Thread: Gilbert mass shooting: White supremacist J.T. Ready left tracks in politics

Gilbert mass shooting: White supremacist J.T. Ready left tracks in politics

http://tucsoncitizen.com/arizona-new...s-in-politics/

Check this out
    This was the first story told

J.T. Ready, the avowed White supremacist and militant critic of illegal immigration who authorities believe was the gunman in Wednesday’s multiple murder-suicide in Gilbert, cut a swath through Arizona politics before — and after — it became apparent he represented the far-right fringe of the political spectrum.

Along the way the barrel-chested former Marine became entwined for a time with one of the state’s most powerful political leaders and appeared on the radar of at least two national groups that track potentially violent extremist movements for his views and armed patrols of the Mexico border.

Authorities believe Ready, 39, shot and killed four people in a Gilbert home before turning a gun on himself.

Now read this one

Exclusive: Arizona – Two Carloads of Shooters Escape, Survivor Witness Found.
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/05...ied-all-along/

Moments ago, the FBI task force investigating the murder of J.T. Ready admitted that all exiting stories released by local police and news are totally false. Here is the gist of their statement.

“J.T. Ready arrived home to find multiple armed gunmen inside. He was shot down and killed while defending friends and family. Reports of a domestic assault or suicide are utterly false. A 17 year old girl witnessed the shooting, multiple shooters with assault rifles searched the home for Ready. The girl, daughter of Ready’s fiance, a Ms. Moderno, has been sequestered by federal marshals.

She had spent an hour and a half hiding under the bed, waiting for police who eventually responded to automatic weapons fire.

Ready has been the subject of multiple death threats from both cartel members and from the Hells Angels criminal organization whose “meth” network well as local law enforcement within Pinal County ,the area Ready’s organization, The US Border Guard had damaged.”

The only publication to have the story right, there on the spot from the first moments, is” Veterans Today”.

Eye-witness testimony discloses that both the sole survivor of the massacre and neighbors saw other men at the crime scene. The sole survivor disclosed that other men were in the house and that JT Ready was defending his home and family from a violent home invasion. The neighbors confirmed that 2 carloads of armed men left the scene before the Gilbert Police arrived.
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

How on earth could the police and media have gotten it soooooo wrong? Didn't the police have access to the witness or were they just making stuff up? This stinks to high heaven. Makes me wonder if some members of the police force aren't protecting the cartel.....not uncommon btw.

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotOne View Post
    How on earth could the police and media have gotten it soooooo wrong? Didn't the police have access to the witness or were they just making stuff up? This stinks to high heaven. Makes me wonder if some members of the police force aren't protecting the cartel.....not uncommon btw.
    well, according to the article, he had secret government clearance currently active. So, I really don't know what to say about this. IT does stink to high heaven though.

Also, this Veterans Today website may not be the most credible, which the information came from. Would like to see other independent sources.
    Last edited by squarepusher; 05-07-2012 at 07:28 PM.
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotOne View Post
    Here's an idea. Maybe "Veterans Today" is just making stuff up. Wouldn't shock me that they support a neo-nazi.

This is from 3 minutes ago on google news:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...df1ddafa5eacd2

n another call, a sobbing young woman tells a 911 dispatcher that "my mom and my niece and my sister are all on the floor. They're hurt pretty bad."

Asked by the dispatcher about the shooter, the woman said: "It's my mom's boyfriend, JT Ready."

Besides Ready, Gilbert police have identified the victims as Lisa Lynn Mederos, 47, Ready's girlfriend; Lisa's daughter Amber Mederos, 23; Amber's 15-month-old daughter, Lilly; and Amber's boyfriend Jim "Jambob" Hiott, 24.

Lisa Maderos' 19-year-old daughter Brittany identified herself to the dispatcher in a 911 call, saying she heard Ready and her mother "fighting and screaming and I was in my room under a bed... I come out and they're all on the floor and there's blood."
    Ron Paul: "For those who have asked, I freely confess that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior, and that I seek His guidance in all that I do."

This one has audio:

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news...tings-5-7-2012

Lisa: “I need a police officer to come to 530 W Tumbleweed Road.”
    911: “What do you need assistance with ma’am?”
    Lisa: “Domestic violence, he's going a blitz in the house and ruined the [expletive] garage door and -" 911: “Who is he, your husband? Are you speaking about your husband ma’am?”
    Lisa: “My boyfriend.”
    People that have that much hate in their heart. Doesn't shock me that's how it ends up. Also doesn't shock me that desperate people like the ones behind "Veterans Today" would try and support them.
    Ron Paul: "For those who have asked, I freely confess that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior, and that I seek His guidance in all that I do."

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/04...rdered-on-911/

Were Real Persons Murdered on 9/11?

The question is an absurd one except to those of us who have spent part of our lives exploring contradictions and mysteries posed by official narratives regarding events of that world-changing day. Increasingly, the question is becoming, “How many real persons died as a result of alleged events that occurred in connection with the destruction of buildings in New York City’s World Trade Center Complex on September 11, 2001?”

A logical tentative answer is provided by Mr. Simon Shack, the brilliant creator of SeptemberClues.info web site and supported by members of his CluesForum.info, two online resources that call into serious question reports of that day’s victims.

Shack’s sites initially postulated all alleged victims to be computer created fakes who never existed, based on absurdities of photoshopped and digitally morphed memorial images. Proofs presented on their Vicsim Report are overwhelmingly convincing when one takes sufficient time to carefully review its eighty pages.

However, a few high profile “victims” such as Barbara Olson, Tom Burnett, David Angell, and Father Judge, out of nearly 3,000 “victims”, appear to lay credible claim to having had lives prior to 9/11. Of course, this does not prove they died that day. Two possible ruses exist: Their “personae” may have been created by agents, or their
    complicity may have been bought and they are living under witness-protection type programs.
    This doesn't strike me as a particularly reputable source.

well, according to the article, he had secret government clearance currently active. So, I really don't know what to say about this. IT does stink to high heaven though.
    Oh wow. A secret gov clearance! So odds are he worked for the FBI or CIA and was an infiltrator into those extremist groups. Well this is getting really interesting! And this sure sounds like the police involved are on the payroll of the drug cartel:

Now we learn that, if we are to accept the FBI as truthful, local law enforcement kept a live witness hidden away, not just from the news but from the Federal authorities that controlled the crime scene, kept the witness sequestered and let the killers, as few as 2, as many as 6, leave the country, dispose of evidence, whatever needed to make this mass murder a success

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ok, so I guess this article is bogus untils more credbile sources given.

Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

Quote Originally Posted by BlackTerrel View Post
    This one has audio:

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news...tings-5-7-2012

People that have that much hate in their heart. Doesn't shock me that's how it ends up. Also doesn't shock me that desperate people like the ones behind "Veterans Today" would try and support them.
    Interesting but she didn't sound particulary upset. Makes me wonder if they didn't use a previous domestic call recording.

Veterans Today is a good website, they dont always have it right but in time you will see they are closer then you think.

I read them daily.

Also good to note just because some are here on a RP forum doesn't mean they support the cause or are even RP friendly. I'm seeing more and more anti Paul people show up now that they see Ron Paul isnt going anywhere. One of the causalities of having a free speech forum like here, but they have a right to be unpopular just as I have a right to call them out.

Read it, and file it away as needed.

Damn, nailed it four days ago. My BS meter is strong:

05-03-2012 04:03 PM
    Man dates a latino, the media reports he's a white supremacist. Man who's attempts to stop mexican smuggling through his state is targeted by the mexican gang who's business he is hurting, media reports domestic dispute leads to mass homicide.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...20#post4395420
    "Time is catching up with me." -Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Simple View Post
    Damn, nailed it four days ago. My BS meter is strong:

05-03-2012 04:03 PM

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...20#post4395420
    I guess people believe what they want. How strong is your BS meter on the original article.

Man dates a latino, the media reports he's a white supremacist.
    Dating a Latino?

Wow, that is more "progressive" than you'd expect from an alleged "right winger."

They usually aren't that receptive to open homosexuality.
    Last edited by libertarian4321; 05-08-2012 at 03:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by squarepusher View Post
    well, according to the article, he had secret government clearance currently active.
    He was a vet. Virtually every member of the military has a secret clearance, and they last for 10 years from the date of the investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by libertarian4321 View Post
    Dating a Latino?

Wow, that is more "progressive" than you'd expect from an alleged "right winger."

They usually aren't that receptive to open homosexuality.
    To be fair, I never claimed my Spanish was any good

Quote Originally Posted by BlackTerrel View Post
    I guess people believe what they want. How strong is your BS meter on the original article.
    See post #12 or follow the linky link.
    Last edited by Simple; 05-08-2012 at 08:21 AM.
    "Time is catching up with me." -Ron Paul

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.