Thread: Our Chance to SPEAK TO RON PAUL 18th MAY

Thumbs up Our Chance to SPEAK TO RON PAUL 18th MAY

Ok listen up, the biggest comment I hear over and over is IF ONLY WE COULD SPEAK TO RON PAUL and get past the campaign. This is our chance at Minnesota.

All those NOT in the convention working hard in the delgate process, need to cover the outside covering that whole event with signs, but this time the sign wave is FOR RON PAUL, line the streets where his car will drive, make sure he can see everyone.

To the delgates, only if you get time, please make some signs (bring them out at right time so they don't cause problems at the convention) and practice chants, these chants will be for Ron Paul.

WE NEED TO TALK TO HIM AND THE CAMPAIGN THROUGH LOVE, COMPASSION, AND REMIND THEM ABOUT THE SACFRICE THAT HAS BEEN MADE and make sure THEY IN IT TO WIN IT. Let the passion talk to him ,let the love talk to him, let him see it so he knows there will be no compromise with evil.

some ideas for signs. LETS FINNISH THIS MARATHON DR PAUL

FAITH CAN GET US A LONG WAY IN TAMPA (this apeals to his Christian beliefs)

FAITH WILL GET US THERE

IN IT TO THE END, ARE YOU COMING WITH ME DR PAUL

WE DON'T WANT TO HEAR WHY WE CAN'T WIN, WE WANT TO GO BY FAITH

DR PAUL THEY GONNA CHIP US IN 2013, PLEASE WIN THIS

lol, srry I had such good lines while at work, now can't remember anything.

CHANTS ARE IMPORTANT, the delgates must spread the word on ideas for chants before the time for Dr Paul at the convention AFTER HIS SPEACH, IT WILL BE AN EMOTIONAL ONE.

Please don't be negative, constructive critism is ok, but remind him about the sacrifice made and that HE CANNOT GIVE UP. LET ALL THE DOUBT HIS CAMPAIGN KEEPS PUTTING IN HIS HEAD EVAPOURATE WITH YOUR PASSION AND LOVE

LETS DO THIS THING!!!!!!!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Are you trying to tell Ron not to go all weak kneed and wobbly on us?

Chants are stupid. We're trying to show the other Republicans here that we're not a bunch of drunk teenagers at a rock concert.
    "This here's Miss Bonnie Parker. I'm Clyde Barrow. We rob banks."

The more Ron Paul distances himself from the grassroots is better. He can have deniablity by not saying anything or doing interviews. I know Ron Paul want's change. We need to dig in and do what he wanted us to do.

RP may be planning a Gorbachev like chess move here: ”Grassroots comrades, do not be concerned about all you hear about Glasnost and Perestroika and ‘our’ dropping out of the race in the coming months. They are primarily for outward consumption. There will be no significant internal changes in our r3vo1ution, other than for cosmetic purposes.” (here I picture Benton and maybe Wead wearing clown suits while giving a MSM interview. Only RP knows the time and place their treachery will be exposed along with their termination from the campaign…) “Our purpose is to disarm the GOP insiders and let the MSM and Romulans fall asleep. (Stay on course Paulbots!) We want to accomplish three things before Tampa: Delegates, delegates, delegates…”

deleted
    Last edited by z9000; 08-13-2014 at 10:37 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.