Thread: Rand Paul endorses Thomas Massie

Rand Paul endorses Thomas Massie

He doesn't make endorsements in KY, but he mad an exception for Thomas.

http://atr.rollcall.com/kentucky-ran...succeed-davis/

This is obviously really good news to combat the attacks Gary Moore has started against him.

Also, if you haven't heard, Liberty for All Super PAC is spending over half a million dollars in this race.

We need to phone from home! (click the banner at the top)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Great news!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

$541k ad buy for Massie/ Wow, wonder where this outfit came from and how they got all that loot.

http://pacliberty.com/about-us/
    Last edited by FSP-Rebel; 05-10-2012 at 07:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    $541k ad buy for Massie/ Wow, wonder where this outfit came from and how they got all that loot.
    I read the founder is a college student from Austin, TX.

John Ramsey, the founder of the PAC, is a young investor with a passion for Liberty. He and his siblings are responsible for many family investments including minerals, timber, equities, and real estate.

I know John well, and I truly believe that he will be a very influential figure in the future of the Liberty movement.

Quote Originally Posted by jFico89 View Post
    John Ramsey, the founder of the PAC, is a young investor with a passion for Liberty. He and his siblings are responsible for many family investments including minerals, timber, equities, and real estate.

I know John well, and I truly believe that he will be a very influential figure in the future of the Liberty movement.
    Awesome! There is no shortage of outstanding liberty candidates worthy of support.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jFico89 View Post

Sweet!