Thread: One member of our DC slate made Wonkette

One member of our DC slate made Wonkette

One member of our DC slate made Wonkette:

http://wonkette.com/politics/the-war...ass-323221.php
    My review of the For Liberty documentary:
    digg.com/d315eji
    (please Digg and post comments on the HuffPost site)

"This political train-wreck Republicans face can largely be traced to Bush’s philosophical metamorphosis from a traditional, non-interventionist conservative to the neoconservatives’ exemplar of a 'War President', and his positioning of the Republicans as the 'War Party'."

Nicholas Sanchez on Bush's legacy, September 30, 2007.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    what in the world, that is odd.........really odd, posted on craigslist?
    No one reads signatures.

Man what drives the RP hate over at Wonkette?
    "Aggressive wars, income taxes, national IDs, domestic spying, torture regimes, secret prisons, Federal Reserve manipulation -- we don't have to take it any more." -- Ron Paul, Sept 27, 2007

I think it is kinda funny. If the best they can do is call us Paultards, we're winning!
    Hi!

Democrats are really afraid of Ron Paul because he is a huge threat and is converting the dems.

are they democrats over there? it looks like they just hate everybody.... (?)

The Wonkette girls are a bitchy bunch of gossips, but they make me laugh, even when they're calling me a Paultard.

And oh yeah, good job, Bradley.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by slantedview View Post
    Man what drives the RP hate over at Wonkette?
    The Democratic party was elected, "swept into office in a blue wave", for one primary reason: to end the war. Now that they have betrayed their constituents they are losing them to apathy. Those that hear Ron Paul's message are comming over in droves. They know that even if they still wanted tax payer funded programming for every social cause imaginable - it cannot be managed by the people in office who are looting the country and playing servant to lobbyist masters.

Add in a dash of "won't impeach Cheney then Bush" and you have on really T'd off group of patriots. Soon as they hear about Paul they are more apt to his message because of the Democratic betrayal. And that is when they start studying the economic system, the tax system, how these taxations are theft, how the inflation forced on us is theft, and how corrupt the system is at so many levels it all really starts to come clear - we're being robbed blind.

Democrats are more than happy to leave that corrupt and incompetent "party" that obviously only is concerned with holding on to power until it is time to transition to the Republican party again.

I highly recommend reading http://www.democrats.com for a while, you'll get a good idea of what a core "yellow dog" Democrat is going through with their party's betrayal. Hopefully they won't change their rhetoric as it has been very anti-Congress and very anti-every-dem-that-won't-impeach for a while now.
    Last edited by hard@work; 11-15-2007 at 10:04 PM.
    ..Oo.o~ Rights are Divine ~o.oO..

Quote Originally Posted by kylejack View Post
    And oh yeah, good job, Bradley.
    My pleasure. I did make Wonkette myself when I posted on Craigslist looking for a Ron Paul supporter to rent an apartment!

The guy who inspired this thread wants to know if he should get a bunch of friends with Ron Paul shirts to all go to the gym together...
    digg.com/d315eji

"This political train-wreck Republicans face can largely be traced to Bush’s philosophical metamorphosis from a traditional, non-interventionist conservative to the neoconservatives’ exemplar of a 'War President', and his positioning of the Republicans as the 'War Party'."

Quote Originally Posted by Bradley in DC View Post
    My pleasure. I did make Wonkette myself when I posted on Craigslist looking for a Ron Paul supporter to rent an apartment!

The guy who inspired this thread wants to know if he should get a bunch of friends with Ron Paul shirts to all go to the gym together...
    hahaha, get about 15
    No one reads signatures.

I happen to know a gay guy (don't go accusin', happily married straight here), he's a big time libertarian and big time ron paul supporter.. he said there are a lot of gay libertarians.. it makes sense.. get the gov't out of your life.. who are they to regulate who can marry? this chick at the wonkette (and obiously the craigslist poster) don't have a clue
    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." -Plato

Attatching -tard to a name is SO witty not.

It actually works better on Wonkettard. Much snappier off the tongue than the somewhat... mm.. retarded sounding "Paultard"

Quote Originally Posted by LFOD View Post
    Attatching -tard to a name is SO witty not.

It actually works better on Wonkettard. Much snappier off the tongue than the somewhat... mm.. retarded sounding "Paultard"
    Good idea, we'll show them.. we'll call them Wonkettards for now on..

j/k
    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." -Plato

Can we call them gaybertarians?

Snide liberal (Democratic) hipsters can all $#@! off. Sorry, this really hits a nerve for me.

If they really believed what they say they believe, they would be supporting Kucinich, Gravel, or Paul, not mocking them.

They are truly pathetic human beings and almost single handedly drive my opposition to public funding of post-secondary education.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kylejack View Post
    Can we call them gaybertarians?
    Can I call you an ----- nm

You can get your very own "Gays & Lesbians for Ron Paul" sleeveless shirt (for the gym) at
    http://www.cafepress.com/cp/customiz...r=%20188552739

Look at the back design...
    Last edited by Bradley in DC; 11-16-2007 at 10:52 AM.
    digg.com/d315eji

Oh yeah, and now Anna Marie Cox works for (is it) Time Magazine and appears regularly on MSNBC as (GET THIS) a pundit.
    When all else fails,
    there's always
    www.escapeartist.com