sake of not starting a new thread. What is the point of drudging a story? Does it help the story get additional exposure outside of their homepage? I don't know that many people personally that ever talk about drudge report outside of this website so just curious...

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomDog View Post
    ^^That will be awesome if that is the case!

Question for my own curiosity and for the sake of not starting a new thread. What is the point of drudging a story? Does it help the story get additional exposure outside of their homepage? I don't know that many people personally that ever talk about drudge report outside of this website so just curious...
    The Drudge Report is a widely read news website. Put it up on Drudge and millions see it.

I know for fact a nearly all the legislators in Iowa check it out on a regular basis.
    Last edited by John of Des Moines; 05-13-2012 at 02:37 AM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogsoldier View Post
    The chairman ajourned the convention without a 2/3rds majority vote which is illegal.
    This is how I understand it.
    Did he ask for a 2/3's vote, acted as if he had it and then adjourned? Or did he never even follow the procedure?
    “The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.
    - Josef Stalin

Quote Originally Posted by John of Des Moines View Post
    The Drudge Report is a widely read news website. Put it up on Drudge and millions see it.

I know for fact a nearly all the legislators in Iowa check it out on a regular basis.

drudge is a very strong supporter of mitt robamney. i doubt he will help us expose their own corruption.

events are on the march. we are going to dominate Tampa. mitt is trying to hold onto all this desperately.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    mitt is trying to hold onto all this desperately.
    Like the loser he is!

Local News from Oklahoma about Romney supporters punching Ron Paul supporters

Quote Originally Posted by FlipObamney View Post
    Local News from Oklahoma about Romney supporters punching Ron Paul supporters

Nice she tweeted that that was happening also.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    When Freedom is Outlawed, only Outlaws will have Freedom.