Thread: Note to the Establishment: It's too late!

Note to the Establishment: It's too late!

To the Establishment...Sorry...but, you've lost.

What's pathetic is...we told you this would happen. We told you our strategy & you just laughed it off as if it wouldn't happen. You FOOLS...we don't call this The rEVOLution for nothing! Now that you've finally noticed our movement it's too late. The movement has already spread too far. The pieces are already in place. You CAN NOT STOP US.

Our delegate strategy has worked in every single state and it will continue to do so all the way to Tampa. Mitt Romney will never have the delegates needed to win the nomination. At the Republican National Convention WE WILL nominate Ron Paul to represent the Republican Party in 2012.

Now that you realize you've been defeated, you are now claiming we are "hijacking" the party...but in actuality, we are simply "reclaiming" OUR party. You evil bastards are the ones who "hijacked" this party a LONG time ago with your Neo-Con policies! Your removal has been long overdue! WE are restoring the core Republican principles to the Republican party. The very principles you despise...but yet, have the nerve to call yourself "Republican" and "conservative". The rEVOLution represents TRUE Republicanism...real conservatism (both home & abroad), limited government, civil liberties...the very principles that you have systematically removed from our party.

The Republican National Convention in Tampa will be the rebirth of the Republican party. We are now officially the Party of Paul. Deal with it.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am a lover of Liberty, and I approve of this message.
    For Liberty!

I understand your passion, but this kinda smacks of a lack of sportmanship. This is not how one properly accepts victory.

I like the sentiment but now that I'm actually a delegate myself and in my County Republican Party I am trying to be a bit more diplomatic in my speech, in fact I need to finish writing a speech for the District meeting and I realize I need to be more inclusive and not as divisive as I might normally be.
    Ron Paul: He irritates more idiots in fewer words than any American politician ever.

NO MORE LIARS! Ron Paul 2012

we are TAKING victory. We have to get tough with these sons of bitches & let them know ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. THIS IS OUR PARTY! not theirs to claim we don't belong to!!!

WE are Republicans...THEY are pieces of $#@! & their rule is OVER!

you're counting your chickens before they hatch

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamC View Post
    I like the sentiment but now that I'm actually a delegate myself and in my County Republican Party I am trying to be a bit more diplomatic in my speech, in fact I need to finish writing a speech for the District meeting and I realize I need to be more inclusive and not as divisive as I might normally be.
    Exactly. What would Paul do.
    The Truth about Ron Paul
    Please check it out...."Like" and "Share"
    This page is vying for the 1st page of google if they look up "the truth about ron paul"

Ron Paul 2012!
    ‎"Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted." -Einstein

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Expose The Foes View Post
    will continue to do so all the way to Tampa.
    Not if you keep making messages like this... don't let them know we are serious, that's suicide. Hold it in.
    It's just an opinion... man...

Quote Originally Posted by shishka View Post
    I understand your passion, but this kinda smacks of a lack of sportmanship. This is not how one properly accepts victory.

this is not a game
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

All hell, let everyone be free to express their opinion without trying to control what they say. This is a forum, I understand and hopefully the OP does to that when in conversation with these people you do have to be diplomatic, but here? I've seen a lot of this lately and it's unfortuneate.

Quote Originally Posted by shishka View Post
    Maybe its not your way.... but I totally agree with OP! Tell it like it is!

Our Plan 2012!
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul