Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mitt Romney is going to be invalidated as nominee of the Republican party! GTFIH

Mitt Romney is going to be invalidated as nominee of the Republican party! GTFIH

www.TruthPursuers.com

Rule number 11 ( which can be found on page 13 here http://www.gop.com/images/legal/2008_RULES_Adopted.pdf )\
    States:

"(a)
    The Republican National Committee shall
    not, without the prior written and filed approval of all
    members of the Republican National Committee from
    the state involved, contribute money or in-kind aid to
    any candidate for any public or party office except the
    nominee of the Republican Party or a candidate who is
    unopposed in the Republican primary after the filing
    deadline for that office."

But what everyone seems to be overlooking and is the most important part of the law is under part (b).

"(b)
    ... No person nominated in violation of
    this rule shall be recognized by the Republican National
    Committee as the nominee of the Republican Party
    from that state."

Meaning any state where Romney and the RNC have worked together, without the written and filed prior approval of ALL GOP State Committee members of that state, IS INVALID. He cannot be recognized by the RNC as the nominee of those states.

===============================================

After reading over this again several times I am certain that the final sentence includes the entire Rule, not just clause (b) meaning it's the punishment for the violation of the entire rule. to Summarize.

The RNC can't

contribute money or in-kind aid to any
    candidate for any public or party office

Unless it has-

prior written and filed approval of all members of the
    Republican National Committee from the state involved

Exceptions include:

the nominee of the Republican Party,

(NOT ROMNEY)

a candidate who is unopposed in the Republican primary,

(NOT ROMNEY)

Also,

"The RNC will not recognize any state GOP bylaws that allow,

persons who have participated or are participating in
    the selection of any nominee of a party
    other than the Republican Party

RESOLVED:

No person nominated in violation of this rule shall be recognized
    by the Republican National Committee as the nominee
    of the Republican Party from that state."

================================================== =================

Proof at romney's website at the bottom here:https://www.mittromney.com/donate

Or Screenshot if they try to hide it:

Last edited by randpaul2016; 05-13-2012 at 08:23 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    As much as I want to believe that he's going to be invalidated, I think we know that the RNC won't hold up its own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    god damn vipers, all of them.

I just feel like he's going to get away with it.

Makes me sick.
    You should do your job because it's your job. Because you're the person standing there doing that thing. So just do it. Do the shit out of it. -Louis C.K.

Quote Originally Posted by pen_thief View Post
    I just feel like he's going to get away with it.

Makes me sick.
    This.
    "Self conquest is the greatest of all victories." - Plato

Rules don't apply to the people that write them
    NEBRASKA FOR RON PAUL

We're making them hold to them now, aren't we? They probably haven't ever experienced grassroots support the likes of the Ron Paul Revolution. With the media blackout, they never even saw us coming.. We are an underground force to be reckoned with, and they're scared sh*tless all of a sudden.

It needs to be forwarded to the Ron Paul people

Quote Originally Posted by robertwerden View Post
    It needs to be forwarded to the Ron Paul people
    this

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That speaks volume, nice work!!.

Ship it off to Ben Swann as proof before the webpage goes poof.

Pretty sad everyone just sits back and takes it...... Stand up and do something about it!
    If you are in the North Texas area, join our page to get active and fight for Liberty!
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/28828...8287801289033/

#LiveFree

Quote Originally Posted by Tiso0770 View Post
    Ship it off to Ben Swann as proof before the webpage goes poof.
    No one is trying to hide it. There have been several press releases by the Romney campaign and the RNC announcing joint fundraisers.

http://blog.4president.org/2012/2012...out-today.html

It can be brought up as a point of order mid-business at the relevant (possibly all) state conventions no?
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Posted to a bunch of campaign affiliated facebook pages. Suggest everyone do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by robertwerden View Post
    Posted to a bunch of campaign affiliated facebook pages. Suggest everyone do the same.
    The campaign knows about it. They were offered the same deal by the RNC to do joint fundraisers.

Quote Originally Posted by tsai3904 View Post
    The campaign knows about it. They were offered the same deal by the RNC to do joint fundraisers.
    I can't believe that this is the case, and if it was, I can't believe that the campaign would turn them down.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    I can't believe that this is the case, and if it was, I can't believe that the campaign would turn them down.
    ron paul doesn't like to break rules. Maybe ron paul wanted romney to take the deal hook line and sinker..
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tsai3904 View Post
    Are you saying the RNC offered to declare to the world that Ron Paul was the Republican nominee for president and that they are putting 100% of their resources behind him and merging campaigns? How do you make that offer to two campaigns? Where in the rule does it suggest that they could?

Everyone hold your nose and give $1 to the Victory fund...

class action lawsuit

Quote Originally Posted by The Free Hornet View Post
    Are you saying the RNC offered to declare to the world that Ron Paul was the Republican nominee for president and that they are putting 100% of their resources behind him and merging campaigns? How do you make that offer to two campaigns? Where in the rule does it suggest that they could?

My guess would be that they have probably done this for years, and all the others have always taken the money, so they were conspirators who would not rat each other out.

Then comes Paul, the non-whore of the group, and commences to f*ck up their $#@!.

This is good. I like.

Quote Originally Posted by gerryb View Post
    Everyone hold your nose and give $1 to the Victory fund...

class action lawsuit
    sounds like a plan, can i borrow a dollar
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

If our elected officials get to violate the laws they write and walk away scot-free, then what's stopping people in a political party?
    Rand Paul 2016
    Justin Amash 2024
    Thomas Massie 2032

Check out Matthew Vines' Reformation Project!

Yes, they offered joint fundraising to all the campaigns (at the time, Santorum and Gingrich were still in the race.)

The RNC is not declaring Romney their nominee with joint fundraising. Not officially, anyway. And there's nothing "illegitimate" about it... campaigns work to raise funds with their party during the general election.

The Paul campaign, along with Gingrich and Santorum's camps, turned down the offer because the money raised with the party can only be used during the general election, and not for primary activities. At the time, it looked unlikely that those three would be able to raise funds for the general election since it looked unlikely they would be the GOP nominee.

Again, the RNC is not officially declaring Romney the nominee and the money cannot be used until the general election begins. This is standard practice and was offered to each campaign, including Ron Paul. It's important that we have the facts when discussing this type of stuff.

More info: http://www.politico.com/blogs/burns-...ng-119430.html

Quote Originally Posted by KevinYeaux View Post
    Yes, they offered joint fundraising to all the campaigns (at the time, Santorum and Gingrich were still in the race.)

The RNC is not declaring Romney their nominee with joint fundraising. Not officially, anyway. And there's nothing "illegitimate" about it... campaigns work to raise funds with their party during the general election.

The Paul campaign, along with Gingrich and Santorum's camps, turned down the offer because the money raised with the party can only be used during the general election, and not for primary activities. At the time, it looked unlikely that those three would be able to raise funds for the general election since it looked unlikely they would be the GOP nominee.

Again, the RNC is not officially declaring Romney the nominee and the money cannot be used until the general election begins. This is standard practice and was offered to each campaign, including Ron Paul. It's important that we have the facts when discussing this type of stuff.

More info: http://www.politico.com/blogs/burns-...ng-119430.html
    /thread

case closed

THIS^^
    simple but hard truth, they are doing this just so that they can "unite" the voters behind him, and ignore Dr.Paul.
    with all the kind of favoratism and bias going on during the caucuses, vote counting and delegate selection, this is one minor thing, he will get away with.

Quote Originally Posted by Drex View Post
    Rules don't apply to the people that write them
    Ron Paul 2012: Liberty, Peace and Prosperity for America !

Ron Paul: Predictions of 24 April 2002 - see how many came true
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGDisyWkIBM

Vote On Principles, Defend Our Constitution, Follow the Path shown by the Founders !

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Keep dreaming. I guarantee this rule has been broken in every election, even 2008. Rules and laws get violated without punishment and there certainly won't be any punishments that end a campaign. McCain broke loads of FEC laws in the last election (even his own McCain-Feingold campaign reform) and ended up the nominee. The difference is that we notice this stuff because we're on the ball and hypersensitive.
    Last edited by devil21; 05-11-2012 at 01:30 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

RNC is treated as "Private". So you come into my house and break some rules in my house, its not something you you could take me to court over if I kicked you out. At the same time, I let you and another guy in my house, I might even go so far as to let the other guy get away with breaking the rules, but not you.

If we do anything, we ought to find a way to get Romney indicted for Money Laundering, Tax Evasion, and the $#@!load of other laws and chargable crimes that we all know damn well he is guilty as sin over. We do that, we discredit him to the point where the Republican Party disassociates themselves from him, then we get the Nomination. Dig deep. Find real charges that we can make stick to Romney.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    RNC is treated as "Private". So you come into my house and break some rules in my house, its not something you you could take me to court over if I kicked you out. At the same time, I let you and another guy in my house, I might even go so far as to let the other guy get away with breaking the rules, but not you.

If we do anything, we ought to find a way to get Romney indicted for Money Laundering, Tax Evasion, and the $#@!load of other laws and chargable crimes that we all know damn well he is guilty as sin over. We do that, we discredit him to the point where the Republican Party disassociates themselves from him, then we get the Nomination. Dig deep. Find real charges that we can make stick to Romney.

If I gave you a tonne of money so you could buy your house, on the grounds that you would stick to a set of rules and then you violated those rules... I might be able to shank you pretty hard in court.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

I was already told that by a state chairmen. That we write the rules and you have to play by our game or we will change it.

I think this, coupled with proof of a Romney paid staffer putting out fake delegate slates caught on camera is going to make things very interesting over the next couple weeks. Now if we can just get it out there. I wish RP campaign would hold a press conference announcing these two incidents. Media will show up, they will think he's dropping out and they can start the coronation in earnest. (Not that they haven't already).
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Don't wait for the treasonous criminals who control the RNC to be honorable. They will not be.
    Last edited by airborne373; 05-11-2012 at 05:15 AM.
    Life is not a movie & liberty will not be delivered on a bed of feathers.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast