Thread: high school drug use response to Mitt high school haircut (I guess)

high school drug use response to Mitt high school haircut (I guess)

"Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My kid does drugs and will someday become the President ... What a great bumper sticker that would make LOL
    Let them keep thinking Ron Paul supporters are just a little army. Every military strategy manual in the world has examples of the bad things that happen to arrogant commanders of massive armies that underestimate the enemy. They all lose. We will win because the human heart, despite its detractors, is meant for truth and freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by azxd View Post
    My kid does drugs and will someday become the President ... What a great bumper sticker that would make LOL
    George W. Bush, Obama, Bill Clinton, have all admitted to smoking marijuana and Obama has admitted to using cocaine. It could happen in this country.

They should look into Ron Paul's high school years. He wasn't pulling amish style pranks on gays or snorting blow.

Quote Originally Posted by talkingpointes View Post
    They should look into Ron Paul's high school years. He wasn't pulling amish style pranks on gays or snorting blow.
    I thought that. I understand he was briefly suspended for an incident involving firecrackers, but you don't get to be all state track star and voted 'Best All Around' in your graduating class, as well as President of the Student Body by acting in ways he'd be ashamed of now.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden