Results 1 to 23 of 23

Thread: Maine GOP sabotage? Maine House Policy Aide involved

  1. #1

    Default Maine GOP sabotage? Maine House Policy Aide involved

    David Sorensen, a Policy Aide for the Maine House of Representatives, is confirmed as one of the Romney operatives. He took the floor to push a false delegate slate of Paul supporters in effort to divide our vote.

    Two Paul supporters pressed Mr. Sorensen at different times. The first one did so outside of a County Convention room and asked him why he was pushing the slate. The response was that it was a tactic to divide the Ron Paul vote and that our people did it, too. This is false. A Paul slate was introduced to kick off nominations and that was the ONLY peep out of Paul supporters on the floor next to refusing nominations that Sorensen made. When this point was made, Sorensen kept repeating this point.

    Mr. Sorensen then, upon being pressed, confessed to the division tactic, as well as the tactic to stall the convention to waste time.

    Another Paul supporter had pressed David Sorensen on it, asking if he had created the false delegate slates. He denied it.

    Mr. Sorensen is a Policy Aide with the Maine House Republican Office, thus having a direct connection to the Maine Republican Party. Because these two discussions happened one-on-one, there is no conclusive way to prove these words. But the proof is on the books, before the entire convention, that Mr. Sorensen did advance the slates forth.

    The issue was raised by State GOP chairman Charlie Webster on the second day that if we run over 6pm, the party will be on the hook for $10,000 per hour. In the end, we were there until after 8pm.

    As 6pm rolled around, it became clear that we wouldn't make it. District 2 convention was still in progress and the votes from District 1, which had run all day, were still in progress. The day was also behind schedule because GOP Platform and National Committeepeople votes were scheduled to happen on the first day, but was prevented because of multiple recounts on Convention Secretary and a highly-contested Convention Chair seat.

    Representative Aaron Libby promptly took the floor and urged Paul supporters to donate money on behalf to cover the fees. Because he was a different district, he was correctly asked to leave the floor. Representative Jeff Timberlake then took over and made urged people to donate a little each.

    The fact still remains however:

    There is question that an individual, directly associated with the Maine Republican Party, deliberately engaged in stall tactics that not only propelled the convention into chaos, but put the Republican Party on the hook for $20,000.

    ...but Ron Paul people are the bad guys? You be the judge.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2

    Default

    They can't blame the Paul people. They had the numbers, they won.

    I'm sure they would have gladly won faster, if the establishment time-wasters wouldn't have kept dragging things out.
    Last edited by evilfunnystuff; 05-07-2012 at 03:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa
    Liberty works best not because liberty is without responsibility, but because responsibility is part of the deal. Capitalism works best not because capitalists love us and want us to be happy, but because the more government you have, the more government they can buy, and if they have no government to buy then all they can do instead is compete--compete to serve us better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ʇɔɐ ʇoıɹʇɐd
    I heart BTC! - 1AesnP1c7wyjzJhaKZajkixo9tthZRQzjB

  4. #3

    Default

    Link? Proof? Picture?
    Want more information regarding the chaos surrounding the 2012 Republican Nomination? Check out http://www.electionchaos.com

  5. #4

    Default

    Two Paul supporters I personally know who have detailed me on this. As I've said above, there's no way to prove what was said because it was one-on-one conversation. But both are trustworthy people and strong Paul supporters.

    As for the video of Sorensen on the floor presenting the fake slate, I'm working on getting video. There were livestreams and filming in progress most of the weekend, someone has to have something.

  6. #5

    Default

    Gah Chris, I need something more than that to put it on the website.

    Is this the profile of the guy? http://www.linkedin.com/pub/david-sorensen/29/939/2a7
    Want more information regarding the chaos surrounding the 2012 Republican Nomination? Check out http://www.electionchaos.com

  7. #6

    Default

    Sorensen... Don't trust anyone with the last name that sounds like Sorensen. Didn't we get screwed in Iowa by a bald guy with last name Sorenson by creating some kind of controversy/scandal.

  8. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    Gah Chris, I need something more than that to put it on the website.

    Is this the profile of the guy? http://www.linkedin.com/pub/david-sorensen/29/939/2a7
    That's him.

    I'm working on getting that information.

  9. #8

    Default

    Oh if that is the guy, he is a glorified legal intern. I did something similar for a New York Assembly Person in New York, but I just did research. Can't say more than that and it's irrelevant anyway.
    Want more information regarding the chaos surrounding the 2012 Republican Nomination? Check out http://www.electionchaos.com

  10. #9

    Default

    There was another one, Charlie, he had obscured his last name on his Delegate credentials. Im not sure of his county but it was one with the pea-green colored ID ribbon. He was the fellow hi-lighted in the supporter posted web-video for also distributing the fraudulent delegate slate
    “We have it in our power to begin the world over again.” - Thomas Paine

  11. #10

    Default

    Maybe the same one, Im not sure, the Linkedin picture is poor
    “We have it in our power to begin the world over again.” - Thomas Paine

  12. #11

    Default

    That's not the guy handing out the fake slates. He may have been involved but he's not "Charlie" from the other thread. Charlie's hair is much straighter and lighter. However, there is another Charlie that works with that guy on a law review at the school. I can't find a definitive picture though. The only picture of the law review doesn't actually label who is who.
    Want more information regarding the chaos surrounding the 2012 Republican Nomination? Check out http://www.electionchaos.com

  13. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    Link? Proof? Picture?
    If you want to watch videos of some of the highlights from the Maine Convention, go to my channel.

    http://www.youtube.com/user/FlipObamney/videos

  14. #13

  15. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethek View Post
    There was another one, Charlie, he had obscured his last name on his Delegate credentials. Im not sure of his county but it was one with the pea-green colored ID ribbon. He was the fellow hi-lighted in the supporter posted web-video for also distributing the fraudulent delegate slate
    Link to this? I'd like to see it.

  16. #15

    Default

    Me too. If I get that, that would be very helpful. I'm trying to match who I think Charlie is but I want to be certain as even alleging in jest this sort of thing can have very damaging consequences to the person involved.

    The badge image would be helpful too to send to Ben Swann.
    Want more information regarding the chaos surrounding the 2012 Republican Nomination? Check out http://www.electionchaos.com

  17. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethek View Post
    Maybe the same one, Im not sure, the Linkedin picture is poor
    Facebook is a little better

    https://www.facebook.com/david.sorensen.969

    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    That's not the guy handing out the fake slates. He may have been involved but he's not "Charlie" from the other thread. Charlie's hair is much straighter and lighter. However, there is another Charlie that works with that guy on a law review at the school. I can't find a definitive picture though. The only picture of the law review doesn't actually label who is who.


    No, not the same guy, but I am willing to bet David Sorensen knows "Charlie".
    Once you go Paul, you see through them all.

  18. #17

    Default

    Just FYI, this post is being used as a source in a news article here:
    http://www.downeast.com/the-tipping-...ine-convention
    A.O.B.R - Anyone But Rombama!

    http://www.facebook.com/Razmear

  19. #18

    Default

    Once you go Paul, you see through them all.

  20. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDixon View Post
    David Sorensen, a Policy Aide for the Maine House of Representatives, is confirmed as one of the Romney operatives. He took the floor to push a false delegate slate of Paul supporters in effort to divide our vote.

    Two Paul supporters pressed Mr. Sorensen at different times. The first one did so outside of a County Convention room and asked him why he was pushing the slate. The response was that it was a tactic to divide the Ron Paul vote and that our people did it, too. This is false. A Paul slate was introduced to kick off nominations and that was the ONLY peep out of Paul supporters on the floor next to refusing nominations that Sorensen made. When this point was made, Sorensen kept repeating this point.

    Mr. Sorensen then, upon being pressed, confessed to the division tactic, as well as the tactic to stall the convention to waste time.

    Another Paul supporter had pressed David Sorensen on it, asking if he had created the false delegate slates. He denied it.

    Mr. Sorensen is a Policy Aide with the Maine House Republican Office, thus having a direct connection to the Maine Republican Party. Because these two discussions happened one-on-one, there is no conclusive way to prove these words. But the proof is on the books, before the entire convention, that Mr. Sorensen did advance the slates forth.

    The issue was raised by State GOP chairman Charlie Webster on the second day that if we run over 6pm, the party will be on the hook for $10,000 per hour. In the end, we were there until after 8pm.

    As 6pm rolled around, it became clear that we wouldn't make it. District 2 convention was still in progress and the votes from District 1, which had run all day, were still in progress. The day was also behind schedule because GOP Platform and National Committeepeople votes were scheduled to happen on the first day, but was prevented because of multiple recounts on Convention Secretary and a highly-contested Convention Chair seat.

    Representative Aaron Libby promptly took the floor and urged Paul supporters to donate money on behalf to cover the fees. Because he was a different district, he was correctly asked to leave the floor. Representative Jeff Timberlake then took over and made urged people to donate a little each.

    The fact still remains however:

    There is question that an individual, directly associated with the Maine Republican Party, deliberately engaged in stall tactics that not only propelled the convention into chaos, but put the Republican Party on the hook for $20,000.

    ...but Ron Paul people are the bad guys? You be the judge.
    I posted a story yesterday that the overtime is going to cost $300, not $10,000.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

    "Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

  21. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    I posted a story yesterday that the overtime is going to cost $300, not $10,000.
    Yeah, I saw. The story came out after my original post.

  22. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    wow on the attorney telling the guy they would get him back working in Boston
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

    "Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

  23. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDixon View Post
    David Sorensen, a Policy Aide for the Maine House of Representatives, is confirmed as one of the Romney operatives. He took the floor to push a false delegate slate of Paul supporters in effort to divide our vote.

    Two Paul supporters pressed Mr. Sorensen at different times. The first one did so outside of a County Convention room and asked him why he was pushing the slate. The response was that it was a tactic to divide the Ron Paul vote and that our people did it, too. This is false. A Paul slate was introduced to kick off nominations and that was the ONLY peep out of Paul supporters on the floor next to refusing nominations that Sorensen made. When this point was made, Sorensen kept repeating this point.

    Mr. Sorensen then, upon being pressed, confessed to the division tactic, as well as the tactic to stall the convention to waste time.

    Another Paul supporter had pressed David Sorensen on it, asking if he had created the false delegate slates. He denied it.

    Mr. Sorensen is a Policy Aide with the Maine House Republican Office, thus having a direct connection to the Maine Republican Party. Because these two discussions happened one-on-one, there is no conclusive way to prove these words. But the proof is on the books, before the entire convention, that Mr. Sorensen did advance the slates forth.

    The issue was raised by State GOP chairman Charlie Webster on the second day that if we run over 6pm, the party will be on the hook for $10,000 per hour. In the end, we were there until after 8pm.

    As 6pm rolled around, it became clear that we wouldn't make it. District 2 convention was still in progress and the votes from District 1, which had run all day, were still in progress. The day was also behind schedule because GOP Platform and National Committeepeople votes were scheduled to happen on the first day, but was prevented because of multiple recounts on Convention Secretary and a highly-contested Convention Chair seat.

    Representative Aaron Libby promptly took the floor and urged Paul supporters to donate money on behalf to cover the fees. Because he was a different district, he was correctly asked to leave the floor. Representative Jeff Timberlake then took over and made urged people to donate a little each.

    The fact still remains however:

    There is question that an individual, directly associated with the Maine Republican Party, deliberately engaged in stall tactics that not only propelled the convention into chaos, but put the Republican Party on the hook for $20,000.

    ...but Ron Paul people are the bad guys? You be the judge.
    Can legal action be taken? Can all the people involved in the conversation be deposed under oath?

  24. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Can legal action be taken? Can all the people involved in the conversation be deposed under oath?
    It is election fraud. Pretty clear cut. If the attorney is complicit? Holy shit.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

    "god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous





« Previous Thread | Next Thread »


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •