Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Romney Campaign Is Paying People To Gather Information About State Delegates

Walt:

Can you please share the picture image of the check?

You can redact your name. Just leave the amount intact.
    The Freedom Fellowship
    http://www.thefreedomfellowship.blogspot.com

Ron Paul 2008 - Hope For America!
    http://www.ronpaul2008.com

"Lord I have no plans of my own save those you shall reveal to me." Dean Fagerstrom - The Mission of Angion

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    This shouldnt suprise anyone. Romney supporters think it is okay to use dirty underhanded tactics to prevent Ron Paul from getting the Nomination. They Photocopy Fake Delegate Badges, they Break Quorum by walking out, they print out Fake Ron Paul Delegate Lists and pass them out, Romney's campaign Lawyers threaten Ron Paul for not dropping out, they even go so far as to jack up the price of Convention Fees (Alaska) then SPONSOR their Delegates Entrance Fees, what makes anyone think that they wouldnt do something like this?
    Romney supporters are a cult, literally. It isn't just unfair that they scream it, they scream it about something that is true about themselves.

The mormon church uses tactics like scientology if you go high enough. Romney is high enough. There is an incesterous relationship among all the higher ups of the Mormon church. Same families and same money mangers.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartbandwidth View Post
    Walt:

Can you please share the picture image of the check?

You can redact your name. Just leave the amount intact.

Proudly in favor of firing Jesse Benton since 2007. Here's a 2008 classic post.

Clip of Fox News political analysts Tim Skubick ordering the censoring of Ron Paul supporters at the Mackinac Republican Conference. The tall man with the goatee at the top of the screen at the beginning of the video is Saulius "Saul" Anuzis of the Michigan GOP he tried to get Ron Paul removed from the debate until supporters flooded his phone and the Michigan GOP headquarters with calls.

Life is not a movie & liberty will not be delivered on a bed of feathers.

In response to post #32 above: "The mormon church uses tactics like scientology if you go high enough. Romney is high enough. There is an incesterous relationship among all the higher ups of the Mormon church. Same families and same money mangers."

Re-post from a few months ago:

THIS is the single picture that scares me the most in the 2012 Presidential campaign.

This article should explain sufficiently, and prove my point above.
    http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runnin...chauppetta.php
    Mark Chauppetta, Private Eye Who Worked for Scientology at the time of the South Park Investigation: "I'm a $#@!ing Mercenary"

By Tony Ortega Fri., Oct. 28 2011*
    Just got off the phone with Mark Chauppetta, a private investigator who has done work for the Church of Scientology, sifting through the trash of the church's perceived enemies.
    Chauppetta worked for Scientology for several years, including the time the church was investigating South Park creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone, in 2006. (Chauppetta says he wasn't personally involved in the South Park operation, but added that he wouldn't confirm it even if that was the case.)

I told Chauppetta that our readers have been fascinated with leaked internal documents which suggest that Scientology paid private investigators to case the South Park offices, sift through Parker and Stone's trash, and also to pull the trash of their friends, such as actors John Stamos and Rebecca Romijn.

After the jump, Chauppetta explains what it was investigators were looking for in the trash of Scientology's enemies.

"I do a lot of trash-pulling for a lot of different clients," he says. "You're looking for a Post-it, an envelope, anything that would give you a name, anything. You look for anything but a bloody tampon and a banana peel," Chauppetta told me by phone from the Boston area, where he operates.

I asked him for an example of a specific item he found in a person's trash that had an impact on a case he was involved in.

"There are people who have left bank statements and things like that in the trash that has led to certain decisions in probate and family court. When it comes to them writing things on their financial disclosures that are inaccurate," he explained.

"I pull trash for everyone. I recommend it to a lot of different clients," Chauppetta says.

In the days since the Patriot Act, some kinds of document searches are tougher for private eyes, Chauppetta tells me. He says searching through a target's trash has become a more useful and reliable tool.

About ten years ago, he tells me, Scientology seemed to be blindsided by the Internet and what was being said about the church online. For several years -- including 2006, when the South Park operation was going on -- Chauppetta says he was a highly thought of operative for the church.

"They handed me a copy of Dianetics when I first started doing work for them, and I just threw it in the trash. It didn't catch my attention," he says. "As long as they paid me in a timely fashion, I wasn't going to judge. I'm a $#@!ing mercenary.

"I give the Church of Scientology props. It's funny, I had a potential client call me who wanted some background done on certain people. You could call these people a borderline religious organization, a borderline cult. I told them they could take an example from Scientology, because they seem to do it right when it comes to gathering data."

I asked him if he could characterize the kind of work the church asked him to do. "Most of the cases I worked on were doing background information on ex-members who were saying things about them that weren't pleasant," he answered.

"As far as the church goes, I just turned over what I found to them, and I didn't know what they did with it. I was just a grunt for them," he added. "I was just a soldier. As long as it was legal and ethical I didn't have a problem."

We're learning that 2006 seemed to be a particularly busy year for Scientology investigations, with seemingly dozens of different perceived enemies around the country being looked at. Today, however, with Scientology's numbers dwindling, only a few key targets seem to be getting the full-force private investigator routine (Marty Rathbun in Texas, Mike Rinder and Robert Almblad in Florida, Jason Beghe in California, and Marc Headley in Colorado are the chief ones that come immediately to mind.)

When I mentioned that Scientology's fortunes seem to have declined, and with it the church's resources for investigating, Chauppetta said that jibed with his own experience.

"I haven't done anything for them in a few years. I don't know if it's the recession or because they don't have something in the Boston area. I know it's not because of my work. I was highly recognized for what I do," he says.

In May, we wrote that Chauppetta had given an interview to Howard Stern, who asked him (in less detail) about working for Scientology. Chauppetta said he didn't get quite the boost in business from that interview that he was hoping for.

He did wonder, however, if Scientology might have been irked. "After the Stern interview, I thought, they're probably pulling my trash now," he says.

In that case, when one suspects that the church is snooping into one's affairs, what should one do?

"Shred everything," he answered.

"They can pull my trash if they want to. They might find some dirty tissues when I'm rubbing one out in the office, but that's about it."

Some of the comments below the article:
    "Holy .... has Romney's rivals gotten ahold of this picture? Hey, Mitt, just one question: Did Scientology refer you? ok, 2 questions: whose trash?"
    Last edited by RonRules; 05-08-2012 at 09:19 PM.
    Statistics don't lie, people do.

Here is a link for Privacy articles on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/help/?page=187475824633454

You can change most of your settings here - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=privacy&ref=mb

I recommend everyone -

-- Make your profile private - Under "Ads, Apps and Websites" - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=privacy
    -- Change your main profile pic, so you are not identified. Put something random. Pic of a dog, cat, mountain, flower, car, violin or whatever. - https://www.facebook.com/editprofile.php?sk=picture
    -- hide your friend list from everyone by clicking on the drop down menu right of "Friends" and selecting "only me" - https://www.facebook.com/editprofile...=relationships
    -- If you are a delegate, remove liking any of the Ron Paul pages from your profile or anything Ron Paul related
    -- Make birthday or any personal information such where you work, likes, dislikes private by selecting "only me" or friends you trust - https://www.facebook.com/editprofile.php
    -- Make sure your contact info is "only me" or friends you trust - https://www.facebook.com/editprofile.php?sk=contact

You can test your profile by visiting https://www.facebook.com/profile.php and clicking on the "view as" button on the top right hand corner. This will let you test your profile.

the question is WHY would a presumptuous nominee, who has the nomination bagged need to do these third world tricks ?

This shouldnt suprise anyone. Romney supporters think it is okay to use dirty underhanded tactics to prevent Ron Paul from getting the Nomination. They Photocopy Fake Delegate Badges, they Break Quorum by walking out, they print out Fake Ron Paul Delegate Lists and pass them out, Romney's campaign Lawyers threaten Ron Paul for not dropping out, they even go so far as to jack up the price of Convention Fees (Alaska) then SPONSOR their Delegates Entrance Fees, what makes anyone think that they wouldnt do something like this?
    Ron Paul 2012: Liberty, Peace and Prosperity for America !

Ron Paul: Predictions of 24 April 2002 - see how many came true
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGDisyWkIBM

Vote On Principles, Defend Our Constitution, Follow the Path shown by the Founders !

u wanna bet $10,000, this is not gonna happen ?

Quote Originally Posted by walt View Post
    Ron Paul 2012: Liberty, Peace and Prosperity for America !

Ron Paul: Predictions of 24 April 2002 - see how many came true
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGDisyWkIBM

Vote On Principles, Defend Our Constitution, Follow the Path shown by the Founders !

Quote Originally Posted by J_White View Post
    the question is WHY would a presumptuous nominee, who has the nomination bagged need to do these third world tricks ?
    Because that's what cults do. They do it reflexively as soon as they find someone that opposes their ideas or the cult itself. In a way, Romney is the cult leader for about 8 million Mormons in the US.

This thread's first post is just an indication of what life will be under a Mormon president.

Read up about what cults do here:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_Game_(Scientology) (I have experienced this myself)
    http://cosmedia.freewinds.be/media/a...grn080280.html (List of dirty tricks)

The way Mormonism operates is very similar to Scientology and Jehovah’s Witnesses
    http://mormonexpression.com/blogs/20...mormon-church/
    http://4witness.org/jehovahs_witness/jw_lds_cults.php
    http://www.rationalrevelation.com/library/bite.html

Under a Romney presidency, you're going to have a totalitarian regime, which will spy on it's own people (much more than at the present) in order to control and enslave. It's the exact opposite of Liberty. BTW how often Romney talks about Liberty?

Romney will see most other countries as enemies. This recent article on his Foreign Policy explains that:
    http://www.ldsliberty.org/the-proble...oreign-policy/
    Statistics don't lie, people do.

All they would need to do is look at this forum and they probably would get a good idea.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Domain Registered to Saul Anuzis.

Here you go.

http://www.flickr.com/people/32272659%40N05

Saul Anuzis, Chairman
    Michigan Republican Party

Saul Anuzis is not your typical Republican. He is an unabashed Reagan-conservative with strong opinions about the role of government. But he is the son of an autoworker and once joined a union. He rides a Harley Road King, but he leaves the Harley home when he’s campaigning so he can Twitter, Blog and Blackberry on the road. He is a Boy Scoutmaster and a hockey dad. And others describe him as “constantly in-motion”, “whirlwind” and “man with a plan”.

Saul is a true believer in the core principles of Republicanism. They are the reason he became a Republican. He certainly wasn’t born into it. Saul grew up in a working class neighborhood in Detroit. His friends were the kids of other autoworkers. He saw Ronald Reagan speak to those workers with a message of opportunity and American greatness that spoke to him as well. And he knows that until we reach those voters again, Republicans will not win.

Saul attended the University of Michigan, Dearborn, where he studied economics. To help pay his way through college, Saul loaded trucks and was a member of the Teamsters Union. It was in college that he got his first taste of politics. There, he helped found a College Republican chapter and served as Student Government President. In 1980, Anuzis was elected as one of the youngest delegates to the Republican National Convention. He went on to attend President Reagan's first inaugural ceremony that next January. Soon thereafter, he was elected Third Vice Chair of the Michigan Republican Party, and also served two terms as a Congressional District Chairman, precinct delegate and candidate for public office.

Throughout the 1980’s Saul worked in the Michigan House of Representatives and the Michigan Senate for Senator Dick Posthumus of Grand Rapids. During that time, he helped lead the way to historic gains in the number of Republican seats in the State Senate – a majority that still exists today. Posthumus would eventually become Senate Majority Leader, Lt. Governor and the party’s nominee for Governor in 2002. In 1988, Saul found himself drawn to Jack Kemp’s free market/empowerment philosophy and played a key role in the Michigan effort for Kemp’s Presidential run.

In 1990, Anuzis took a break from politics to focus on his family and business interests. Today, Saul and his business partner own Quick Connect USA, a telecommunications firm providing local, long distance, VOIP, Internet, and data services to residential and small businesses throughout Michigan. Anuzis serves as Chairman of the company but is currently on a leave of absence and maintains no day-to-day responsibilities due to his role with the Republican Party.

In 2005 and again in 2007, Saul was unanimously elected Chairman of the Michigan Republican Party. In 2007, he was appointed to the Executive Committee of the Republican National Committee, and, he served on the Committee on Arrangements for the 2008 Republican National Convention. During his time as Michigan Chairman, Saul has actively cultivated relationships with members of the Republican National Committee all across the country. His daily blogs and regular updates are a source of up-to-the-minute information for Michigan activists and national GOP activists as well.

In addition, Saul is a regular contributor to many other right-of-center blogs, and has been recognized by many as one of the most tech-savvy GOP chairmen in the country, leading the way in the use of technology as a tool in political party communications.

Saul is particularly proud of his Lithuanian family's history. His parents and grandparents both received the Righteous Among the Nations award from Israel's National Holocaust Memorial, Yad Vashem, for helping, among others, three young girls escape from a Jewish ghetto during World War II.

