Thread: [Video] Maddow show covers Ron Paul delegate domination in Maine and Nevada

[Video] Maddow show covers Ron Paul delegate domination in Maine and Nevada

Last edited by jct74; 05-07-2012 at 10:00 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Why do they always add in that disclaimer at the end? "No, Ron Paul is not going to secure the Republican nomination..."
    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    god damn vipers, all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneEnochs View Post
    Why do they always add in that disclaimer at the end? "No, Ron Paul is not going to secure the Republican nomination..."
    Networks will fire them otherwise.

did you put it on the front page for tomorrow's primaries?

-- waited for five minutes politely which is about as long as I can be polite. I'll put it up.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 05-07-2012 at 10:28 PM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

lol, such a joke !! thats a good point, why care about this small little delegate wins, since he already has the nomination in his pocket ?

is he correct about the 8 states ? i m not sure about WA yet.
    Last edited by J_White; 05-07-2012 at 10:29 PM.
    Ron Paul 2012: Liberty, Peace and Prosperity for America !

Ron Paul: Predictions of 24 April 2002 - see how many came true
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGDisyWkIBM

Vote On Principles, Defend Our Constitution, Follow the Path shown by the Founders !

Man, Rachel Maddow looks tired.
    For Liberty!

Anyone else find it creepy that in Rachel's absence, they have a guy who looks and sounds exactly like her?
    Once you go Paul, you see through them all.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    did you put it on the front page for tomorrow's primaries?
    no, I thought maybe it wasn't worthy with the disclaimer at the end but the rest of it was pretty good. whatever you want to do is cool.

It is there now. Yeah, I thought about the disclaimer but....
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    ^This. When you go down the food chain, Bain Capital eventually owns a lot of the networks.
    ‎"Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted." -Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by J_White View Post
    lol, such a joke !! thats a good point, why care about this small little delegate wins, since he already has the nomination in his pocket ?

is he correct about the 8 states ? i m not sure about WA yet.
    None of us are sure about Washington yet.

I think he just mimics the way she talks. also maybe she wrote this segment...

It's priming; any mention that Ron Paul is winning is so frightening to their viewers that they add these disclaimers to quell their fears. It's the equivalent of saying 'everything is fine, go back to sleep'.

Quote Originally Posted by dancjm View Post
    Man, Rachel Maddow looks tired.
    She's so tired, she is starting to look like a GUY!
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    I would sh*t my pants, choke on my drink and fall out of my chair if I ever heard:

"Ron Paul has a chance to secure the nomination."
    "You can prevent crimes by becoming a Police State. So if you advocate the Police State............the crime then will be against the American People and against Our Freedoms. And we will throw out so much of what Our Revolution was fought for." - Ron Paul, Nov. 22, 2011

You like Ben Swann? Let Raycom Media know!

Quote Originally Posted by thesnake742 View Post
    Anyone else find it creepy that in Rachel's absence, they have a guy who looks and sounds exactly like her?
    Totally. Like I could imagine the training she gave him. I'll not post that because it would be NSFW.
    Proudly in favor of firing Jesse Benton since 2007. Here's a 2008 classic post.

come on folks, they at least covered it, give them a break better then the other networks did. give some love and stop bashing. geez http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhbxI5eVnM4<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhbxI5eVnM4">
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    It is there now. Yeah, I thought about the disclaimer but....
    ... but since pretty much *anything* the MSM has to say about Ron Paul will include the disclaimer, we might as well get as much mileage as we can out of the positive narrative preceding the disclaimer ...

(good call, IMO)
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

I'm disappointed that Rachel had the day off...
    This stuff makes her giddy like a little school girl..

Rachel with Doug discussing Ron Paul delegates:

Rachel talking about delegates:

Rachel having more fun with delgates: