Thread: Ron Paul Battle Plan re-released in a theater near you!

Ron Paul Battle Plan re-released in a theater near you!

Some battle plans might better be kept secret. Ron Paul's Battle Plan needs to be distributed far and wide!

Note; It is written in an animated secret code to hide some of our secrets. I'm sure many of you will spot them.

A digitally remastered version is set to be released on May 10th 2012. I'm not saying it was aliens (but it was aliens). And I'm not saying they did or didn't do this consciously as part of the movement of people coming over to the Ron Paul Family but it does work out nicely.

Back in the sixties during the first release their were many similarities in real life and the movie. Watching it again it seems like it was made especially for Ron Paul today.

It starts out the Blue Meanies suck the fun and color out of life and everything about them. Those of us that have been around a while have seen it all happen before...

Once upon a time… or maybe twice, there was an unearthly paradise called Pepperland, a place where happiness and music reigned supreme. But all that was threatened when the terrible Blue Meanies declared war and sent in their army led by a menacing Flying Glove to destroy all that was good. Enter John, Paul, George and Ringo to save the day! Armed with little more than their humour, songs, and of course, their yellow submarine, The Beatles tackle the rough seas ahead in an effort to bring down the evil forces of bluedom.

This is the beginning. This is the part when they send for Ron Paul (or the Beatles. Wink wink.) for help.

1/10

SKIP ALERT!

I'm skipping you ahead to after they find the Beatles (wink wink) and they return to the Sea of Green. (Sea Of Green can you dig it?)

7/10

SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT!

Big Battle. This is where Ron Paul and his band of... I mean Sargent Peppers Lonely Hearts Club... I mean the Beatles... use the secret weapon to win everyone over. Take note Ron Paulians! It's the big one!

Anyway I will stop here. You can go on it you want as all ten parts are still up it looks like. Better yet though check out this link that should help you find a theater near you. It can be a pretty fun movie to watch with your friends. Some parts you never forget when they come at you like they can at the movies.

Biggest Premiere This Weekend? Not "The Avengers," But "Yellow Submarine" from 1968 - Forbes
    Scroll down for a theater near you.

Won't you join us?

Ron Paul 2012

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Ron Paul Battle Plan re-released in a theater near you!

I just got back from watching the re-release of The Beatles Yellow Submarine.

It was a lot different than the first time in the sixties. Back then the music already had us pretty much back free and in color. Everyone seemed a little on the bonked gray side tonight. I'm afraid we still have a ways to go in the battle with Ron Paul to defeat the Blue Meanies.

Though, ♫“It's getting better all the time.”♫

Won't you join us?

Hook up... and other wise come mingle?

Ron Paul

Donate