Thread: Cannot find District Times

Cannot find District Times

Any idea what time the distrcts open for voting?
    "For if you [the rulers] suffer your people to be ill-educated, and their manners to be corrupted from their infancy, and then punish them for those crimes to which their first education disposed them, what else is to be concluded from this, but that you first make thieves [and outlaws] and then punish them."
    -Sir Thomas More (1478-1535), Utopia, Book 1

*Admirer, of Philosophy.*

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I just voted. At a little before 6. One issue I ran into was not knowing who to vote for for the district reps. I am guessing those are the delegates we are supposed to vote for? Anyways, I printed out a list of delegates from the ron paul indiana site but they did not match what I was looking at. I had to guess.

Anyways, who all should we vote for for the district represenatives? Next I had to guess on one senators. I had a clue on a few of them from looking over the forum before I went to vote. Well I guess the main success is I voted for Ron Paul. I did not like voting for republicans but they only had a ticket for republicans or democrats no independent balliots from what I could see. So I took the republican one and voted for Paul.