Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Link to ustream.tv stream of Oklahoma GOP convention

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Hardly sneaky, at a noticed meeting right out in the open.
    my bad let me rephrase

oooooo knowledgeable delegates

because the creditial commitee never certified the results all party buisness after that is invalid and must be redone

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler_Durden View Post
    I missed the speech! Was on the phone
    I'll try to paraphrase the best I can. She started a speech saying she has family that goes all the way back to the Mayflower. She has had ancestory that has fought in every war for the freedom and liberty in this country. Today is a day that we as people came together to fight for our freedoms and liberties and I ask all of you to stay and not let our country be stripped of those freedoms and liberties. There is no way I will back down.

if someone here can record that live stream ... Please Do
    "It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a person stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance." Robert Kennedy

http://scully13.wordpress.com/about men of dark intentions

Why do these conventions / caucuses always end up outside? LOL

What happens if the RNC doesn't approve this process? Would the Oklahoma delegates be skipped from the roll call?

If these "parking lot conventions" keep happening at State Conventions, then an open convention could happen in Tampa if these delegates aren't recognized.

Quote Originally Posted by SwooshOU View Post
    Forgive me. What does the fact they may have quorum even mean?
    It means a lot.If there is no Quorum they can not continue with convention. Quorum means that certain amount of people must be present for convention to continue.(For this convention I dont know what is exact number ).
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by matt0611 View Post
    Why do these conventions / caucuses always end up outside? LOL
    lol

There was a guy that come on briefly and said how they ended up outside.. basically the hotel manager was told to start closing partitions @ 5pm regardless if they were done or not. and then someone who was not on the hotel staff turned off the lights so it was pitch black and they had to move outside.

Quote Originally Posted by RDM View Post
    I'll try to paraphrase the best I can. She started a speech saying she has family that goes all the way back to the Mayflower. She has had ancestory that has fought in every war for the freedom and liberty in this country. Today is a day that we as people came together to fight for our freedoms and liberties and I ask all of you to stay and not let our country be stripped of those freedoms and liberties. There is no way I will back down.
    Magnificent Lady also said her son had recently returned from serving in the war in Afghanistan. What a woman!

When will they release the results?

It looks like this crowd outside is smaller. I think people are leaving.
    "You can prevent crimes by becoming a Police State. So if you advocate the Police State............the crime then will be against the American People and against Our Freedoms. And we will throw out so much of what Our Revolution was fought for." - Ron Paul, Nov. 22, 2011

You like Ben Swann? Let Raycom Media know!

Quote Originally Posted by Barrex View Post
    It means a lot.If there is no Quorum they can not continue with convention. Quorum means that certain amount of people must be present for convention to continue.(For this convention I dont know what is exact number ).
    The quorum is 100 delegates by the original rules. (This is met)
    The quorum is 50+% based off of rules illegally passed at the convention (This is not met.)

So there can be debate about whether the approximate 400 people constitute a quorum.

Quote Originally Posted by Britannia View Post
    Magnificent Lady also said her son had recently returned from serving in the war in Afghanistan. What a woman!

Thank you. I forgot to add the part about her son.

they just removed the time limit in the minority report and are accepting rules

I can't even believe what I am witnessing! What a day for Liberty!
    "We live in an age where things change rather rapidly, whether politically or economically and certainly in foreign policy things change, so this whole ball game can change rather rapidly.” ― Ron Paul

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A Romney bot is implying something about needing 2/3 of certified delegates:

Michael Bates ‏ @BatesLine
    Less than 2/3 of certified delegates MT @MooseOfReason: Almost 400 convention attendees continuing the convention in the parking lot #OKGOP

but I don't know that the 400 number is accurate
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

ALLRonPaul ‏ @ALLRonPaul
    #ronpaul send pizzaa now to support delegates #okgop to regency hotel parking lot Norman OK (live at http://ustre.am/KsMn/1)

is that to us?
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

rich engle (if i heard right) was just elected chairman

lol... in the coments they calling for a pizza bomb

Quote Originally Posted by Texan4Life View Post
    rich engle (if i heard right) was just elected chairman
    Not chairman. National committeeman.

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    A Romney bot is implying something about needing 2/3 of certified delegates:

Michael Bates ‏ @BatesLine
    Less than 2/3 of certified delegates MT @MooseOfReason: Almost 400 convention attendees continuing the convention in the parking lot #OKGOP

but I don't know that the 400 number is accurate
    irrelevant, credentials report was never certified and must be certified before rules can be adopted so NO bushiness was done. Including certifying people in order to establish a quorum. So we could in theory have had 5 people there and held a quorum. In theory :P

I hear the helicopters!
    "We live in an age where things change rather rapidly, whether politically or economically and certainly in foreign policy things change, so this whole ball game can change rather rapidly.” ― Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Not chairman. National committeeman.
    thx for the correction

----

OK Conv. stream @ http://www.ustream.tv/channel/suriyahfish

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I know its useless, but shouldn't we call some reporters or something

The local media has finally arrived there.
    They have helicopters circling and cameras on the ground!

Quote Originally Posted by freedomordeath View Post
    I know its useless, but shouldn't we call some reporters or something
    OKC Local News 9 405-841-9956 NewsChannel 4 Hotline: (405) 478-NEWS (478-6397) #OKGOP

OKC KOKO News 5 Hotline Switchboard: (405) 478-3000 Fox 25 Main Phone Number: 405-843-2525
    Last edited by No1butPaul; 05-12-2012 at 05:58 PM.

Stop Sen. Nelson! ‏ @StopSenNelson
    #OKGOP CLARITY NEEDED: Are Romney/Santorum delegates still conducting business inside? PM or reply if you know/can verify. (Please RT)

someone said they locked the door, so are there two conventions one inside one out? Or just the one outside?

Looks like people watching the live stream are ordering pizza for the delegates
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Is there a recording of the punching incident?
    Ron Paul let the cat out of the bag.

***Random Troll Analysis***Try Not to Engage With Trolls***
    itshappening: Incredibly naive with a hint of Alex Jonestown.
    compromise: Hilarious name states what it wants.
    AuH20: Self-righteous & insightful neocon. Smarter than you. Armed with a thesaurus.

***Honorable Mentions***
    Tpoints, Traditional Conservative, FreedomFanatic, TywinLannister, FreeHampshire, Giuliani was there on 911,
    RandRevolution

Quote Originally Posted by PauliticsPolitics View Post
    The local media has finally arrived there.
    They have helicopters circling and cameras on the ground!
    can not WAIT to see the aerial photo's of this.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast