Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Link to ustream.tv stream of Oklahoma GOP convention

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh, my stomach ...
    "We live in an age where things change rather rapidly, whether politically or economically and certainly in foreign policy things change, so this whole ball game can change rather rapidly.” ― Ron Paul

Is the the Ron Paul Revolution?

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    A Romney bot is implying something about needing 2/3 of certified delegates:

Michael Bates ‏ @BatesLine
    Less than 2/3 of certified delegates MT @MooseOfReason: Almost 400 convention attendees continuing the convention in the parking lot #OKGOP

but I don't know that the 400 number is accurate
    @Skyhartman Like #Romney supporters, @batesline doesn't know the #OKGOP Rules. No surprise.

Romney - you are your kind suck!
    Last edited by No1butPaul; 05-12-2012 at 06:01 PM.
    "We live in an age where things change rather rapidly, whether politically or economically and certainly in foreign policy things change, so this whole ball game can change rather rapidly.” ― Ron Paul

The people commenting on this girl's live ustream are asking her to save the stream but she can't see the comments. http://www.ustream.tv/channel/suriyahfish

holy shiit i leave for 2 hours and come back and all hell breaks loose!!! people getting knocked out on the convention floor, going into the parking lot to finish business alla st charles, helicopters news crews hahahahahhaa can someone please tell me what the hell i missed? i guess now if the parking lot convention is legal we will end up winning oklahoma as well? is that correct/???? holy shiit we truley are in the middle of a full fledged REVOLUTION!!!! THIS IS TOTALLY FKN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by rb3b3; 05-12-2012 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    The people commenting on this girl's live ustream are asking her to save the stream but she can't see the comments. http://www.ustream.tv/channel/suriyahfish
    I have spotted atleast a dozen diffrent ppl recording since they went outside. we are ok for a record.

Stop Sen. Nelson! ‏ @StopSenNelson
    #OKGOP CLARITY NEEDED: Are Romney/Santorum delegates still conducting business inside? PM or reply if you know/can verify. (Please RT)

someone said they locked the door, so are there two conventions one inside one out? Or just the one outside?
    No just one outside.

ALLRonPaul ‏ @ALLRonPaul
    #ronpaul send pizzaa now to support delegates #okgop to regency hotel parking lot Norman OK (live at http://ustre.am/KsMn/1)

is that to us?
    Last time in Nevada everyone who watched live stream bought 1-2 pizzas and send it to ALL delegates.

This is location for OK:

Norman Embassy Suites", 2501 Conference Drive, "Little Caesars" 1.5 miles from Suites - (405) 366-1212
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

someone said they locked the door, so are there two conventions one inside one out? Or just the one outside?
    Just the one outside, AFAICT. Comments on the stream chat indicate that (inside) partitions were replaced, lights turned off, etc. IOW: proceedings inside are over & done with.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 05-12-2012 at 06:06 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

delegate selection happening right now

The pizzas came!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Barrex View Post
    No just one outside.

Last time in Nevada everyone who watched live stream bought 1-2 pizzas and send it to ALL delegates.

This is location for OK:

Norman Embassy Suites", 2501 Conference Drive, "Little Caesars" 1.5 miles from Suites - (405) 366-1212
    Little Caesars is the last pizza I'd wish on them to be honest. I'll look.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by No1butPaul View Post
    The pizzas came!!!!
    woot! What kind?

are there enough?
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

is this convention continuing in the fukn parking lot? like really? will be official and actually stand??? someone? anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Barrex View Post
    No just one outside.

This is location for OK:

A bunch of pizzas have been ordered supposedly *edit..nevermind they came
    Last edited by Carlybee; 05-12-2012 at 06:07 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Online people sent them pizza and soda. For some reason that really makes me happy. What other candidate's supporters does stuff like that? They'll probably end of getting 100's of pizzas lol.
    Last edited by AGRP; 05-12-2012 at 06:08 PM.
    Ron Paul let the cat out of the bag.

***Random Troll Analysis***Try Not to Engage With Trolls***
    itshappening: Incredibly naive with a hint of Alex Jonestown.
    compromise: Hilarious name states what it wants.
    AuH20: Self-righteous & insightful neocon. Smarter than you. Armed with a thesaurus.

***Honorable Mentions***
    Tpoints, Traditional Conservative, FreedomFanatic, TywinLannister, FreeHampshire, Giuliani was there on 911,
    RandRevolution

woot! What kind?

are there enough?
    Don't know that, just heard suriyahfish say "pizzas came from all these people" (from ustream I presume).

I've been busy ALL day -- Just got into the thread and watching the live stream.. can someone please explain?? Lol

Yep it was the Ustream viewers who sent the pizza bomb

Who else feels fortunate as hell to be one of 1,400 people in the world witnessing this history?

rules broken, lights inside turned off, rump convention in parking lot, all done inside declared invalid including improper adoption of rules which would have changed quorum etc, about to elect delegates, pizza came from online viewers.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Texan4Life View Post
    lulz guess the got the pizza!

http://i47.tinypic.com/qyb81j.jpg
    I love it!!

Front page?

I'll decide later....

Who else feels fortunate as hell to be one of 1,400 people in the world witnessing this history?
    Gaaah just got on please let me know whats happened/going on -- I can see they are all outside and a guy has a boombox on his head.

What the hell is going on here this is hilarious

edit: see sailingaway 2 up thank you sailingaway always the helpful one
    Last edited by thechitowncubs; 05-12-2012 at 06:14 PM.

*raises hand*

Watching this I currently have the same feeling like watching TV in the summer leading to the fall of the Berlin Wall.
    Does that make me a revolution veteran?

Quote Originally Posted by DonovanJames View Post
    Gaaah just got on please let me know whats happened/going on -- I can see they are all outside and a guy has a boombox on his head.
    see Sailingaway - 2 up

Broken Arrow ‏ @cyndeZu
    Channel 4 #News on site #OkGOP (live at http://ustre.am/KsMn/1)
    View video
    Reply Retweeted Favorite

so this can't just be swept under the rug

Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast