Thread: CNN's Carol Costello Continues Her Condescending Tone With Ron Paul

CNN's Carol Costello Continues Her Condescending Tone With Ron Paul

What is with this CNN lady's continual bad attitude (Carol Costello)? Listen to her tone when she says, "everyone else has dropped out..why haven't you???" It's like she's talking to a kindergartner and saying something like "Sally and Tommy share their toys, why can't you?" Or something like that. And when she asks if he could ever endorse Romney, it sounds like she's asking a second grader: "what can I do to get you to do your homework? If I give you a cookie will you do your homework?" How about a respectful tone with the man that is changing the face of American politics, Ms. Costello?

And older material where she has a similar smart ass tone: (0:12 - 0:34):

Last edited by anaconda; 05-13-2013 at 02:13 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    What's with this lady's bad attitude?
    Calling that journalism is a farce. She's a trained attack dog, no more.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

that's why nobody watches CNN anymore

And we wonder why so many people go and vote for Mitt? Wellll

This woman annoys the $#@! out of me. She does this kind of stuff every damn time. It takes me about .3 seconds to change the channel everytime she opens her mouth. Nothing more than a pretty face; the lack of substance in her thoughts really makes me want to dropkick my television.

EDIT: Not sure who Carol Costello is, I was referring to Megyn Kelly.
    Last edited by kcchiefs6465; 05-10-2012 at 09:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    This woman annoys the $#@! out of me. She does this kind of stuff every damn time. It takes me about .3 seconds to change the channel everytime she opens her mouth. Nothing more than a pretty face; the lack of substance in her thoughts really makes me want to dropkick my television.

EDIT: Not sure who Carol Costello is, I was referring to Megyn Kelly.
    Megyn Kelly just happens to be on the picture of the youtube video. That's why I included the time frames for Carol Costello. The first link is to a web page with a recent Ron Paul interview conducted entirely by Carol Costello. I never heard Megyn Kelly be too much of a smart ass to Ron Paul.

Update: I made an adjustment and posted only the link to the youtube so folks wouldn't confuse Megyn Kelly and Carol costello.
    Last edited by anaconda; 05-12-2012 at 01:06 AM.

Kelly treats Paul with some respect but I still find her to be perhaps the stupidest person in news.
    It's just an opinion... man...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NoOneButPaul View Post
    Kelly treats Paul with some respect but I still find her to be perhaps the stupidest person in news.
    I don't know why you say that. I think it takes brains to treat Paul with respect.

By the way, we don't have "news", anymore. It's all political opinion reporting.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    I don't know why you say that. I think it takes brains to treat Paul with respect.

By the way, we don't have "news", anymore. It's all political opinion reporting.
    Is that a nice way of saying BS?
    Agriculture is our wisest pursuit, because it will in the end contribute most to real wealth, good morals, and happiness.
    -Thomas Jefferson

The sheeple have awakened to the fact that CNN is not a news network, but a propaganda mill . Hopefully CNN won't be around too much longer.

CNN Loses Half Its Viewers: Corporate Media Downhill Plunge Continues As Alternative Media Explodes
    http://theintelhub.com/2012/03/30/cn...edia-explodes/

In the last few years the people of the world have witnessed and been a part of a mass awakening of humanity on a level never seen before.

The people are no longer standing idly by as the powers that be further seek to control every aspect of their lives.

CNN bore the brunt of the downward trend the news networks experienced this month and for much of the first quarter, when compared to the busy first few months of 2011. For the month of March, CNN was down -50% in total viewers and down -60% in A25-54 viewers (Total Day).

Although overall net traffic was down up to 21%, the fact remains that the alternative media continues their upward trend while the corporate funded lapdog media continues to plunge into oblivion.

When you consider that stations such as CNN and Fox News are receiving millions and millions of dollars of corporate advertising revenue yet failing to expand, the reality of the continual mass awakening that we now find ourselves in becomes much clearer.

News outlets that continue to server the new world order will soon be the thing of the past as real media finally breaks through the once rock solid stranglehold the powers that be have had on the media.

A major part of this mass awakening has been the revelation that the corporate controlled media has literally served the military industrial complex for at least the last 20 years.

As advertisers and readers flock to the alternative media, the old dinosaur media continues its downhill plunge with CNN leading the free fall.

This fact was solidified by the recent release of the March and Q1 cable news ratings which showed CNN down a total of up to 50% and a downhill turn by all three cable news networks.

An article released on these numbers by TVNewser outlined the new ratings:

So CNN brings Paul on to ask questions about Romney and ask when he plans to drop out? wtf

Saw this on another site, and liked it:

"CNN Presstitute Carol Costello"

Quote Originally Posted by Godmode7 View Post
    So CNN brings Paul on to ask questions about Romney and ask when he plans to drop out? wtf
    Welcome to the forums. This is the same line of questioning Paul has got since '07. The next most common questions are "why do you want to go back to the gold standard?" and "are you still a racist publisher?"
    "You cannot solve these problems with war." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by mczerone View Post
    Welcome to the forums. This is the same line of questioning Paul has got since '07. The next most common questions are "why do you want to go back to the gold standard?" and "are you still a racist publisher?"
    Don't forget, "Are you going to run third party?"
    Agriculture is our wisest pursuit, because it will in the end contribute most to real wealth, good morals, and happiness.
    -Thomas Jefferson

- Dropping out
    - Endorsement
    - Federal Reserve
    - Delegates, but then refutes that he still has no shot of winning

Are basically the only things Ron Paul is worth for the mainstream media these days.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Carol Costello is no lady... that's a MAN baby, yeah!
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

I almost wanna say good for her lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Carol Costello is no lady... that's a MAN baby, yeah!