Thread: JPMorgan Chase acknowledges $2B trading loss

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    here's more:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/jpm-cr...-market-losses

Honestly...the rest of 2012 is going to be a bloodbath.

Death by a million cuts is over folks. The chainsaws are coming out.

Don't worry a bailout's coming.

Of course, otherwise Warren Buffet would have not bought so much stock of BofA. He knows they are toxic. He also knows they will get a massive bailout.

The fascist consolidation is nearly over.

JPM is most certainly amongst the fascist inner circle.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Don't worry a bailout's coming.

800 million net loss in that investment division.

Still poised to make 17 billion in 2012.

Story will be forgotten over the weekend.

Europe is burning (fiscally).

American banks (JPM) are stuffed full of gangrenous rot (European debt, obnoxiously leveraged garbage...).

MF Global = just the tip of the iceberg. And it's a very, very large iceberg. This story may be shunned/forgotten by all the "muppets"...but the end result will not be (the muppets will see their "wealth"..."vaporized"). MFG had it's margins called by JPM because JPM is dying at the hands of it's own puss filled corpse.

2012 is not the end of the world. It's the end of an age. As new paradigms emerge, the old must first die. The current paradigm is dead and on it's last legs. How will it play out? I'm not sure. It could lead to full scale world war, it could lead to global hyperinflation, it could lead to a mostly painless debt jubilee.

It's like watching all of the stars line up, slowly, one by one.

2012 is going to be epic, in so many ways. I just hope it isn't epic in the total meltdown variety. Who knows.

That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by fearthereaperx View Post
    800 million net loss in that investment division.

Still poised to make 17 billion in 2012.

Story will be forgotten over the weekend.

JPMorgan Chase acknowledges $2B trading loss
    There is the key word, how much is JPM hiding in their doctored books? How much has the FED already taken off their balance and transferred to its own? How many other banks and firms have losses on the same trades? How fast is Bernanke running the press to cover all these losses?

They can only kick the can and paper over the losses for so long, and each time they do it becomes harder an harder the next time around.
    The time for currency destruction level printing is fast approaching.

I bank through Chase...
    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    god damn vipers, all of them.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bloomberg News reported in April that a single JPMorgan trader in London, known in the bond market as "the London whale," was making such large trades that he was moving prices in the $10 trillion market.
    http://www.cnbc.com/id/47377555

Yeah, JPM never manipulates markets. /Tin foil hat pmbugs

He usually use bailouts.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Europe is burning (fiscally).
    And of it doesn't get its head out of its butt, physically as well.

2012 is not the end of the world. It's the end of an age. As new paradigms emerge, the old must first die. The current paradigm is dead and on it's last legs. How will it play out? I'm not sure. It could lead to full scale world war, it could lead to global hyperinflation, it could lead to a mostly painless debt jubilee.
    What will the new age look like? Nothing we will treasure, I fear. But I will gladly wear that egg on my face. In fact, I pray for it to be so. Nobody in their right mind wants what appears to be looming on the not-so-distant horizon. Please let it all be a bad dream.

2012 is going to be epic, in so many ways. I just hope it isn't epic in the total meltdown variety. Who knows.
    My thoughts, exactly.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

my feelings on this is since 1999 when phil gramm ( r ) / bill clinton ( d ) , did away with glass steagal ( 1933 ) , banks--brokers can intermingle , so we can see the results of getting rid of glass steagal .

a lot of people will say they don't need regulations , i say crooks must be regulated.

a lot of the problem is the bonus levels the traders get thru performance , if they did not get such big bonuses they would not be taking hugh chances with the stock holders money .

when the fed res give the banks free money where is the risk . we have about 5 big banks , and they are too big to fail, not to me , i say let them fail.

how can a person like jd stay on as ceo ?

whats really sad is when this happens it grags down the whole mkt and everyone in the stock mkt ( with ira's ) loses.

strange that gold is not going up with this news.
    Last edited by ILUVRP; 05-11-2012 at 07:40 AM.

If there was never a central banking system like the Federal Reserve, there would be no need for Glass Steagle or regulations of banks. The problem is they unregulated a regulated system making it worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
    If there was never a central banking system like the Federal Reserve, there would be no need for Glass Steagle or regulations of banks. The problem is they unregulated a regulated system making it worse.
    that^^^

If JP morgan claims to have such losses, they are proven liars and have hidden the money somewhere else...it's just another set up for something else they are after from our government and our money which is no longer ours.
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

Wonder if this has anything to do with Oil prices?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.