Thread: Openly armed Free Staters clean up "troubled" NH neighborhood

Openly armed Free Staters clean up "troubled" NH neighborhood

From RidleyReport.com:

Free Staters hold their first open carry litter pickup event, in my Manchester neighborhood. This is perhaps the closest thing New Hampshire has to a "bad" part of town. Only three of us participated but we all had open carried pistols and rounded up about 7 bags of trash.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/v/P2AS7a2Tt0A&rel=1
    Want freedom? Move to NH: http://FreeStateProject.org
    Want NH independence? http://NHexit.us

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Reading the topic i was imagining a group of guys knockin off drug dealers and pimps...... Slightly disappointed, but good job nonetheless.

It's very cool, but my poor little addled brain went "Red State? Freepers? Oh wait - New Hampshire!"

Cool, I was hoping that they went around and "patrolled" and killed of some gangs defending themselves lol.
    "Anarchists oppose the State because it has its very being in such aggression, namely, the expropriation of private property through taxation, the coercive exclusion of other providers of defense service from its territory, and all of the other depredations and coercions that are built upon these twin foci of invasions of individual rights." -Murray Rothbard

You are so blessed to have "open carry" ...
    Politics ought to be the part-time profession of every citizen who would protect the rights and privileges of free people and who would preserve what is good and fruitful in our national heritage. –– Dwight D. Eisenhower

Ron Paul admirer since 2007 ...hubba hubba

www.JBS.org

Quote Originally Posted by princessredtights View Post
    You are so blessed to have "open carry" ...
    No kidding. I live in illinois and open carry would put me in two places, morgue or jail.
    "Anarchists oppose the State because it has its very being in such aggression, namely, the expropriation of private property through taxation, the coercive exclusion of other providers of defense service from its territory, and all of the other depredations and coercions that are built upon these twin foci of invasions of individual rights." -Murray Rothbard

Dude, Illinois, they'd cut you off at the waist and take half to prison, and the other half to the morgue. Wouldn't be no either or.
    I think the goal is one world government - we have not only the U.N. - we have the WTO, the IMF, the World Bank, then we have all the subisidiaries like NAFTA and hemispheric government highways coming in. I just hope an pray that we can wake up enough people." ~Quote from interview with Ron Paul, United States Congressman, July 2006

Quote Originally Posted by noxagol View Post
    Cool, I was hoping that they went around and "patrolled" and killed of some gangs defending themselves lol.
    nah the 2 or 3 homies I saw just looked surpised and amused.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last edited by Nicketas; 06-19-2008 at 01:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicketas View Post
    So my former landlord who is an ex-marine, grabbed his stockpile of shotguns, and went out on a truck with his brother and his friends, and absolutely wiped out two entire city blocks full of drug dealers.

He was awarded a badge of honor by the city.
    Define "wiped out".
    All your voter base are belong to us!

Last edited by Nicketas; 06-19-2008 at 02:30 PM.

He fired at all of them without hesitation.

Some were killed while the rest fled.
    Any, um, newspaper articles on this?

open carry is the way it should be everywhere. personally, i open carry wherever i go.
    Deovendickia

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

That has happened more than once in savannah georgia.

In midtown the ghetto there is AWFUL and the cops are too scared (or lazy) to even go there.

So my former landlord who is an ex-marine, grabbed his stockpile of shotguns, and went out on a truck with his brother and his friends, and absolutely wiped out two entire city blocks full of drug dealers.

Then took over the housing, renovated it, and rented it to me.

This was a few years ago.

It was fun living next door to a landlord who offers free protection.

I could walk down the street and, knowing what neighborhood I came from, no one would mess with me

Gentrification is the word of the day, kids
    So you're saying he went around murdering people for standing on street corners, in a killing spree, and then was awarded a badge of honor for it by the city?

You are such a freakin' liar that it made me laugh.
    The only V I know is V For Victory
    Free At Last Moneybomb

Write letters to Florida
    Canvass
    Tell everyone about Ron Paul
    Donate
    Make sure you are registered to vote in the primaries
    Run for delegate

That has happened more than once in savannah georgia.

In midtown the ghetto there is AWFUL and the cops are too scared (or lazy) to even go there.

Then took over the housing, renovated it, and rented it to me.

This was a few years ago.

It was fun living next door to a landlord who offers free protection.

I could walk down the street and, knowing what neighborhood I came from, no one would mess with me

Gentrification is the word of the day, kids
    If that is true then it's the most badass thing I've ever heard of.

I live in East KY, and most people don't bat an eyelash at people who openly carry. The other day I walked to my uncle's house with an M1 Garand slung over my shoulder, and the police didn't say a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by JGalt View Post
    If that is true then it's the most badass thing I've ever heard of.

I live in East KY, and most people don't bat an eyelash at people who openly carry. The other day I walked to my uncle's house with an M1 Garand slung over my shoulder, and the police didn't say a thing.
    that's even better than here.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

(Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in the post above do not accurately reflect the political views of its author or affiliates. I hereby rescind the contents of any and all posts made on this forum under this user account. My political views have changed, are now private, and no longer represent the views of any particular political candidate.)