After the war, Anuzis’ family came to America, where a priest gave his father a set of 19 books on how to become an electrician, a difficult task for a man who was learning to read and speak English at the same time. His father then spent 32 years as a skilled tradesman and UAW member at the Fleetwood Fisher Body Plant on Fort Street in Detroit.

Anuzis is actively involved in several Lithuanian-American organizations and serves on several non-profit boards. He currently serves as the Republic of Lithuania’s Honorary Consul to Michigan. He was also a Gubernatorial Appointee to the Michigan Jobs Commission and the Michigan Export Development Authority.

Saul has been married for 23 years to Lina (Alksninis) Anuzis. They have four sons. Matas attends Michigan State University, Tadas and Vytis are in high school at Lansing Catholic Central, and Marius attends Resurrection Middle School. The family resides in Lansing, Michigan.

I say we have Saul Anuzis removed from his position on the Michigan Republican Party.

Quote Originally Posted by rockerrockstar View Post
    All they would need to do is look at this forum and they probably would get a good idea.
    That is what I was thinking. There have been way too many names of delegates listed on these forums. That needs to stop.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

I would like to point out.. being a delegate every year for the GOP in Michigan, I have seemed to receive calls around this time every year asking who I'm supporting etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by slamhead View Post
    I say we have Saul Anuzis removed from his position on the Michigan Republican Party.
    They're working on it. Dave Agema is running against him, and might pull out a win. He's not much better than Anuzis, but he's not Anuzis.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith.Almli View Post
    I would like to point out.. being a delegate every year for the GOP in Michigan, I have seemed to receive calls around this time every year asking who I'm supporting etc etc.
    Isn't the matter usually settled by this time? Just asking.

This may be just a "leak" to instill fear into current and potential Paul delegates.

It also may be 100% legit considering what is at stake here. Digging through the trash just because I don't support you? Yeah, that's called a functioning dictatorship.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In Nevada Romney hired a polling company out of Oregon to contact the NV delegates. He has no ground game and really has very little idea who is coming to support him. I avoided the calls as we got an email about the nature of why they were calling.

The nasty hasn't even started, yet ... This election is going to be rough.
    Let them keep thinking Ron Paul supporters are just a little army. Every military strategy manual in the world has examples of the bad things that happen to arrogant commanders of massive armies that underestimate the enemy. They all lose. We will win because the human heart, despite its detractors, is meant for truth and freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by azxd View Post
    The nasty hasn't even started, yet ... This election is going to be rough.
    Agreed.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Ben Swann it? INDEED.WHY would a secure nominee stoop to this?!

Hide yo kids, hide yo wives...
    ‎"Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted." -Einstein

I received a similar call multiple times. It was from Washington State. I just hang up.

Re: Political Survey call for vacation

This is exactly where the Paul campaign can only be the ones trying to develop strategies for countering these tactics.

I simply don't have the information or the contacts but I think this way all the time and am trying to work with my fellow delegates. But vetting and confirmation of trust are vital and have to be controlled by the National campaign or we'll simply be unorganized.

Also, as many Ron Paul supporters in a District or State need to physically meet or at least phone each other as possible. Email and facebook and such is ok but you can't get to know someone until you talk to them and/or meet them. Again, vetting and confirmation of trust are paramount at this level.

I wish I could get more feedback but I'm working on it.
    Ron Paul: He irritates more idiots in fewer words than any American politician ever.

NO MORE LIARS! Ron Paul 2012

How much do they pay? <jk>

What are they so afraid of? Liberty? Freedom? Honesty?
    They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. – Benjamin Franklin

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Isn't the matter usually settled by this time? Just asking.
    In the past the GOP has ran the phone calls one week till the convention, We are about a week to the convention. - I want to also add that there are two firms doing these phone calls, and email blasts. I received two separate calls, one was from an 800# and another was from a 989 number. I do not recall having two different surveys in the past.

I saw an article in Michigan asking if the RNC was polling delegates because delegates were getting polled whether they were voting for Romney or Paul. I know Romney hired a polling co in Nevada.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by walt View Post
    They sent me my first five figure check in the mail for this today....I can't decide whether to go to the media with it or cash it out immediately for gold....

Darn tough choices...
    Donate it to Ron Paul as is.
    Ron Paul: He irritates more idiots in fewer words than any American politician ever.

NO MORE LIARS! Ron Paul 2012

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12